Persuasion

Persuasion

A Story by Haim Kadman
"

An excerpt of my 25th book and triller.

"

Persuasion

The Bait

An excerpt

The time was eleven forty eight when Igor knocked on Vera’s studio door. He had to wait several moments till she opened up the door and let him in.

Did you rest well?’ he asked her with a compassionate smile, doing his best to show her how he cares for her.

How long will I’ve to stay with him, and on what status? Am I supposed to be his wife, or his mistress…?’

You’ll accompany him as his secretary at the first stages of your trip, as soon as you’ll reach Milan he’ll have to give you up, and you’ll return home.’

But you didn’t answer my question Igor.’ She protested surprising him with her obstinate perseverance.

You’ll stay one night in Munich, and a couple of weeks in Lugano; so in a matter of three weeks at the most you’ll return home.’

Why can’t someone like Daria to fly with him, why me?’

He isn’t fond of Daria or the likes of her; he’s infatuated with you and he’ll serve us willingly if you’ll accompany him. And when you’ll reach your destination you’ll leave him, and he’ll have no other choice but to keep on serving us. That how it will work, and as for your relations with him, he vowed to treat you as his own young sister.’ Igor said knowing that this details alone won’t persuade her.

Apart from it we’ll take good care of your family, and the education of your young brother and sister will be our responsibility; and when you’ll return you’ll find a nice sum of money in your bank account. Alright let’s go now Vera, and have lunch with Fabrizio.’

All rights © belong to Haim Kadman �" 2017

You can read the 1st 3chap. of each of my 24 books and thrillers in this link:

https://www.amazon.com/Haim-Kadman/e/B009Z7XL8C 

You may read just as well the 648 excerpts of my books and thrillers, at this link:

www.writerscafe.org/hkadman



© 2017 Haim Kadman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

869 Views
Added on November 8, 2017
Last Updated on November 8, 2017
Tags: suspense, intelligence, espionage, action, adventure, love

Author

Haim Kadman
Haim Kadman

Petach-Tikva, Israel



About
Profile: A few words about myself: being a native of a small country whose waist is seventeen kilometers wide in a certain area; and in seven to eight hours drive one can cross its length, I was amaze.. more..

Writing
Moscow Moscow

A Story by Haim Kadman


Back home Back home

A Story by Haim Kadman