I will not bow

I will not bow

A Poem by tadiana
"

hatred, relationship, cruel, selfish, controlling.

"

You always seemed to be strong, arrogant in your own world, your precious pride nobody could take, You thought you could dominate who ever crossed your way. You always wanted to prove and show what great success you earned. You top it all. You wanted everyone to treasure the winner of it all. But I got tired of your victory and your traits; you provoked the hatred I couldn’t contain, so it’s my turn to show what an idiot, pathetic girl you always claimed me to portrait. I flay you alive; I will take apart what belong to be mine, I will leave you out to survive, I will fright your honor deep to the ground, I will crush your dreams; humiliate your worthless rule and play, I will end your selfish game to the bitter end. I will laugh at your failure, you always meant to be alone, don’t you see I was always your enemy within. All the love and respect I once had, got buried deep inside, I feel nothing anymore; don’t fight this no more, I won this war. Don’t try to compromise or lament; soon or later, you were to be within my comment. I wouldn’t pity your words or your sorrow, it will only fuel my desire, I wouldn’t soothe your pain, I wouldn’t comfort your reign, I wouldn’t ease your strain, I wouldn’t quit until I control everything you once gain. I’m no longer possessed by your greed, you no longer can manipulate my mind, you will no longer used my heart to comply, you will never keep me alive, you were always dead at my side. I’m not scared of your power, I see right through you at any hour. Don’t be afraid, this is the person you built to finally over take your empire. 

© 2015 tadiana


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

It appears there was a lot of symbolism in this piece. I could definitively feel the emotion of bitterness and anger. This appears to be a person who was taken advantage of and once believed the lies, but grew stronger and grew wisdom. I really liked everything about it. Perhaps you will put it in a line format. The rhyme scheme was easy to pick up, but sometimes it helps being in a poetic form. Just an opinion.

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

79 Views
1 Review
Added on April 27, 2015
Last Updated on April 27, 2015

Author

tadiana
tadiana

bronx, NY



About
i love to write basically about anything, writing for me is a way to let go of everything and challenge my mind and my own self from the outside world. writing has helped me have a better understandin.. more..

Writing
Lies Beneath Lies Beneath

A Poem by tadiana


Evil Angel Evil Angel

A Poem by tadiana