Chapter Four The Other Twin

Chapter Four The Other Twin

A Chapter by Christian Lebron

 

 

  Abegail began to shed tears and her pupils widened into a shining bronze color, giving her a immoral look. "You will pay. FOR EVERYTHING! She took out her whip and obliterated Crogar's staff. "Chad, take Nick and Emily to safe grounds now!", Crogar shouted. "Nick.....Emily....... hold on!", Chad yelled. "Don't you escape from me!", hollered Abegail as she threw a dagger, that spinned across from her, directly aimed at me. "GO!", Crogar shrieked as he leaped in front of us. "Crogar NO!", I cried outloud. But it was too late. Crogar was pierced at his heart.

 

  The three of us quickly shot away from the ruins as a lightning bolt and appeared at the city of San Francisco, California. We all fell to the ground of a field near the Golden Gate Bridge. We picked ourselves up and walked to the city. We walked into a crowd of people that were bumping each other shoulder to shoulder "I would've killed when I had the chance, but I just stood there, not willing to save his life", I said to myself in sorrow. "Nick we mustn't show any emotion or else Aroa will easily track us down; and besides there might be phantoms wandering about in human form", Chad responded as if he was hiding something. "Chad you make it seem like you knew that all of this will happen". "You don't understand that when you were on your quest to Crogsfoot Valley, Crogar sended a letter to me . He said he will leave me in charge for protecting you from harms way and to abandon him even if death comes in his path". "I just don't get how he would risk his life for me", I responded. "Nick he probably knew this was going to happen, I mean it would've been peculiar if he didn't", replied Emily. "Also, in the letter he said to find the Map of the Stones of Balance", said Chad in a confused tone. "What is the Stones of Balance?", I wondered. "Can't tell you now. Come on, let's eat because I'm alittle hungry", responded Chad, as his stomach growled.

 

  We entered a bar filled with people cheering for a football team on the television sets. "How many sir", said the waitress to Chad. "Aaaa.... three please, Chad studdered as if he was astounded about the way she look. She smiled at him and told him that he's cute and gave him her seven digits; ofcourse he blushed. But lucky for us the service and food was free. "So what can I get you guys tonight".

 

  Chad and I had Dr. Pepper while Emily had a Sex on the beach which surprised me because I never knew she was an alcoholic. "Alllright, so what would guys like to eat. "Well we're not that hungry right Emily", "Wooh Wooh Wooh, hold on there, you know Im starving", interrupted Chad. Me and Emily just looked at each other when he responded that way. "Sorry, I would like raw meeea.... I mean ten barbecue wings with fries, oh and a salad.

 

  The waitress glared at him with a weird look and laughed. As she left, Chad told us that he apologizes for acting that way. "Ummm Chad what is the Stones of balance anyways?", asked Emily. "To start off, the are three stones, the darkness, the light, and the balance. Basically the three brothers of balance Siruxes, Crogar, an Lander. The darkness wanted power though and tried to seep darkness throughout both worlds, but the light and balance collide to balance the darkness; but everything failed and darkness still hinders in the world until light vanishes it for eternity. That's why we cant waste time". "So how can we find the map to search for the stones", I questioned. "I don't know, but there has to be someone who knows where it may be hidden", Chad answered back.

 

  After the conversation with Chad, the waitress came back with his meal. "Here you go; hope you enjoy the meal. As he began to sabatage his food, he made a terrible mess and Emily looked disgusted. "Wow these are great", he said with his mouth full. then Emily glared at someone. "What is it Emily?". "Isn't that Barthlomae?". I then looked upon his face. The same rugged beard, same blue eyes, and the British ascent was alike. It was him. Barthalome.

 

  He was with a girl laughing about something and he got up from the stool he was sitting on and had gone inside the mens room. I followed him to see what he was up to. He was washing his hands and saw me. I did the same. "Hello mate, my name is Adam. You look familiar do I know you?", he asked.

 

  A young man, with white hair, then entered and he went straight to the toilet and locked the door. I then looked back at Barthalomae. "Stop lying to me Barthalomae", I then punched him to the face. He fell back to the checker tiled floor and told me,"What the hell was that for". Suddenly I saw the front door locked by it's itself. The man on the toilet grew long, dark strains of hair and his shoes had ripped as his toe nails grew longer. He was a werewolf, but not Chad.

 

  He broke his way through and pounced over and banged me to the mirror that shattered, ready to rip the skin off my body, but Barthalomae flashed a white light from the palm of his hand and the beamed blew the werewolf off of me to the top corner of the restroom. Me and Barthalomae tried escaping, but the werewolf shed it's skin in to a massively long green snake that pushed us out of the restroom door. Everyone from the bar started to run away as they glimpse closely at the snake. I took out my wand and froze the snake into ice. 

 

  The snake was too strong and bursted out. Then the snake grew out wings and transformed into a dragon swaying it's tail side to side. Chad and Emily tried to help us, but the dragon knocked them across the room with it's torny tail. "Get behind the bar stand, hurry", screamed Barthalomae. The dragon roared so loudly that everything that was made out glass exploded. I shot out fire balls to it's face. Then the beast burst out flames from it's mouth, nearly burning my face, though Barthalomae pulled my arm down bringing myself to the floor.

 

  The dragon then turns around and breaks the counter top and shelves into pieces. Barthalomae and I quickly ducked below. "Hold on to my hand", said Barthalomae. We flashed into lightning to Emily and Chad. Barthalomae then takes out his car keys and presses a red button.

 

  A GT blue Mustange breaks through the walls. "Everyone get in", he demanded us. As soon as the dragon tried swallowing the entire car, we had gone from 0 to 60mph in 4.3 seconds out the front doors and onto the streets. The monster had lost our path, since the building fell over it. But the wasn't the end of our problem. The phantoms were after us. We had passed and cutter through every car infront of us and entered a underwater tunnel in construction. The phantoms then made strong focus that cracked the concrete of the tunnel and water splashed out through them cracks and the water filled half way behind us. Barthalomae drove in maximum speed and exited away from the tunnel. The phantoms still followed us.

 

  "Can you drive", Barthalomae asked Chad. "Yeah". "Take the wheel then", Barthalomae replied back. When Chad took the wheel and Barthalomae took my hand and flashed into a gasoline truck. Barthalomae made the driver go to sleep and vanished him to safety. "Try shooting fire at the ground", he told me. I did what he said to me. Barthalomae then turned the wheel all the way around and flipped the truck over and slowed down time.

 

  We then flashed back into the Mustang. "Drive quickly now!". Chad drove passed the truck that spilled oil from flipping over. The truck then exploded and the phantoms vanished. "That was close", I said in relief. "Anyways, why did you even bothered helping us Barthalomae". "You must be talking about my twin brother. My actual name is Adam".



© 2010 Christian Lebron


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

421 Views
Added on November 11, 2010
Last Updated on December 23, 2010
Tags: snake attack, werewolf, phantoms, action, dragon, San Francisco California, twin, fantasy, adventure, magic, comedy, battle


Author

Christian Lebron
Christian Lebron

Jacksonville, FL



About
It is my ability to entertain others with extraordinary adventures that will make you want to flip through every page. Hopefully there will be someone in the world that would notice that many youngste.. more..

Writing