ONE NIGHT STAND

ONE NIGHT STAND

A Poem by KCthelastboyscout
"

We all have desires. How, when and where is something we all choose differently to fulfill them

"
This is suppose to be meaningless. No connection without emotions. Our hearts are involved overflowing with lust. Love is non-existent. This is a brief attraction. Intense and passionate. Your name is of little significance to me.

Give me your body. Give me permission to please you and you reciprocate in kind.Interruptions are irrelevant. Knocks on doors and ringing phones will not be answered. We are in the pleasure zone and we have all night...

The aftermath of a debaucherous night. The whirling sound of a ceiling fan. Broken condom wrappers near the wastebasket. Wet bedsheets. The scent of your body is still present in the room. You are gone and I am satisfied.The morning light shines through the curtains. A new day begins but I'm procrastinating, lying in bed. One of those nights you can never forget and I can't even remember your name...

© 2018 KCthelastboyscout


Author's Note

KCthelastboyscout
Just another story of human behavior

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

A one nighter ah. This was very thought out.

Posted 6 Years Ago


The last stanza is very sensual and paints a warm picture of the affair, and makes me wonder what's in store for these two that shared the one night stand and that it made an unforgettable impression?( may be another poem? for J.c.cooper it gave novels ).

Posted 6 Years Ago


You kept this short and sweet. People like me cannot enjoy satisfaction unless my soul is satisfied.

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

195 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 22, 2018
Last Updated on January 22, 2018