Jerusalem

Jerusalem

A Story by Haim Kadman
"

An optimistic prediction of the very near future, so be it.

"

Jerusalem

 The eternal city

On January 2017 right after the elected American president entered the White House, Hamas military activists stormed the West Bank Capital of Ramallah, and killed the few PLO leaders that did not manage to flee to Jordan with the PLO chairman and his followers.

The mayors of the three other main West Bank cities hastened to declare their alliance to the new victorious rulers; and thus the entire West Bank was under the Hamas rule.

In an emergency meeting of the Israeli cabinet, the prime minister expressed the government's and the security forces how stupefied they are by the Hamas sudden conquest, and ordered the IDF to attack and defeat the Hamas without delay; the order was carried out and the West Bank was conquered once again, and the Hamas was defeated in a few hours.  Its military activists that surrendered to the IDF were sent back to Gaza where they belong.

The United Nation Security Council and the European Union condemnation's resolutions were announced a few days later, and were ignored by the state of Israel.

Most of the PLO central committee members and the organization's members, plus the remnants of the PLO security militants fled to Jordan. The chairman suffered a heart stroke and was hospitalized at the Amman Surgical Hospital; where he died after a couple of days, despite the hospital's doctors' efforts.

The Hamas and the Islamic Jihad leaders escaped by the skin of their teeth to the Sinai Peninsula, at the beginning of the IDF offensive on the Gaza strip.

Thus the two state conception turned into an obsolete idea, while the fraudulent Palestinian nation, which was created in 1964 was doomed to oblivion.

The new elected US president canceled the United Nations and its subsidiaries founding, and thus UNRWA was dismantled and the 68 years of Palestinian refugees' problem was solved at last; wherever their camps were located in the Middle East.

The Islamic authorities of the Al-Aktza mosque became very docile and cooperative, due to the situation's drastic changes; and thus the visits of Christians, Jews and Muslims on Mount Temple were not limited to number, date or time.

Jerusalem was recognized by the new American State Department and the President as Israel's eternal capital, and prosperity, abundance and vitality filled its crowded avenues and streets, and the old city with its sacred shrines and its crowded lanes were lighted up with bustling life.

© Haim Kadman Oct. 2016 " all rights reserved.

© 2016 Haim Kadman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Yay, Israelis get to kill more people!
Blah

Posted 7 Years Ago


Haim Kadman

7 Years Ago

Oh really how well updated you're it simply amazes me. Have you ever HEARD of ISIS? Do you know the .. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

533 Views
1 Review
Added on October 23, 2016
Last Updated on October 23, 2016
Tags: Literature, story, hope, unison, faith, prayer

Author

Haim Kadman
Haim Kadman

Petach-Tikva, Israel



About
Profile: A few words about myself: being a native of a small country whose waist is seventeen kilometers wide in a certain area; and in seven to eight hours drive one can cross its length, I was amaze.. more..

Writing
Moscow Moscow

A Story by Haim Kadman


Back home Back home

A Story by Haim Kadman