Demonic Vampire

Demonic Vampire

A Story by Rin
"

I was in 10th grade and it was an assignment and it was supposed to be inspired by Halloween somehow and it was just kind of a gut feeling.

"

 

            Her footsteps echoed in the piercing silence of that cold dark night. Her face pale and palms sweating as she realized she was being followed by something unknown. She slowly glances back to find a tall, slim, dark figure not too far behind her. Her eyes widen at the sight of this frightening creature. It smiles from ear to ear, revealing bright sharp teeth. Its deadly red eyes seem to pierce through her soul. It slowly steps forward, still smiling while its silver hair shimmers in the moonlight.
            She suddenly finds herself running for her life in a different direction from the creature. Behind her she can hear the slow, but heavy footsteps of the dark figure. Her heart jumps as she hears cries of agony coming from the exact location of the creature. There is breath taking sounds of bones crushing and blood spilling. All the while, the creature chuckles loudly.
            The smell of fresh blood consumed the dark sky, which was filled with black clouds. The tall clock tower struck midnight; the sound enraged the dark figure. Soon after, the creature made a low growling sound then swiftly jumped on the roofs of the village and sprinted straight for the girl as she ran on the stone pathway. She became so frightened of the great sound of footsteps coming toward her; she let out a shrill scream. The demonic laugh that was as dark as hell arose from behind her.
            She ran into an empty house and curled up on the floor, pressed up against a dark corner. The creature slowly glided into the house searching for his prey. She instantly held her breath and froze. Suddenly, one of the villagers ran into the dark house holding a butcher's knife. The dark figure quickly grabs the knife and smoothly slits the throat of the villager in a heartbeat. Warm blood gushes from the wound of the villager as his eyes roll to the back of his head. The girl shivers with fear as she watches, defenseless and paralyzed her eyes never blinking. The creature slowly kneels over the corpse and suddenly great big bat wings spread open on the back of the dark figure.
            The creature stands up straight spreading its great wings as it slowly turns around in the direction of the girl. The blood of the villager seeps down the creatures chin. It gave a devilish smile with hellish eyes. The dark figure snatches the girl from the corner. She can feel her heart beating so hard it almost seems like it will burst. She tries to break free of the creatures grip but she is too frightened to move. The dark figure grabs the top of the girl's head and twists it off. Not a sound came from the girl except the spilling noise of her dark red blood spattering in every corner of the house and the echo of the creature's demonic laugh.

© 2008 Rin


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Overall the story was really great but the ending was fantastic. That was an excellent closing.



Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Ooh, what a chilling horror story. This is a great write, nice work!!!

Heather

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Awesome :D filled with blood and I love a lot of blood in stories :) There was a strong mist coming from this story (been playing final fantasy 12 too long) it is consuming me somehow in its creepyness of a great story :) You could turn this piece into a book just like how the vampire came to be and if there could be survivors and stuff :) great write

-Aaron

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Great horror. Really liked the feel of this right from the start. There was something there that just felt creepy like a cold mist engulfing the whole writing. Notably the first two words 'her footsteps' and the last two 'demonic laugh' perfectly fit the piece together.

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

229 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 14, 2008
Last Updated on March 14, 2008

Author

Rin
Rin

About
I love to write just as much as I love to do visual arts. For a while I used to think I didn�t have a talent in writing, but after doing so many pieces I found out that I love to do it j.. more..

Writing
Time is Selfish Time is Selfish

A Poem by Rin


Burning Perfection Burning Perfection

A Story by Rin


Nothing Nothing

A Story by Rin



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..