chapter 3- And the training begins

chapter 3- And the training begins

A Chapter by Nate
"

Percy and the others begin the demi gods training.

"
Percy/Omega POV
As we head back to the camp,  we see that there has been a a huge cabin set up for us, noble team, and Helljumpers squad. The remaining reinforcements were staying in another cabin. As we walk into the cabin, we were surprised at what we found... Delta's eyes lit up like a Christmas tree.

"Before we do anything we need to settle down and talk to the campers. We need to go over their training for tomorrow." Iv say as I look at my crew.

"Your right. I want to see them go through hell when they train." Delta chuckled.

"Don't worry... Well have a fair share of work for them to go through." I say.

"We better Percy. We need to train them well enough in order for them to surivie the reaper attack. Well they be training with the fire arms?" Thalia asked.

"We have too. Without the proper tools then they wont have even the chance to survive." chief said.

"We will discuss this more with them at the campfire later on tonight. For now im going to go have a word with Chiron." I say.

The others nodded and went to the different places in the cabin. Arbiter looked down at me as if he wanted to follow. I nodded and we both walked outside.

Delta POV
I looked around the cabin and couldn't believe how fancy it was. But the place I wanted to hit up was the training room. I needed to train my combat skills and work on shooting down a few targets when I got the chance. Cheif even followed so he could do the same.
under cnstruction


© 2013 Nate


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

157 Views
Added on September 7, 2013
Last Updated on September 7, 2013


Author

Nate
Nate

GA



About
Hi guys its me Nate. I had to make a new account because something happened to my old one. All of the stories are gone but I'm getting them back slowly. So plz bare with me. Thanks more..

Writing