The Fool and The Passing

The Fool and The Passing

A Chapter by Andrez Cervantes

Dear Reader,

I was walking today. 

I was walked down this path that was made of cement. It was heavily damaged and weathered: A story it must want to tell. It was very beautiful. On this walk of mine I saw The FoolIt looked to be on the verge of letting go. Its hands tight to Its body ready as if ready to just run, run and not stop.


Fall from exhaustion and gasp for air. 

On the brink of tears...

These two figures were walking the towards It. There once foggy and distorted figures getting clearing with every step. They surly saw It. They could see the outside pain, If I could then what excuse do they have?


Their eyes met...


Their bodies did nothing. Their minds wondered. Their actions tripped.


It continued. Walking...


I wonder what kept It going. I wonder what was wrong.


I tried to help! I tried to run after It. I wanted to catch It as It fell! Why couldn't I reach It?!





There comes times in life where I feel like we need to fall. I guess...we need to be reminded that this is life. That bad will always be apart of good. There will always be a shadow. It's is just a matter of remembering how to stand back up, no? Even if that means we must crawl first. It knows this.


I hope It knows this...



© 2014 Andrez Cervantes


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

210 Views
Added on March 2, 2014
Last Updated on March 2, 2014
Tags: Beauty, talking, deep thoughts, expression, self, experience, downfall, loathing, inspiration, help, come in


Author

Andrez Cervantes
Andrez Cervantes

About
A Fool trying to find his way through this maze; Mind wide open. A great deal of metaphoric syntax is used when creating these combinations of letters and mindful sounds. So, will you take an adventu.. more..

Writing
Trust Me Trust Me

A Chapter by Andrez Cervantes