Friends Like These

Friends Like These

A Book by Mobius Aquarian
"

The story of three friends, who met during an interesting event, and go on to form a very strong bond, doing things that would give others the wrong idea, unless they saw it. It's not what you think.

"

© 2020 Mobius Aquarian


Author's Note

Mobius Aquarian
This is a story I brainstormed, once, while on a trip with my family up to Raquette Lake, NY. I wasn't really feeling the best, at first, but it got better, after we left. xD I've felt the need to show others that a lot of things that people do, that most see as sexual, don't really have to be. I know, you're saying "well, yeah, but it's a mature book in the erotica genre!" Well, I put it there because I don't know where else to put it. If you know of a better place, feel free to suggest it. That, and comments, too, if you like. I just want to prove a point.

** EDIT: I'm going to try moving this to a different genre, since "erotica", to me, has too many sexual connotations, and that's the exact opposite of what I was looking for. After a quick snoop through Wikipedia, I'm tempted to say this might be a bit of philosophy, instead, since it challenges a belief a lot of people hold, but not too many try to question. And if this is actually the wrong category, then I'm sorry in advance, I hope I didn't offend anyone, and please (gently) let me know, so I can change it (and suggesting a different one wouldn't hurt, either).

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

629 Views
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on April 8, 2011
Last Updated on July 15, 2020
Tags: friendship, sisters, skinny dipping, massage, bath, non-sexual, no sex, nudity, naked

Author

Mobius Aquarian
Mobius Aquarian

NY



About
I go by the name Mobius Aquarian. Sometimes I'm seen as a random and strange guy, but I'm not really. I can be a fun guy to talk to, and I love to roleplay. The stories I write mainly stem from a want.. more..

Writing



Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5