chapter 1- My new life

chapter 1- My new life

A Chapter by Nate
"

cast aside like forgotten memories, Percy and his two friends Thalia, and Nico get a shot at a second chance.

"
Who am I you may ask yourself. On Earth I use to be known as Percy Jackson. I name that was soon forgotten by those close to me. Everything I worked hard to get was taken away from me. That day I lost everything was a memory I always wanted to forget. A day I never wanted to have existed. But if it hadn't, I wouldn't be where I am now. Even though I couldn't forgive them, I was glad that I had the option at a better life then the one I had.
______________________________ *Flashback*___________________________________
It started off as a sunny day. I was heading back to Camp Half Blood after another successful mission that Athena sent me on. The reason I went on these quest was because I had to do them in order to propose to Annabeth. Because if I didn't have to, I wouldn't be doing them in the first place. So I started to walk to her cabin and have a look inside. i hoped to find her busy reading but the only person I found in the room was Malcolm who looked up and was surprised to see me.
"Hey Malcolm, have you seen Annabeth?" I asked.
"At the beach, don't do anything drastic Percy." He said.
I said thanks and closed the door. I wondered why he said for me not to do anything drastic. He sounded worried too. I made my way to the beach and saw a group of people surrounding the beach. Everyone had a look of disgust on their face. But when they saw me, their faces turned into pity. Clarissa had a frown on her face and turned away so she couldn't look me in the eyes. I wanted to know what was going on until I heard a loud voice boom. "All hail my new favored and only son and his new girl friend Annabeth Chase!!" 
My heart stopped beating as I pushed my way up to the front. i stumbled out to find my half brother Lucas kissing Annabeth.
"What the heck is going on here?!" I yelled as the waves in the lake started to form like a small storm was starting.
"Percy!!! Its not what it looks like!!" Annabeth said as her eyes widened in shock.
"It's not what it looks like? Then why did my father say new favored and only son and his new girlfriend Annabeth chase?!" I yell. Everyone could see the furry in my eyes.
"Percy..." Poseidon tried to say.
"SHUT UP OLD MAN!!" I growled.
"I was going to propose to you Annabeth." I say as she sees the small box in my hand.
"Oh." She mumbles as she reaches for the box but I placed it back in my pocket.
"But you don't deserve it." I say as i run off. I ran out of camp and through the forest where I bumped into a mysterious woman dressed in a midnight black suit. when i saw who it was, I trembled and bowed in fear.
"Lady Chaos. It is a honor." I say still bowing.
"It is okay Percy Jackson. I saw what happened at camp. You were disowned by your father, so I have a offer for you." Chaos said.
I looked up. "What kind of offer?" I asked.
"A offer no one can refuse. How would you like to be a general in my army Perseus? You wont be alone. I have two of your friends who have already accepted my invitation." Chaos said as Nico and Thalia appeared next to Chaos. I looked at Camp half Blood one last time and then at Chaos. 
"When do i start my lady." I say.
________________________________ Flashback end______________________________________________
Now here I was... A super solider for The UNSC. I looked up and smiled at my two friends that have stuck with my for over 700 years now. 700 years and we still look like teenagers. Mostly because were immortals. We had to keep our identity a secret so As all Spartans do, we go by code names. Thalia is Volt, Nico is Grim, and I am Omega, General of the UNSC. We make up Chaos squad. The most feared elite killing machines throughout the universe. There have been stories of our adventures told to everyone. Even some of our fellow Spartans fear us.
"Any idea where were headed Percy?" Thalia asked as she loaded a fresh new clip into her DMR.
"No idea. i wasn't informed on what our mission was going to be yet. So I believe this one will be a huge one." I say as i stare down at my Recon helmet
"Well at lest were getting a new recruit and it looks like our back up on this mission a group called noble team... I heard about them. Their skills are deadly and they have amazing talent." Nico said as he went over noble team's files.
"Well be the judge of that." I say before a hologram appeared inside the Pelican.
"Hello mother." I say as we all bowed in respect.
"Hello Chaos squad. Your mission today is a critical mission. Failure will not be a option." Chaos said waiting to get our attention.
"Understood my lady. But what exactly is the mission?" Nico asked.
"We have reason to believe that a alien race from another universe has slipped through time itself and made their way to earth. the titans and a few exiled covenant forces have sided with what we believe to be known as the reapers. (Yes the Reapers from Mass Effect.) You will be aiding the Greek gods to help defend against the reapers attacks. If Olympus falls, then it would mean the end of all man kind as we know it." Chaos said.
"You want us to help those people who branded us a outlaw? why can't they handle the problem, no offense my lady." Thalia asked.
"They do not have the skilled equipment to do so." Chaos said.
'What about our covenant allies. Should we inform them of the threat?" I asked.
"I already notified the Arbiter. He will be lending you reinforcements on your mission along with himself and the Master Chief will be joining in as well. Also there will be a new recruit adding you on your mission. She will be joining your squad my son. " Chaos says.
"Who is it?" I asked being a little curious.
"That you will have to wait to see. We will meet you at Camp Half Blood. Good luck." Chaos says as the hologram fades away.
"Alright Spartans. We are approaching the checkpoint." The pilot says as Sector T7 was coming into view. 
Grabbing our guns we stepped out of the Pelican as it landed in the courtyard of the station. We were greeted by marines that saluted us, trembled in our presence, and a few that had the look of jealousy in their eyes. We just kept waling until we made it to the bunker were a group was gathering their equipment. Ghost (MW2 Ghost is a ODST) took his ODST helmet and placed it on. As he looked up, He saw us  move in.
"Men, attention!!" Ghost barked.
Ghost and his men stood up and saluted to us. We nodded and they went back to gathering their equipment. 
"You must be members of the Hell Jumpers division." I say shaking ghost hand.
"That indeed sir.It is a honor to be fighting along side of chaos's men." He says.
"Have you been informed on the mission?" I ask.
"Yes. Lady Chaos informed me and noble team. So we know what were dealing with. We manage to stop the covenant and make some of them our allies. How hard can this be." Ghost said.
"You show a lot of confidence. I like that." Thalia said
"Got to ma'am. Cant show my men anything if I was going soft.: Ghost joked.
"Once your done here head to docking bay 3. We leave in 7." I say/
"Yes sir." Ghost says.
As we cut the corner, we spotted noble team who were going over some information on our enemies. Kat happened to walk by and happened to see us coming. She turned around to her captain and gave her a push on his shoulder.
"They're here." She said as he took a bow as we approached. the rest of noble team did the same.
"I hear that you guys are the rising star of attraction... Glad to have guys on board for this mission." I say.
"We do our best sir. But you guys are the best, so we still have a lot of work to do." Carter joked.
"We are rounding everyone up. Report to docking bay 3 when your ready. We leave in 7." I say.
"Understood sir." Carter says.
After that, we made our way towards the docking bay where we were taking our ship, the Winter Storm. It was similar to the ship Forward unto Dawn but a better upgraded version. We spotted a few workers loading equipment onto the ships while others were going over the last of the repairs. As we walked up the ramp, I heard a familiar voice call my name from behind. As I turn around, I saw a young British woman run up to me and give me a welcome hug.
"Lara? (Yep the new version of Lara croft is in here) what are you doing here?" I asked over joyed to see her.
"Well since my last flight to the island of kratos (Yep!! but i didn't spell his name right did I) was canceled, Lady Chaos asked me if I would add you on your mission. She made me captain over the Winter Storm." She said as she wrapped her arms around me.
"That's the best news I heard all day." I say with a smile.
"We need to get the coordinates to the pilot. Croft, I need you to patch this through to the pilot. Using hyper speed, it should only take 2 days for us to reach Earth.
"Alright Thalia. i'll see you later Percy." She said before she planted a kiss on my cheek and hurried off.
"Dang man, why do you always get the hot girls." Nico joked.
"Boy i wonder what Annabeth's reaction would be when you found someone better looking then her." Thalia joked too. 


