Memories

Memories

A Poem by CharM105

Even though it's been months now
Still memories keep me asking why and how?
Could it mean I'm feeling something new?
For some reason, why can't I get over you?

When I first heard your voice, I thought no chance.
Then I saw you and you just caught my eyes at first glance.
When I got to know you more and more
I realized you were someone I'd adore

The day came you had to leave and say good-bye
Unexpected words came passing by
Even though I know we can never be
So why are these memories coming back to me?

© 2013 CharM105


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

An Aching poem plugged up with the torment. I felt the pain of love which's became memory but as we know, time moves on and time makes memory's as well so, now it's been only a memory in your life, that's all i got from here. I liked how you devoted the time making the poem with some aching moments of love in life. In life such kinda things always occurs if love comes in... into the life. It'sna well structured write you've demonstrated into the words. Well done!

Posted 10 Years Ago


CharM105

10 Years Ago

Just an Infatuation of things not meant to be ;-) [you see it all the time in movies / chick flicks.. read more
Gorgeous write, I can relate to that. Not being able to forget about that one person.
Heartfelt and emotional write.
Well done :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

CharM105

10 Years Ago

thanks so much! :)
annabellee

10 Years Ago

you're most welcome :)
This one was truly amazing all you poems are they about the same person? im curious?
There all so brilliant and fully of emotion mainly sad though :( So romantic and full of love.
Its good to say what you feel and poetry is one of the best ways to let how your feeling out, it all comes out in your writing, its easy to tell your such a talented writer.
Your very deep and honest. Your poems tell me your am emotional guy who isnt afraid to jolt what hes feeling down which is great its never good to bottle things up inside.
Anyway great write once again keep on writing cant wait to read more of your poems.


Posted 10 Years Ago


CharM105

10 Years Ago

Woooowww thank you --- No, it's not about the same guy. But you are correct, each poem has deep emo.. read more
cimmy wuv xxxooo

10 Years Ago

lol well there all amazing and they all keep me reading and wanting to read more. :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

314 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 3, 2013
Last Updated on October 22, 2013


Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Unheard Unheard

A Poem by Gilda


Calling Calling

A Poem by EmaleighLynn