The return

The return

A Story by Clive D Costa
"

hey guys! ive been gone for while. read this for the reason

"

Hey guys! ive been gone for a while and im sry for my absense... now im back. when i was on this site last time i was a guy who dedicated my life to poems and this site alone. And after i went to work i slowly started to gain money. After i did earn money... i bought something that caught my eyes. it was a beautiful fender guitar. i bought it without hesitation and after that i got busy trying to learn it and work. i have been thru other depression and tough times as well... i isolated myself and now im a loner. i worked for money and slowly got affected by greed... i sold my guitar and bought another making a 60 dollar profit.. after enjoying the money i decided to get more and i sold the guitar again. now again i bought another and im still affected by greed and even though im aware of what i have become im still not strong enough to change myself. but i have come to senses... i realised that i abandoned my freinds and the site i once made my life...

 

so i came to a decision that im gonna start being on this site again...

Im sorry my freinds... and now im back..i hope u read and know what i did.. and understand my life more..

© 2014 Clive D Costa


Author's Note

Clive D Costa
its a true story.. and this is my life and id like to share.. if u want me to start writing more about my life pkls leave a comment.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

242 Views
Added on February 5, 2014
Last Updated on February 5, 2014

Author

Clive D Costa
Clive D Costa

Bronx, NY



About
I'm calm and i like to write. I prefer writing over most other things. more..

Writing