Just a ghost  in my house

Just a ghost in my house

A Poem by Coyote Poetry
"

Just words.

"

                         Just a ghost in my house

Once brave man, hold silence near.
Once  brave man wanted to save his world.
Old world had stole his laughter.
Once he wanted taverns and the dance halls.
Maybe one, too many disappointment.

Dryden wrote once. Words can have great meaning. Do they?
Old Poet wrote words for peace,
he wrote words for the safety of the children of our world.
Now he cried tears.
For the dying world.
Poor leadership separate family and steal from the people.
Someone need to tell our leaders.
The children, the wealth of a nation.
Need to teach them well.

I pray the men in Washington that send soldiers to die. Will pay for this sin. If you want war. Send the old men to war.
The kids need to be kid, learn love and seek education. Not learn to kill and taste blood.

1800 children are alone. Separated and family records gone. What did we allow the leaders in Washington to do? If we don't pay attention. We will work till we are 72 years old, steal from nature, leaving the poor beast of the forest homeless too. Washington D. C leaders want more oil and profit. What will we leave for the children?


Johnnie quotes

" Guns and soldiers are not the tools of peace. A division of soldiers are not peace keepers. Send water, food and medicine. Send people with open hearts and skills to repair. This is the road to peace. Concern, kindness and love."


"Washington D.C want to send armed soldiers to the Mexican border. Soldiers are trained to kill. Why would you send soldiers to deal with children, women and men crossing into the USA? "

"Every plan should be written. The good parts and the bad. Be added up and estimate the results. If more costly to re-act. Don't. 1,800 children are alone and no-one knew. Take parent away from kids, create 1,800 homeless kids. This will cost millions. Someone must take care of the children."

"Why are the children scared and depress? Open your eyes. What did we leave for this generation? Pollution, longest wars in the USA history. Few real opportunity. High cost for  car insurance, health insurance  and the world is in turmoil. We must change. USA must bring the soldiers home. Save yourself before trying to save a world that doesn't want to be saved. How do you save countries who kill Christian outright and abuse women. You can't. Can't save someone, who doesn't want to be saved."

I am Just a ghost now. Watching the world wanting cell phones, don't talk to each other. People become more fearful and scare. It is time my friends. We must stand as one for peace, for the children and fire the fat men and women in Washington D.C.  Need a billion people to hold hands, yell, cry and pray for peace. Too many men praying for war and profit already.

Maybe quiet man need to write again. Please pray for peace. Smile at a stranger and say hello. Know your neighbors kids names and your neighbors names. We have become strangers. 

                                       Coyote

© 2018 Coyote Poetry


Author's Note

Coyote Poetry
Just words

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I have just had a vision of 6 million old farts beating each other up with canes while reading this, they would never win a war that way, as soon as their backs start hurting they will pull up a chair and lite a pipe, its the young ones that have no sense of when to stop, stronger bucks clash harder, it's a waste of youth to be sure. Lovely write coyote, though old folks would probably have just one more thing to never grow old for. Though I have thought recently it would be cooler if we aged backwards go out of this world cute and cuddly like babes. Something about wiping a baby butt is more appealing Than that of a geriatrics :D just sayin'

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

These times must torture your heart, my friend. Everything you mention also tortures mine. I hate the way we never finish a war . . . they just go on & on . . . then we start more in other places . . . no wonder we're the laughing stock of the world. Reading you just now, for the first time in my life I was wondering how it might feel to be a warrior who gave serious sacrifice to this country, & now to see it going the way it is. That has to be hard. Thank you for beating this drum often! (((HUGS))) Fondly, Margie

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

Thank you Margie. I will keep trying.
My heart breaks for separation. And yet the revolution involves this attention/intention to the details of hurt. My guess is that if old men fought wars they would soon sue for peace. Because moral precepts and oaths are for the young only/..dana

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

You are right Dana. I believe if the old man had to fight. Wars would end. Thank you Dana for readin.. read more
Exactly Coyote, wise words. Men in suits. Rule us and the simple man fights and gets killed for us all. While they live and play games with other people lives.

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

I agree Dawn. What did we leave for the next generation?
Onlyme

5 Years Ago

Sadly, that is a scary thought Coyote. I feel sorry for the next generation.
Your words are true, Coyote. War is useless and only causes pain and suffering. Men in suits behind a desk know nothing except giving orders and cash that can be siphoned off into their own pockets.

Nicely said, Coyote.

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

Thank you my friend. 1,800 without parent. A great mistake.
i find so much solace in the your words coyote, in a rarely like - minded individual with similar sentiments as me. The perspective of this work is very interesting and the words are raw with emotion.
Thank you for this :)

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

Thank you for reading and the comment. I do appreciate.
Coyote, I wish your words could be read on every news station and printed in every newspaper. You see what is happening and you call the corrupt leaders to accountability. You speak the truth. You write so many frightening truths. You expose it all. Your voice is strong and inspiring and so needed. I wish you were in the White House instead of the leader we have. People have to speak out, unite, save themselves and their children. This is an important and spectacular write. One to save and remember. Thank you my friend and please never stop writing and inspiring us.

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

Thank you Annette. Johnnie, will keep trying. I appreciate you my friend.
You write more truth into a page than all those politicians & generals spit lies over at least a dozen decades and more... Neville

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

Old age had made me wiser. Thank you Neville for reading and the comment. I do appreciate.
Neville

5 Years Ago

My pleasure Johnnie C ...
You say just words John. But this not just words. This is important, true and very well written words that strike right to the heart of the matter. And I could not agree more. I am really with you all the way through this. We have the same problems over this side of the pond as well.

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

Old world had went mad. Time for us to stop. Think, make proper decisions and change to better ways .. read more
What happened the generation of sit-ins and demonstrations? We thought we could change the world, but did we really change anything? Sometimes I think we are moving in reverse. Yes, we have to embrace strangers...get to know them and realize we are not all that different. Beautifully written sentiment here, John. Lydi**

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

I agree. Bush's lies send us to turmoil. I pray for wisdom for our leaders. Thank you Lydia for rea.. read more
Loved this, Coyote. I could not agree with you more. Our world is being destroyed before our eyes, all in the name of ignorance and greed. And it is our children and their children who will have to deal with it all! Don't be a ghost, my friend, be a roaring lion for righteousness!

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

Thank you my friend for reading and the comment. I won't quit. I hold great concern.
The Iron Horseman

5 Years Ago

Your words are always an inspiration, my friend.

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

420 Views
14 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on September 2, 2018
Last Updated on September 2, 2018

Author

Coyote Poetry
Coyote Poetry

MI



About
A Poet and writer who love to read and write. My pleasure is reading about the bad and good in a life. Also to honor the Poets/Writers of the past by reading their words. Remember .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Etched In Stone Etched In Stone

A Poem by Gee