The evil is upon us!!!!

The evil is upon us!!!!

A Story by jennifer little
"

this a dream i had ..... another horifying dream ... scary dram as that because the mother did die in real life i started having dreams of her..

"

The evil is upon us!!!

 

 

We lived in a big huge three story house.

We were all enjoying our self’s and having fun.

The kids were going to get the presents from Jennifer.

The kids were going to open the presents and then all of sudden their dead mom merrie came back to life had come back from Hell.

That’s when everything bad stared to happen. The nurses were helping merrie out and she was in the hospital being. Jen was freaked out she was really freaked out. She was so freaked out she said, “Alex, Alex, no way, no way, and no way. Merrie can’t come back from the dead, how can it be how can this happen?”

Then all Hell froze over. It was the end of the earth. The devil had come out of hell,

He had huge wings, there was fire everywhere he also had a huge sharp tail.

The devil took over the world. He was killing people over and over but they came back to life, torcher, and pain. The way he killed people. He took his tail that was really pointy and sharp, and stabbed them in the back.

Jen, Alex, and the kids got into a circle and started praying to god. Help us please forgive us please.

Jen was being chased by the devil. Then she was stabbed in the back. Alex diapered. The kids were still opening their presents. Jen came back to life. The devil tried to kill her again.

He was chasing her, and she ran and ran and hid.

Then she diapered. Then out of nowhere all of sudden.

There was these rockets coming out of the sky, Jen ran and hid under a pile of dead bodies and paper and garbage. They went right over her head. Then two people came out of the rockets. Jen was saved.

She had magical powers from god to fight the devil. Her hands light up and glowed. The devil saw her and flew over to her and Jen fought him. The devil was upset, furious that Jen had powers that could rewind him.

So Jen fought him and she saved the world.

 

The end,

By: Jennifer little

© 2012 jennifer little


Author's Note

jennifer little
i had this dream on december 2nd .. the kids mom pasted away on november 25th
it was sad ... then i keep on haveing dreams of her what is this supose to mean ?
like i said this was a dream the whole thing in this storie

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Scary story and dream...

Posted 11 Years Ago


This is the proof that dreams can make awesome stories!

Posted 12 Years Ago


A crazy dream. Maybe look over this, found some grammar. This is certainly a weird dream, though I would say perhaps a nightmare.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Dream or not, this makes a good story, the spelling of merrie made me think at first it was an alcoholic woman that had woken up or sobered up. but then your authors note explained otherwise. I like how you wrote rewind in reference to Jens fight with the devil. Nice write. Quite interesting, thought provoking too. Thankyou.

Posted 12 Years Ago


nice story

Posted 12 Years Ago


Reading this, I was wondering if it was a dream considering it had your name in it. Reading your author's note, I found my question was correct. This was an interesting dream and I like it. But just out of thought, was this more like a nightmare, or an action filled dream?

Posted 12 Years Ago


Very good story... Well done!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


very interesting story. dreams are never easy to understand.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

293 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 26, 2012
Last Updated on February 26, 2012

Author

jennifer little
jennifer little

jackson, MI



About
hi im jen i am a single mother of one daughter . i struggle from ptsd depression and anxiety . from being in abusive realationships . i enjoy the outdoors , nature swimming fishing camping boat.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Final Stand Final Stand

A Chapter by Alex Vidmar