A Paladin of the Twelve Peers

A Paladin of the Twelve Peers

A Chapter by Rory CJ Frankson
"

bound, falling to the Stags force of Nature and things. As yet unforseen.

"
 

Yevette broke the wonderful heart pounding embracing, of Troy’s truly shocking revelation, his soulful kisses. His soft whispering of true love and protection. To look skyward as well, and indeed an eagle. Was flying very low circles, right above them. It seemed to c**k its head to one side in flight, and piercingly look, right into Yevette’s eyes. It was really like natures sign, and confirmation. That this majestic bird, had flown to them feeling their love, embrace the universe. It circled twice more, to cry its sharp whistle of knowing approval to fly onward. Probably back to its fishing for lunch. They watched it in wonder, gracefully catch up drafts and fly on in ever widening circles, down the lake.

They both looked at each other at the same time with marvel, and like a magnet were pulled again, into another heart thumping round of unification. Cementing a bond, that made Yevette soar to a place. She didn’t even know existed. Their hearts now locked together as one in its beating and when that kiss, was done. They just held each other tight, and soaked in its numbing after glow...

Until Yevette. Felt a fat raindrop, hit her square in the forehead and she pulled away from Troy, and they both at the same time... moaned, “rain”!

Yevette immediately crawled into the back over the motor housing, thinking that this damn boat design. Had it drawbacks! When she again barked a knee on a piece of its s****y hardware. Got to swearing her French string of, ‘well that pissed me off’. Pulled the Ponchos, still mumbling French superlatives out from where they were stored. Passed them to Troy and went back over the same stupid damn procedure, Goddamn beautiful boat! Troy watching her, and his grinning pissed her off too, “Shut up,” she laughed at him.

He retorted with “hey I didn’t say anything”, and hold out his hands protectively, one with a poncho in it. To laugh back at her saying “just don’t hit me ok, I bruise easy!”

Didn’t help any, but did get her to chuckle some, and muffled. By the Poncho Troy gave back to her going over her head, and got herself settled into her seat again. Just in time as it had really started to rain. It wasn’t like the day before and wasn’t raining as hard. Troy was already hitting the throttle, and when the boat hit speed. Wasn’t as bad as she’d thought, as the wind over the windshield. Made the rain pass over top of them. But not entirely, and it was in fact very wet, cold and a horrible end... to what was a beautiful moment. In that chosen spot on the lake, to receive Troy’s gift of love. Well it did really happen, and even with this lousy weather break. Yevette was elated and warm inside.

Troy couldn’t open the boat right up either, cause the wind had picked up, and the lake. Starting to generate waves, again. She couldn’t help but feel, just when things were great and what had just happened between her and Troy. She felt was indescribable, and extremely precious. Then wham wind, rain and waves to contend with. Pounding through the hull of the boat. Yevette wondered, if they would have to find another port in the storm kind of deal. Looking into sky though, she could see the clouds were higher and it didn’t appear as though, it would storm. Maybe they’d get away with this just being a shower.

That didn’t prove to be the case and it stayed a miserable steady rain for the rest of the trip. This end of the run, turned into a means of travel to an end destination. Rather than, a pleasurable outing. Yet Yevette had moved over right next to Troy and they shared it together, and that. Made it memorable, in its own way...

Yevette had tried at one point. To lay her head, on Troy’s shoulder. But the wave action, proved to make that impossible. There were probably a lot of things she could have thought of to complain about, but Yevette never did. She was with Troy and that in itself, was enough and finally. In the distance through the mist of rain, she could see the outline of buildings and the dim outline of Teal Havens dock works. Troy swung the boat in that direction and they were gaining on their destination. He throttled the boat down, still a ways out to swing wide and enter the calmer waters. On the other side of the rafts... they'd arrived.



© 2014 Rory CJ Frankson


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Yes like in true life the sun isn't always shining, but as long as it shines insight of them the world is their heaven...


Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

495 Views
1 Review
Added on October 15, 2010
Last Updated on October 26, 2014


Author

Rory CJ Frankson
Rory CJ Frankson

Vernon, British Colombia, Canada



About
It's all about the music really. I'm a Writer / Musician. Write On / Right On! Peace... Romon in Review Out Post & Creative Standard Productions. Romonx Associated Artists Rory CJ Frankson .. more..

Writing