Chapter 4: The circus of nightmare's

Chapter 4: The circus of nightmare's

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1
"

With Snowbell lost, Sarah finds herself in a deep dark nighhtmare she wishes to get out of. When Sarah awakens she is surrounded by a circle of people in a circus tent. Will Sarah be able to escape?

"

Darkness all around me. Where am I? Am I waking up from this bad dream or is this real. I hear yelling. I walk towards it. I look and it’s my mom and dad. Why are they yelling? Ugg…MAKE IT STOP! There’s so much pounding in my head…hey, there’s another me.

     “Sarah, come here.” My mom says reaching for my hand. I quickly jump away and hide behind the small coffee table, now standing on the lounge couch. I remember this….this is when my mom was upset and I was scared of her. Mom then took my two sisters, Samantha and Felicity, out the front door and drove off somewhere, leaving me, my sister Allyson and my dad at home. Then it went dark again. An even louder yelling was happening now. I went to investigate the situation and I see my mom yelling at my dad again…STOP YELLING AND GET ALONG AGAIN! Now my head was pounding so hard I went to the floor. PLEASE STOP FIGHTING MOM! I see myself again. I’m peeking out my bedroom, standing there and staring at my parents fight. I have a scared look on my face and tears flow down as I watch mom yell at dad. I start to tremble. More like shivering like a Chihuahua. I remember that all so well. I hear myself scream out,

     “Stop yelling!”

   But they keep going at it….did they not hear me? Then I’m somehow in my bedroom with myself, seeing me close the door.

     “Why is this happening to us…why our family…we’re not the kind of family that this should be happening to…not us!” I hear myself say.

I start crying and the room goes dark again and then I see my whole family gathered by the Christmas tree….NO….NOT THIS! I DON’T WANT TO HEAR THIS AGAIN! ONE TIME OF HEARING THIS IS ALL I CAN TAKE! Aggg…..I-I-I can’t take this pain any longer! I don’t want to hear what will happen next!

“Your father and I are officially divorced now.” Mom said. She did not shed a single tear. She was the only person from both sides of the family that wanted this. My uncle Jared is on a mission, everyone on both sides of the family, including us, is Mormon, and I don’t know how he’ll react to this. Is this really what mom wanted? She says she didn’t want it, but yet, she doesn’t shed a tear! Now I can hear circus like music. My world around me is a bit blurry, but my eyes eventually grow used to their bright new environment.

     “Ladies and Gentle men! Today I present to you, two brand new members to our show!” A man said into a microphone. My eyes become fully adjusted and to what I see around me are a crowd of people and a tent sheet over head. I think I’m in the circus! “Our new members are both from the cat family, but one of them has a strange aurora to her. The first is a little child with smooth skin and fluffy white ears and tail! The next is a teen with a shy looking face and a paw print mark on her right cheek. Nice smelling brown hair and a long tail. This one has the rare hazel eyes and whiskers growing out from her cheeks. Some say there is to be a human that comes from earth into our other world. Do any of you believe this mythical tail?”

     “YEAH!”

     “NO!”

     “I hear this is the girl thought. So those of you who said no will remain in your seats while the one’s that said yes get to take a look at her.” The man said.

     “What’s going on?” I asked.

     “I’m making money sweetie!” The Ring Master man whispered to me.

     “I want out of here right now!” I demanded. He just turned around and ignored anything else I said to him and took the people’s money they handed him, just to get a look at me.

There was this one boy who just stared at me without blinking once. What’s with him? What’s he doing? I then realized who he was. I gasped and said, “You’re the Prince! Don’t come near me!”

     “It’s just me new girl.” The boy said. “It’s me. Quill.” QUILL! WHAT’S QUILL DOING HERE! HOW DID HE EVEN GET HERE!

     “What? But how did you get here?” I asked.

     “I’ll get you out of here somehow….” Quill said lowering his head and walking off.

     “Okay people. That’s all you get to see today.” The Ring Leader said stashing his money into his tiny bag. “Be sure to come back tomorrow for more!”

   I stood there watching as all the people that came, leave as I was caged.

     “S-Sarah?” A voice said from the cage next to me. I glanced over and my eyes widened. It was Snowbell!

     “Snowbell?! Is that really you?” I asked.

     “Y-yes! It’s me.” Snowbell said.

     "Snowbell. I've been looking every where for you!" I say trying to hug Snowbell through the bars.

     "If you ever think about trying to leave, think again, couse there is no way any one of you can leave here." The evil ring master said.

   The light's suddenly go out. All I could hear were the sounds of some one getting beat up. I hold Snowbell's tiny hand, squeezing it. I was affrade. What if it were those ninja's again? What if it was another person that wanted me?

