The resident agent of Western Europe

The resident agent of Western Europe

A Story by Haim Kadman
"

A short excerpt of my 10th book "An irretrievable step".

"

In his spacious office at the Egyptian Embassy Al Azam sat while opposite him a yard away from his desk stood at attention his new aide, which was part of his broadened team due to his recent promotion; and consisted of his driver, Abubaker and two more young and competent man like Fausi Raduan that stood at attention facing him and the other one Ibrahim Bilawy plus a culture attaché that would serve as his number two and is supposed to arrive at the beginning of next week.

'Have you found out where they passed the last three weeks, before you traced them in Venice?'

'I'd a few words with one of the hotel clerks, he said he heard them talking about Capri, they're in mid honeymoon sir.'

'Yeah I know,' Al Azam said dryly.

I didn't expect him to get me an answer to that riddle, but it will push him to do his best; and I'll have to turn to our center in Cairo to see if they have any idea where that find of mine with his pretty wife roamed during these three weeks.

'Okay Raduan I want you to take the train tomorrow to Milan, and stay there up to next Monday, at the northern part of the city in the neighborhood of St. Ambrose church.'

'Would you please explain to me sir, what am I supposed to check there?'

'It's the Coptic sector, I want to know where's the wind is blowing…I mean,' he hastened to correct himself, 'what do they think and know about the imminent French and British invasion to our country? What kind of ties do they have with Alexandria and Cairo, how frequent these ties are?' Al Azam made a short pause and watched Raduan with a stern threatening gaze. 'And don't you dare to turn it into some kind of a vacation, I expect you to work hard and get me the results I need.'

 Haim Kadman august 2013 �" all rights reserved.

© 2013 Haim Kadman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Some expectations as the greater than who we are, but a greater than my self once said.
" A bird does not sing, unless the wind swings a song so sweet"

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

186 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 15, 2013
Last Updated on August 15, 2013
Tags: briefing, meeting, enbassy, mission, surveillance, results

Author

Haim Kadman
Haim Kadman

Petach-Tikva, Israel



About
Profile: A few words about myself: being a native of a small country whose waist is seventeen kilometers wide in a certain area; and in seven to eight hours drive one can cross its length, I was amaze.. more..

Writing
Moscow Moscow

A Story by Haim Kadman


Back home Back home

A Story by Haim Kadman