Elf Tears Legend : Forum : City of Red Tides

Re: City of Red Tides

10 Years Ago

Crios: " Well, I'm glad you aren't scared like the rest of these people, and besides ' Lord of Bones' is no better than ' Fairy master.' " I say looking at a group and they scream and run away. " I guess I'll see you then."

10 Years Ago

((Erialya Rosaria isn't the fairy master.))Erialya Rosaria: " See you." I say as I walk the other way.

10 Years Ago

( I know but was referring to title. If she finds his title funny then it's no better than Fairy Master since the titles are given to them.) Crios: " Well, I guess I'll go stock up on supplies." I say heading to the stores as people shy away as I walk.

10 Years Ago

Erialya Rosaria: I check on my supplies and see that it's fully stocked. So I head to the forest to wait for Crios.

10 Years Ago

Crios: After I stock up I make my way to the forest and find Rosaria waiting for me.  

10 Years Ago

Erialya Rosaria: " Ready?"

10 Years Ago

Crios: " Whenever you are."

10 Years Ago

Stella: We land in a clearing and dismount. "Let's find a Spector!" I say excitedly "They always give you helpful info!" Brill nods in agreement "Let's go!"

10 Years Ago

SASHA-i climb up into the trees and look around.

10 Years Ago

Heather: I turn around and face a girl sitting on a tree 'hi'

10 Years Ago

Erialya Rosaria: We enter the forest and begin the mission. 

10 Years Ago

Scarlet Sakura: I log onto Elf Tears Legend and go to the Emerald City of Fairy to wait for my new friend. 

10 Years Ago

Heather: I log in and see the girl 'you know you should really try not the creep up on people like that'

10 Years Ago

Scarlet Sakura: I looked at the game time I saw I had a few hours to spend before I meet up with my new friend, so I went to the nearest magic shop.

10 Years Ago

Originally posted by Avangeline Floating in the Stars
Scarlet Sakura: I looked at the game time I saw I had a few hours to spend before I meet up with my new friend, so I went to the nearest magic shop.

Could we say here?

10 Years Ago

Originally posted by Runswithflyingdolphins
Originally posted by Avangeline Floating in the Stars

Could we say here?
and where's that?

10 Years Ago

Stella: I jump off a cliff, landing in front of a specter with a war-cry. I shift into a position where my dagger is at it's neck, my sword across it's body. "Tell me something useful," I croon, "and I might spare your life." The specter, a male, I notice, twists and throws himself to the ground, pulling me with him. We roll down a hill, grappling with each other. We run into a shop, stopping our progress. I end up under him. "Well, you're a feisty one." he says with a grin. Out of the corner of my eye, I catch sight of the shop's sign: Magic, Potions, and Spells.

10 Years Ago

Scarlet Sakura: I bought some healing potions and mana potions before leaving. I looked around, still to early to meet her. I kept my hot pink cloak over my head. I couldn't have people recognizing me. Not today...

10 Years Ago

Stella: "Such a shame I'll have to kill you." he purrs. "Really, such a waste." I feel my heartbeat quicken, glancing desperately around for help.

10 Years Ago

Scarlet Sakura: I hear a tumbling noise from an old magic shop. I go up to the window and peek in and see a spector wrestling with someone. A slam the door open and hold my magic dagger against his throat. " Let her go." I demand

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
The Shadow On My Shoulder
There is an angel who sits upon my shoulder who goes by the name of Death...