Neiborhood

Neiborhood

A Story by Clive D Costa
"

The life of a fugitive is sometimes an accident, but nobody knows.

"

He was running with all his speed he could manage. But they just didn’t slow down. They kept up with him. Two years from now…..

Strange Guy- Hey Doug, you might wanna see this.

Douglas - What up, Yo?

 Yohan- We got problem.

They both were talking in a dark, damp house. There was only two bedrooms, one messy kitchen and a disgusting bathroom. It was so messy, people don’t believe that there were only one guy living there. Looked like ten wild monkeys bashed up the house. Anyways, they both went down. There were three people standing outside the house, holding bats. Maybe it was to beat the monkey living in the house…….or perhaps two.

Doug- what do you want? You think your tough, huh?

Ken- Me, Brad and Greg are here to show you what a bat is capable of!

Yohan tried to take the front, but Doug held him back. Ken marched in to smack a monkey-hide. But the monkey stroke back. Doug grabbed the bat and like lighting punched ken away. He let the bats take care bout the other two.

Ken- This isn’t over!

Then they ran away. Doug didn’t move. He looked at Yohan with a serious look. And Yohan nodded.

Yohan "If they tell bout you man, we’re Screwed!

Doug - only choice.

They both  brought out guns. Then the chase began.

 

© 2013 Clive D Costa


Author's Note

Clive D Costa
I'm new at writing stories, so I would like some reviews

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

So... is this a screen play or an actual story? It's good but if it is a screen play anything that is not being said needs to be in brackets [ ] and if it is a story what is being said needs to be in " " and the transitions from speaker to speaker needs to flow...

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

So... is this a screen play or an actual story? It's good but if it is a screen play anything that is not being said needs to be in brackets [ ] and if it is a story what is being said needs to be in " " and the transitions from speaker to speaker needs to flow...

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

332 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 20, 2013
Last Updated on February 5, 2013

Author

Clive D Costa
Clive D Costa

Bronx, NY



About
I'm calm and i like to write. I prefer writing over most other things. more..

Writing