Homestuck Fanfiction Time

Homestuck Fanfiction Time

A Story by
"

At this point John has been getting to know Karkat. After he meets his internet pal, he begins learning what trolls are like . And he finds out some cool stuff about the trolls.

"

A troll’s skin is rough, kind of scaly and with a gray complexion. You would expect their skin to be cold considering the scales. But John could feel the heat radiating from Karkat’s presence about a foot away. If Karkat stood close when they occasionally chatted he had to take a breath of fresh air because the temperature was suffocating.

Also John noticed almost invisible tiny specks of red. Sometimes this formed in the yellow of Karkat’s eyes, especially when he was in a rage or having a hissy fit. Once on one of his overly irritable days, John kept bothering him with his loud greeting, “Karkat! Hey Karkat!” Karkat swung a fist at his face missing it by about a foot, the trolls eyes were literally glowing red! They looked like rubies only with dark black holes drilled threw them. But eventually after Karkat gave a loud, huge cuss-lecture the red dulled away, and went back into the same amber-yellow shade they were before. 

Another interest John had were in the two candy-corn striped horns. Which sprouted from Karkat's choppy mess of black hair. They looked nubby and round compared to the other troll's pointy sharp horns. Maybe it has something to do with the troll's lusus being a crab and having those tiny spikes on his head?  

The first time they met John was automatically fascinated by the small nubs and couldn't help but tantalize them. Of course he was hit with a less than injuring punch to the chest. But he realized a small brush of red across the trolls face after he bent to retrieve his fallen glasses. This troll's horns had to be sensitive. Either that or Karkat was just thinking of buckets when he blushed. Maybe troll's horns were like... their... parts kinda?

 The funny thing was though, when Karkat decided to throw a punch or scratch John with those yellow raptor claws it never harmed him all that much. Maybe trolls just weren't that much stronger than humans? Or maybe Karkat was just one of the weaker ones. He was pretty short and chubby... But seeing him fight the imps before John knew Karkat was probably tougher than him? Was Karkat possibly being... nice for not really punching him?

© 2012


Author's Note

I was really eager to write about these two characters. They're like best friends yet Karkat has the worst anger issues. And John is the happiest and possibly the most annoying dude ever.
By the way lusus are like parents for trolls but they're animals and usually as big as the troll. Like Karkat's lusus is called Crab-dad and he's about as tall as Karkat.
Okay I need some fans of this shipping (pairing)!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Keep writing this story, its truning out to be good. Keep it up :3

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I feel like this could make a good opening to a larger story. I don't have anything to criticise for now - I suggest you keep on writing the story and see where it takes you.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Aw there's a LOT that would look so cute with John and KarkatxJohn is one of em. I'm usually a VriskaXJohn and KarkatxNepeta fan, but this ship isn't too bad. :D Finaly, another Homestuck reader besides Stuey :P I can't believe that there's barely any Homestuck stuff here. My friend Stuey, got a HS group up, but there was only two (me and her) that joined it. :P Glad someone else knows XD

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1334 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 22, 2012
Last Updated on May 23, 2012

Author


Writing
Meh Meh

A Poem by


Exile Exile

A Poem by



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..