LETHAL JUSTICE

LETHAL JUSTICE

A Book by JCWilliams
"

ANGEL OF JUSTICE SERIES/TRILOGY LETHAL JUSTICE (Fantasy, Action, Romance)

"

© 2014 JCWilliams


Author's Note

JCWilliams
Lillian Thompson is a typical Surfer Paradise Surfer Chick or is she? With loving parents who are keeping one colossal secret from her. A loving boyfriend, well, he was until he dumped her for seemingly no apparent reason? When she took on the angry surf one stormy day to let out her frustrations, she was saved by a tall dark handsome stranger. She didn’t know though it would not be far in her future he was going to lift the shutters off her innocent eyes and show her the world as it really is…. malignant. A world she was always destined to be part of, but it doesn’t mean she can handle it and what she is compelled to do… should only be done by God. Can Mr. Tall Dark and Handsome help her or is he part of the problem and will he push her into the arms of another?

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Let's have a crack at this one...seems it has the tags I like...Fantasy...Action and Romance...I'm working on my novel myself...years in the making...in the final draft...just a perfectionist with the process of it all...but are we not as writers...in the meantime --- give my readers some appetizers with my collection of verses --- books...one in print now and the other in the making for 2015...and finish off with my novel: De Novo...

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Let's have a crack at this one...seems it has the tags I like...Fantasy...Action and Romance...I'm working on my novel myself...years in the making...in the final draft...just a perfectionist with the process of it all...but are we not as writers...in the meantime --- give my readers some appetizers with my collection of verses --- books...one in print now and the other in the making for 2015...and finish off with my novel: De Novo...

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

397 Views
1 Review
Added on August 9, 2014
Last Updated on September 14, 2014
Tags: Fantasy, action, romance, vampire, werewolves, angels

Author

JCWilliams
JCWilliams

Australia



About
Hi, I'm writing my first book and I was wanting some feedback to help point me in the right direction! more..

Writing