Full Steam

Full Steam

A Poem by Rita L. Sev
"

<>

"

Politicians and press’s prints

stain the psyche with loudest ink

 

before steaming the windows

with wild rants,

give some thought

to what YOU think

© 2015 Rita L. Sev


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Politicians sell power and the press, the press sells advertising AND politicians... and we pay their bills. Ever wonder what happened with the third man at Charlie Hebdo? He turned himself in and the loudest silence fell. Afterward the "two" gunman died - WITHOUT using the RPGs and explosives. A "new" gunman took over a grocery store - and died. And his girlfriend vanished either before, during, or after - they can't seem to agree ...to somewhere else... Really came across like a Bourne movie didn't it? Cept people always die for real.



Posted 9 Years Ago


Rita L. Sev

9 Years Ago

It's a cold and vicious cycle, and so disheartening...
Too mane people rely on the media to tell them the truth about politicians instead of taking the time to research the facts for themselves… that is what the technological age has taught us, take the easy way.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Rita L. Sev

9 Years Ago

Ignorance is bliss, I guess... Thanks, Dale.
The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)

9 Years Ago

It can be a blessing or a curse.
i agree with this philosophy, and i like how you presented this...nice use of slant rhyme here.
it is really fogging up my psyche.

Posted 9 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rita L. Sev

9 Years Ago

Too many rants out there these days... Thanks, Jacob.
jacob erin-cilberto

9 Years Ago

many rants, no getting together, just agendas...

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

814 Views
3 Reviews
Added on January 18, 2015
Last Updated on January 18, 2015

Author

Rita L. Sev
Rita L. Sev

Philadelphia, PA



About
PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE "FRIENDING" ME: I am happy to be sharing my poems (and occasional stories) and thrilled to be reading fellow authors. About Friend Requests - It is wise to READ some of .. more..

Writing