Dooms day in Reading High school part two!!!

Dooms day in Reading High school part two!!!

A Story by jennifer little
"

thsi is part two of this storie hope you have fun reading it ...

"

    Dooms day in Reading high school Part two!!

 

     Ok as we all know in the last story the mommy bird got shot and died, and Jen and Roxanne found the baby bird and took care of it. Roxanne and Jen still went to school at Reading high school. They took care of that baby bird. They loved that baby bird so much. They named her Jezzabell.

Jezzabell was a good pet. They feed her fruits, vegetables, meat, raw meat, and plants, and she loved it. Then one day when Roxanne and Jen were in school, something terrible happened. Our world turned into a dinosaur world. Jen looked out the window and then looked at Roxanne and said,” look its dinosaurs all over and the trees are changing for the dinosaurs. The class mates said,” Oh really. You’re just seeing things. It’s all in your head. I think you need to go see a shrink or something. Get your head checked out.”

Roxanne looked out the window and seen it also. She said,” Jen don’t listen to those people their just mean. “Because I see it also. You’re not crazy. Don’t let people bring you down.” Jen said,” Ok but what about Jezzabell we should go check on her?”

So they went outside they couldn’t find Jessabell.

There were dinosaurs everywhere attacking people.

So they tan back inside the school. The teachers and everyone looked they couldn’t believe what they saw. So the teachers ordered everyone to stay inside the school and you’re not allowed out.

Everyone was doomed and trapped in the school with the little food they had to feed everyone and drink supplies, plus the water fountains on each floor.

 

  The end,

 

By: Jennifer little

 

© 2012 jennifer little


Author's Note

jennifer little
i am makeing a third one to this also thats why i stoped it like i did . it's so much fun turning dreams into stories and dreams into poems so so mucn fun love it hope you enjoy it also

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Sorry missed the other part, will catch up when i find them.

interesting plot to have world full of dinosaurs

What more fun why not bring the dinosaurs more to life

How about giving them extra characteristics, maybe even different abilities.

How about the main characters Roxanne and Jen going up and close to one of these dinosaurs what then.


Posted 6 Years Ago


An amusing sequel, it makes me want to read more of it.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I like this, you took the Jurassic time period and brought it to the world outside the school. Again I would say to check the grammar. Correct spelling of "the baby bird" is Pterodactyl. I believe is the creature in the dream/story you are speaking of. Though this is a interesting dream. I like how this dream is turning out as a story, nice.

Posted 12 Years Ago


love your stories

Posted 12 Years Ago


Aw, I enjoyed this one too! I like how this is going and the dinosaur idea was awesome ! (Lol I sayz rawrz!) I wonder where the little birdie went but my inference here says that maybe it transformed to either a dinosaur or something else.. Well we'll have to see in the next part won't we? Well, keep writing because you're doing a really great job!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

199 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 3, 2012
Last Updated on March 3, 2012

Author

jennifer little
jennifer little

jackson, MI



About
hi im jen i am a single mother of one daughter . i struggle from ptsd depression and anxiety . from being in abusive realationships . i enjoy the outdoors , nature swimming fishing camping boat.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Two of Us Two of Us

A Poem by Margarette