Black Blood

Black Blood

A Story by Sashalee
"

Short Story

"

 

 

  The girl sat by the window, her head leaned against the cold glass. she let out a

small sigh as her finger tips scraped against the glass softly. "You think he's ever

going to come back Mr.teddy?" she looked at her bed, the teddy bear stood there leaning against the purple pillow. The girl picked up her long dirty white dress and made her way to the bed, she stared down at the stuffed bear. "Mr.teddy?" she stared at the bear as though waiting for it to answer, but it didn't; it stood there with its dark black button eyes and expressionless face. She began to get frustrated, she picked the teddy bear up and smiled. "Ofcourse you cant talk..." The girl opened her mouth. Blood began to spew out landing on the teddy bear, as though not satisfied tentacles came out of her mouth. The tentacles wraped around the bears neck and squeezed, as though it was a snake squeezing its innocent prey.

© 2011 Sashalee


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

i love this great poem but kindly have to say it sounds like a short storie maybe you should put it under short stories otherwise i give it four thumbs up :D

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Wow!!! A very engrossing piece with a heart throbbing ending. Words were so finely chosen that reader can clearly picture the scene.
A very good write indeed.
Loved it.

Posted 12 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Nox
I very surprised by the end of the paragraph. Good job. It was very interesting and kept my attention.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This is amazing you should put this in the contest all writing. you could possibly win.

Posted 12 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

178 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 8, 2011
Last Updated on November 15, 2011

Author

Sashalee
Sashalee

, La La Land



About
My name is Sasha and I am 18 years old. I love to draw and im a huge game freak; I write short stories and poems on my free time :) more..

Writing
You and I You and I

A Poem by Sashalee


Guide me Guide me

A Poem by Sashalee



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..