Bitter Sweet Homecoming

Bitter Sweet Homecoming

A Chapter by Mackenzie Brooke
"

Andy came home from tour with a heavy load on his shoulders (Andy's View)

"

I exited the gate and saw Sammi run up to Jinxx. They hugged each other tight then entered into a kiss followed by some I love yous and a I missed you so much.

I looked down at the floor, and swallowed hard to fight back the tears.

“You okay man?” I turned to see Matt looking at me with worried eyes.

“Ya man I’m fine just jet legged, just wanna go home and crash.”

Matt and I got in the cab, were Matt only took 2 seconds to fall aslees. I stared out the window at the bright lights of L.A. welcoming me home, but their efforts were all in vain. I ran my fingers across the cast that covers my chest, these ribs weren’t the only thing broken on tour this summer. The cab stopped in front of Matt and I’s apartment and I treaded up these steps. Threw my luggage on the couch, walked into my room and fell on the bed. I looked at my hand to see dragonfly mocking me. Just reminding me of what was lost.

It’s 95 F in Los Angeles tonight but I nearly froze in the bed without the heat from her love to keep me warm.



© 2012 Mackenzie Brooke


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

THIS IS GOOD STUFF

Posted 11 Years Ago


Apparently it didn't let me post but I said I really enjoyed this chapter because it showed a different perspective of Andy than we usually see him in real life.
Aslee=asleep because you forgot the p but I really like this chapter

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 5, 2012
Last Updated on May 5, 2012


Author

Mackenzie Brooke
Mackenzie Brooke

wonderland



About
About Me Hello I'm Mackenzie (not my real name) and writing is my life. I love to write more then anything. I will never stop writing till the day I die. I went through a very dark period o.. more..

Writing