Just Thoughts on a Memory.

Just Thoughts on a Memory.

A Story by 0_o Abbie
"

Memories of a little girl then thoughts.

"
We sat outside the super market. My sister in the opposite seat of myself, my dad in the front seat. I'm thinking like I always do. Thinking about being drunk of all things. Now I'm only 5 or 6 at this time so I'd never been drunk or seen anyone drunk (not counting tv). So I wondered 1st of all why people even got drunk, 2nd of all what it was like. Seeing as my younger sister wasn't the best choice I looked to my father and innocently asked, "Have you ever been drunk?" Wrong question.

He whipped around, "What kind of question is that!?"

I was taken aback. What was wrong with that question? I wondered that the drive home and the whole night. It wasn't until I was older that I realized the answer. Nothing. Nothing was wrong with the question. My dad wasn't in a good mood and I was the one who spoke first. If I had asked 'Do you like flowers?'. The answer would've been virtually the same.

People say it's wrong to manipulate. But I don't think so. Wanting a good reaction and saying things at the right time isn't wrong. When someone says "I'm having problems." You don't point out how they made their own life a mess, you simply listen as they tell you everything that's wrong in their life. When you want something from someone you don't tell them they're ugly, even if they're the ugliest person you've ever layed eyes on.

Manipulation isn't wrong. It's apart of life.

© 2011 0_o Abbie


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

really liked this one :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


Kind of an odd ball you got here. lol, really out of the blue.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

137 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 15, 2011
Last Updated on March 16, 2011

Author

0_o Abbie
0_o Abbie

TX



About
**Notice. Hi there. If you wanna be my friend then message me, talk to me, don't just send my a request. :D Thanks!** I'm just a teenage girl with tons of stories in my head with a little trouble g.. more..

Writing
Fluffy Fluffy

A Poem by 0_o Abbie