Zombies Don't Eat Butterflies

Zombies Don't Eat Butterflies

A Poem by Pryde Foltz

Zombies Don't Eat Butterflies

In this episode of Tales from the Tragic Sip we look at changing the world through changing oneself and why butterflies are the manliest insect. Included are the poem Chrysalis Entombed and Just How Many Butterflies.

© 2016 Pryde Foltz


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very well said indeed dearest Pryde:) I say to whom wish to be the hero let them have at it. But I , I shall be lying low upon the greatest sky I know and maybe be drifted to the unknown if enough butterflies are near:)

Posted 7 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

7 Years Ago

What a lovely review; thank you, UP. Yes ... being a hero sounds like hard work:)
??????

7 Years Ago

You're very welcome my spoke friend:) Yes hard work indeed:)
Hi

Is the first time I see you live on video, you remind me of my sister. All good wishes to you.

Ok, that said. Is the poem a metaphor because sometimes the rainbow persons are associated to fragile butterflies and they like to watch men in boxers, and then Muhammad had no fear of being associated to the rainbow persons because he had almost no knowledge that they existed.

Then in contrast dead zombies are smart enough to not eat the brains of the other group of persons and that is the reason zombies have manly moves.

Thank You for writing the poem.

I really enjoyed reading and hearing it.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

7 Years Ago

Hi Squinkla .... butterflies are symbolic of an individual who has experienced a spiritual awakening.. read more
SquinklaPsyOps

7 Years Ago

Wow, that is a very smart explanation, Thank You for taking the time to explain it to me.
read more
This is a really entertaining bit. Worth re-watching.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

8 Years Ago

Thank you, KL:)
Dark and changing form,
My butterfly remains pretty...but they don't here.


Posted 8 Years Ago


Thank you for guiding us so brilliantly through these dark, terrible times ahead. I have no fear now, and even smiling. :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

An owl on the moon

8 Years Ago

I'll take your words on that one. :)
Pryde Foltz

8 Years Ago

Good … we are done her then … lol.
This comment has been deleted by the website administrators.
"You cannot play your super-hero theme song loud enough for everyone to hear over their own ego-erratic drum beat.. you'll only add to the cacophony."
- Loved how you put your thoughts in words, impactfully, it was all so nicely executed. Great perspective and wisdom shared. Enjoyed it much.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

8 Years Ago

Thank you, Rana:)
Hey Baby want to be a zombie like me and join me in the apocalypse. Hoota Hotta!

the entertainment silky: the wisdom straight from the lotus leaf itself. And did I say always enjoyable.

regards,
al

Posted 8 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

8 Years Ago

What is that about not being able to home again … not the undead is not for me. LOL. Thank you, Al.. read more
There's so much to take in, won't list, for goodness sake - you created this beauty. Found the phrasing superbly smooth one moment then hiccup with fun and more the next . As to the graphics, ingenuous.. mainly cos they enhance the mind as well as the vision. Great as ever.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

8 Years Ago

Thank you, emmajoy. Truly appreciate the visit:)
emmajoy

8 Years Ago

Had read most if not all.. but was waiting to make an overall comment.. stupid fool me. Will beging.. read more
Reading/watching a bit late because of my mad schedule lately. There is always something to take away from your words of wisdom. Something fresh every time. I know its a tough job and we all thank you for that. Keep coming more with your new tales.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

8 Years Ago

Thank you, Avinash. There are few more that come after this but I am not sure I will be hosting much.. read more

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

980 Views
15 Reviews
Added on May 22, 2015
Last Updated on May 16, 2016

Author

Pryde Foltz
Pryde Foltz

Vancouver, Canada



About
My written work can be found on amazon.com https://goo.gl/o8sLUi Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/prydefoltzwriter/ twitter: @Pryde Foltz Facebook: pryde foltz Youtubehttps:/http://goo.gl/Eqx.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Downfall Downfall

A Poem by A. Amos