Fantasy Blood Souls : Forum : Taehi

Re: Taehi

10 Years Ago

Kratos: " Now, as I asked before. What's the plan? With the phoenix hatched there's nothing saying that Zed can't enter Sparta."

10 Years Ago

Blaze-"well I got back home to amy so I guess I'll just travel with you guys."I say.the phoenix shreiks in agreement and hops over and lands on zed's shoulder.bloom comes to my side and barks happily.

10 Years Ago

Zed: I smiled broadly when the majestic bird alighted upon my shoulder.  "Hello Natus."  I said, holding my hand up.

10 Years Ago

Kratos: " If we are all agreed then let's head out." 

10 Years Ago

Blaze-i lean down next to bloom." Sorera o hogo."I say quietly and then grab my bag.I look at my home one last time.I grew up here, dad died and amy was born here.I blink back tears and turn to face the door."goodbye."I whisper and step out the door.amy, zed, and kratos right behind me.I think of them and smile.

10 Years Ago

Kratos: I mount up and take the lead. " Follow me." I say taking the shortest road to Sparta.

10 Years Ago

Zed:  I attached my bag to the saddle and looked at Natus on my shoulder.  "You're probably just going to fly above us aren't you?"  He asked as he mounted the horse.

10 Years Ago

Kratos: " He will lead the way." I say waiting on them. " Now hurry before some soldiers come."

10 Years Ago

Zed: I nodded and sent my horse into a trot. "Then let's go."

10 Years Ago

Blaze-I almost laugh when I see amy climb onto bloom's back.it's a good this she's such a big and strong dog.I rein my horse in beside amy and bloom and follow kratos.

10 Years Ago

Kratos: After days of travel we arrive at Sparta's capital. We are stopped at the gate by a company of guards. I show them my rank and papers and they quickly salute and open the gates. " Welcome to Sparta."

10 Years Ago

Zed:  I look at the city, a little impressed.  "Not bad."  I said.  I've seen better though.  I thought with amusement.

10 Years Ago

Blaze-"wow!"I breath"it's amazing!"

10 Years Ago

Kratos: " this is just the outer city wait till we get to the inner wall. I say as we approach the gate. Soldier: " Halt, only high ranking soldiers and officials can enter the inner city." I show him by badge that shows I'm one of the Three great generals. Soldier: W-Welcome sir!" I say giving a hasty salute. I look at the other two behind him and the phoenix on his shoulder. " Are they with you sir?" Kratos: " yes they are." I say and the gates open "welcome to the inner city."  

10 Years Ago

Blaze-"i see you've got quite the Rep here."I say

10 Years Ago

Kratos: " Everyone here knows that the rank of general is second only to the king, and I am the 'general of shadows.' Meaning I control all of the assassinations and the like that happen in the kingdom. So it's a mix of fear and respect."

10 Years Ago

Zed:  I chuckled as we passed into the inner city.  "So why did we come here again?"  I asked, reaching up to stroke Natus a little.

10 Years Ago

Kratos: " I'm here to see the king, and to train you two as assassin warriors. If your willing to."

10 Years Ago

Zed:  "Sounds like it would be fun."  I said.  Though being an assassin myself (if the hidden blade wasn't obvious lol) I'm sure it's gonna be just a refresher course of sorts.

10 Years Ago

Kratos: " I'm glad to hear it, and you Blaze?"