To my brotherly friend in heaven

To my brotherly friend in heaven

A Chapter by Deepika

My Idiot Bro,
I wish you could read my words. You shoulda not betrayed yourself this way! You had great deal of time to cope up whatever it was. You expected people to miss you when you just left the world without giving a second thought about the people that care for you. A selfish act indeed! You left us with no choice but to miss you forever.

No defeat could be as worse as surrendering yourself in the game of life. No shoulda, coulda or woulda will bring you back in here. Neither gallons of tears nor heap of money has that power. You just left the ones that cared for you in a state of mess. It shouldn't have ended like this! Where did the affection of your desolate Mom fail? Why was it impossible for you to consider your bed ridden Dad? Did you ever imagine yourself in the role of an elder Bro and carry out your ritual? There coulda been several better steps than this extreme one!

I sometimes seemed a lil outdated girl with paragraphs of philosophy imposed on you, but I wouldn't mind being addressed as boring if it ever had any effect on you! You just succeeded in blocking out everyone like me forever.


Miss you loads,
Your fogey friend
 


© 2014 Deepika


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

168 Views
Added on November 6, 2014
Last Updated on November 6, 2014


Author

Deepika
Deepika

bangalore, karnataka, India



Writing
Desires Desires

A Poem by Deepika


Blame game Blame game

A Poem by Deepika