© 2013 Nate


Author's Note

Nate
Alright guys, this is chapter one. I know its not much but it will have to do for now. and please leave a comment on how it could be better. Reviews make me happy XD

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Pretty good chapter, interesting plot with a twist...great job

Posted 10 Years Ago


Hiya! This is pretty good overall, although there are some grammar/spelling errors, that could be easily fixed with a beta reader. It also felt like maybe it was going to fast? Maybe some more detail and explanation, like why was Percy disowned? Even so, why was Annabeth with his half-brother? Surely she still had a choice, or was she forced? Why did Lady Chaos ask Percy to join at such a perfect moment? Anyway, I liked it.

Posted 10 Years Ago


I LOVE THIS BOOK SERIESXD!!! And I love the twist:3 I always thought Percy was too good for annabeth and was distraught web they actually got together. Well done Percy, picking up the foreign girls and I LOVE NICO!!!

Posted 10 Years Ago


Nate

10 Years Ago

lol but i may change his girl friend sadly. Lara will go down a diffrent path
Imagination-mage

10 Years Ago

Awe....make the next girl black:D
Nate

10 Years Ago

Lol I may make her a character. Until then... Ta ta!!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

235 Views
3 Reviews
Added on September 3, 2013
Last Updated on September 3, 2013


Author

Nate
Nate

GA



About
Hi guys its me Nate. I had to make a new account because something happened to my old one. All of the stories are gone but I'm getting them back slowly. So plz bare with me. Thanks more..

Writing