Tales from the Tragic Sip (EP 3)  Sticks, Stones and Bird Droppings

Tales from the Tragic Sip (EP 3) Sticks, Stones and Bird Droppings

A Poem by Pryde Foltz
"

Judgement … what is it good for … absolutely nothing.

"
Tales from the Tragic Sip (EP 3)  
Sticks, Stones and Bird Droppings



I take another look at judgement and what makes a psychopathic personality. And why even here … there is no call or use for judgement. 

Click on the link to watch.


For a little more and for those of you without youtube visit my blog 

© 2015 Pryde Foltz


Author's Note

Pryde Foltz
Captcha hieros

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

The verbal poetry is amazing. You are a natural speaker. You make the words come alive. Thank you for sharing the excellent poetry and thoughts.
Coyote

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Thank you, Coyote.
There's fear and horror in everything, even those emotions themselves. They outweigh any form of hope, retribution, spite, death, compassion, logic or analysis. In any words human understanding. It's wayyy out of bounds when we have to face certain happenings without flinching. We do bleed. We should, mayhaps. A powerful post, etc. and way worthy of a second and third consideration in any shape. Thank you.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Thank you, Emma.
Hi Pryde,

I can recall Death Row at Graterford prison, handing out meds, the best that any of the men could do was remain silent. The worse was trying to add some of their bodily fluids to your person. I often wondered where the bend in the mind occured? How much did it take? They were always patients to me, always.
I was always glad the bars stood between me and them. It can be scary even with that outlook.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Thank you, Alfred … the fear comes from a fear of death and also some good sense perhaps. But I th.. read more
Lines which really caught my attention was that someone did exactly same thing to you when you were young...You are a philosopher dressed as a poet and beautifully so. Thanks for the invite. :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Thank you, Avinash … you know how sweet talk this lady:)
Something is broken on youtube and it was giving me an error loading message. I will try later, as it suggested.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

It worked for me Noel … sometimes when that happens … you just have to refresh the page:)
NoelHC

9 Years Ago

I tried again, and through the blogspot link, but no success. I will come back tomorrow and try agai.. read more
wise words. So often it seems we are cowards behind the screen - some who wouldn't throw real stones would eviscerate another virtually. Strong post Pryde. Well done.

Posted 9 Years Ago


This comment has been deleted by the poster.
Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Thank you, Tammy. Bravery in numbers and anonymity then, I guess is more likely to be cruelty.
Luke 6:37 "Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."

Mother Theresa said, “If you judge people, you have no time to love them.”

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Ty, MamaDi.
MomzillaNC

9 Years Ago

yw :D
this is a great piece pryde,and a subject that everyone should be aware of,great job

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Thank you, Ron:)
 wordman

9 Years Ago

you are welcome
was an amazing group of utube vids listed along with yours...

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Thank you, Chris. I appreciate the views:)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

505 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on February 6, 2015
Last Updated on February 6, 2015
Tags: #empathy #judgement #poetry #psy

Author

Pryde Foltz
Pryde Foltz

Vancouver, Canada



About
My written work can be found on amazon.com https://goo.gl/o8sLUi Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/prydefoltzwriter/ twitter: @Pryde Foltz Facebook: pryde foltz Youtubehttps:/http://goo.gl/Eqx.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Aris Aris

A Poem by Tate Morgan