   The lights turn back on, a knight in black shining armor appearing before us, outside the cage. The black knight say's nothing, but just bends Snowbell and I's cage's.

     "Run." The black knight say's. "Run."

     "B-but-"

     "...Run..."

   I get the strange feeling I should run, but...I just can't. No, seriocly! I can't move! The black knight unsheathes his sword. I begin to tremble. That's it...We're dead. We're gonna die! He slices the tent, my leg's giving out.

     "Run." The knight say's again. I get up, take Snowbell's hand and run!

   A portal appeared out of no where, Snowbell and I running inside it. Now, instead of being free, we some how ran into a portal with demons, harpy's, and a lot of other scary monter's I'd usually only see in scary movie's!

     "S-Sarah...w-where are we?" Snowbell asked. I tighten my grip and hug Snowbell, fall onto my knee's and begin to cry.

     "I DON'T KNOW!"

     "I smell fear. Who hold's this fear I so desire? I must have it." A monter said. I was grabbed around the neck by a harpy.

     "It is she. She holds the fear." The harpy said. "What's should we do with her master death? Should we eat her soul?"

     "Let her go. I wan't to see this girl." A man looking like a half demon and half human said. The harpy lets go and push's me down with her tallon like feet, making me fall flat on my face.

   I spit out -or attempt- dirt that had gotten in my mouth and looking up at this man. He was scary. He had a very dark auora surrounding him. He grabbed me around my neck, making it hard for me to breath.

     "Wh...what do...do you want...with me?" I struggle to say.

     "I will keep you here as my pet. Same goes for you friend." The evil death master, who ever he is, said. He look's at me very strangly and drops me. "No, Keep her away from me. She is the chosen one sent her to destroy us. Get out of here and take your friend with you!"

     “What?” I ask. What was he talking about? “What are you even talking about? Who told you?”

     “The voice.” The demon of death said.

     “T-the voice?” I ask. I’m interested…Is this ‘voice’ the same one I’ve been hearing?

     “The voice get’s into a soul or soulless body and speaks to them. It will tell you a truth or a lie, so you have to be cautious.” The death demon said. “Now get out of my sight chosen one!”

     “Yes Sarah. Leave this circus filled with evil…or you could unleash your power of light and they’d all be gone just like that.”

     “Who said that?!” I asked looking around. Oh no…it…it’s the voice…

     “Hmm? Are you def girl? I said that you have to leave!” The death demon say’s….he doesn’t know I heard the voice.

   My body suddenly begins to glow a bright golden light, every evil creature shielding their eyes. My body pick’s it’s self up.

     “I-I can’t control my body! It’s moving on its own!”

   My vision fade’s and everything turn’s black all around me. Everything turns into a sort of beach area with the ocean’s salt water running up and getting my now bare feet wet. My clothes changed into a one piece, yellow and white striped swim suit with a frilly golden skirt.

     “Where am I?” I ask. “How’d I get here?”

   I walk around the beach a bit and find a hut. I venture inside the hut and find it empty. I walk back out, and see two girls and a boy…it…it sort of looks like…me, mom and…dad…when we were happy…Is this California?!

   A black hole suddenly appears beneath my feet. I fall down into the hole and suddenly my eyes blink open. I’m lying on the ground. I sit up and see the whole place is empty…well, except for Snowbell and I. We’re still here.

     “Beautiful job. You have ridded all the evil in this tent. Thank you for doing that for me darling. I cannot wait till we meet again.” The voice echoed.

   Wait, I just…wait, but, I don’t remember doing that!

   A portal appears and it shows the other world.

     “As a thank you gift, I have pulled up this portal so you could escape. See you soon Princess of Light.” The voice said.

   I take Snowbell’s small, tiny hand and we walk into the portal, now outside of the circus tent and face to face with the black knight.

     “It the black knight that helped us…sort of…” I say. I pull Snowbell along, avoiding any contact with the black knight. I bet he was the one that sent us into that portal when we were ‘freed’ from the cage. But, I just can’t trust him…



© 2012 PokemonFan#1


Author's Note

PokemonFan#1
Hope you enjoyed and please review! (Sorry it took so long to put up...) I listend to Britney Spears song: "Circus". I listened to it over and over but later couldn't be on it - my grandma wouldn't let me on for...a while...actually I could only go on when she took a nap or was gone.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

114 Views
Added on October 19, 2011
Last Updated on February 19, 2012


Author

PokemonFan#1
PokemonFan#1

In a land only Alice was said to go to; through the tunnle and down the rabbit hole; Wonderland, AZ



About
I am.... ☐ Single ☐ Taken ✔ Mentally married to Jack Vessalius I am a Pokémon geek, Mormon, singer, artist, writer and a picky eater.... I like to read mang.. more..

Writing
Chap 1 Chap 1

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1