Foreverfall : Forum : Day 1: The Entrance

Re: Day 1: The Entrance

9 Years Ago

I appeared back in seconds time in front of Saorise and Asher, papers in hand. "I was going to take care of this myself, but your determination has convinced me to allow you to continue." I dropped the papers in front of Saorise. "Here. If you permit me to, I would like to tell you a story. A story about two brothers and about this void."

9 Years Ago

Saoirse: I smiled again at Asher, trying not to blush, "I'm glad to be here." I took the plans for Project Prometheus from Asher after he'd had a look at them and tried to explain, "Digitry stole the plans from my parents, but Da was smart, he left out incomplete plans and made me keep the others on me at all times. They didn't know and they killed them for it," I said, trying not to get teared up again, "Anyway, Project Prometheus is a lot more than what Digitry got their hands on thanks to the Outliers. To put it simply, it's a way to bring the Makers to an end. See, Da knew this was going to happen, this whole chasm thing, and knew I'd go, don't ask me how cause I don't fully understand it, but apparently something like this has happened before but when it closed, well, thats where we get all these cool city looking ruins down here. Anyhoo, this machine will put an end to the Maker. Project Prometheus will bring light back into the world by destroying the Maker and therefore never having anything like this," I say as I gesture to the room around us, "happens again. There's going to be a lot of tests along the way, and we'll likely have to stay at the campsite to build this thing, but when we pass all the trials and different levels so to speak of this shithole, we'll be able to set the soulless free, maybe even cure them, and bring an end to the Maker once and for all." I thought for a second and backtracked, again trying not to blush, "When I say we I mean...what I don't mean is...just...you don't have to stay with me there if you don't want to...But I certainly could use the help and really would appreciate the company," I smiled up at Asher. "We should head back to the campsite, check on the kid and start construction of Prometheus. Maker knows we're going to need time to do it, and that we can still pass the tests without having to move camp."
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Red

9 Years Ago

Asher: I stood and nodded as Saoirse explained what exactly Prometheus was. I was astounded to say the least. Something that could kill a god? Now that was badass. I also couldn't help but notice Saoirse's blushing. "So, how can we build something like this from whats availible here? And we might be able to cure those creatures we fought earlier?" I asked, looking over the notes again. I also looked up at Saoirse, an eyebrow raised. Putting the notes down, I walked over to Saoirse and wrapped her in a hug. I also realized I had been more 'huggy' lately than usual. "Hey, what did I say? I'll be here to keep you safe. I swear I won't let anything happen to you, ok? Besides, you might need the muscle" I chuckled to myself as I returned Saoirse's smile. "We should get back. I bet that kid is wondering where the hell we all went"

9 Years Ago

Saoirse: I look at Asher, knowing I needed to explain a bit more, "Yes. It will kill him, and if I do it right and my calculations arent wrong, I can harvest his power and give souls to those poor creatures in this hellish place so they can rejoin the outside world and live among us. Of course not until after they are treated for all the various medical conditions they have but still, we'll be able to set them free," I said smiling until Asher came over and wrapped me in a hug. "I'm glad youll be there, I know I'll feel safer even though I have Clide with me and stuff. Thank you," I said, "Poor thing is probably hungry, I hope he is alright." I say as we begin making our way back to the campsite, taking care to leave a note for Eryn in the mural room so she could come back and find us, maybe even help. 

9 Years Ago

"Yes great idea, kill the god, save the children, then release them into our world. That's some top notch planning you have their genius." Norman said appearing from a crevice in the wall. " meanwhile we have only the food we brought, no real camp to speak of, and no defensive plan in place should more natives attack." Norman said as he walked next to them

9 Years Ago

Othyon: I was about to reply when I fell. I fell down the floor, into a room with Norman and the others. Because I was close to a wall I grabbed Friday and 13th and cut them into the wall to break my fall. I slowly came down to the floor before I turned to the others and said: "The weirdest s**t just happened to me... So what's up?"
Red

9 Years Ago

Asher: The sudden appearance of both Norman and Othyon didn't even surprise me. Frankly, nothing did at this point. I knew Norman was right, but that didn't mean we had to give up. "Norman, we'll burn the 'introducing formally soulless people' bridge when we get there. But we have you and Othyon now. Between us three, Im sure we can come up with both offensive and defensive plans. As for the food? Those things must have been eating something to survive down here right? We'll find it" Looking to Saoirse, I said "I have faith that the whiz kid here can find enough stuff to build both a proper campsite and what is potentially a soul-restoring god killer. You're welcome by the way" Turning to Othyon, I just stared at him with a look of exasperation on my face. "We'll fill you in on the way back" I said, hating myself for actually face palming

9 Years Ago

Othyon: "Oh I think I get the general idea. Prometheus right? I was part of the group that was supposed to kill the researchers." I saw Saoirse look at me with anger clearly written on her face and I continued: "The key word is 'supposed'. Our group decided to desert and we tried to protect your family. Didn't work well. Yes, I should be older. I'm stuck at age 21 since ages..."
Red

9 Years Ago

Asher: I looked at Othyon and, to be honest, nearly burst out laughing at the sheer coincidence of it. "Why am I not surprised that you're connected to Prometheus some how? Yeah, clearly you didn't do a good job. Saoirse had to watch her parents and brother die! What the hell were you doing?" I had to calm myself down, not wanting to flip out. "Alright, mind telling us what you mean by being stuck at 21 for ages?"

9 Years Ago

Othyon: "I feel like that one couldn't be helped. About five hundred assassins, spies, infiltrators, you name it, were sent there to do the job. Our group may have been the best, but we weren't able to make more than one of us. And stuck at twenty one for ages... Kaleidoscope ended exactly one hundred and fifty three years and four days ago, it ends with me killing every single being that partook in it." I answered nonchalantly.

9 Years Ago

"Prometheus....... I think I have some data on that." Norman said as he went to retrieve his laptop. He began searching his hard drive looking for the file he was sure he had.

9 Years Ago

Saoirse: "Asher, hold onto my arms," I said as I listened to Othyon talk. I think Asher got it cause the second I finished speaking he did as I said and gently but firmly grabbed my arms, holding me back, "My parents...my little brother...THEYRE DEAD BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPID GROUP!" I said, trying to fight Asher's grip even though I didn't want to fight at all. I tried reaching for my guns but Clide came and took the, away from me. "Connor was four years old, he was just a baby," I said, tears forming on my face, "You're going to want to leave this room for a while." I somehow managed to break Asher's grip on me and walked towards Norman, "Whatever it is you think you know about Prometheus is whatever the notes Digitry had on it, and they were severely lacking in information. I am the only person living other than Asher now who has seen the complete file." I grabbed Clides arm and pulled him over, taking the notes from the pack he carried as well as taking a lighter, "And now we are the last to see the full set of notes," I said, lighting them on fire, "They can't be used as a weapon anymore, and I don't trust either of you enough to see them, given your...tempers. Whatever you think you know is wrong, because only my father knew the full specs, knew what Prometheus was capable of." When we walked back to the camp, I sat myself down next to the enclosure where the child lay and stuck my hand through the bars, pulling the blanket up around him so he wouldn't be cold. I began softly singing a lullaby I used to sing for my brother when he was alive for the child, hoping he'd be comforted like my brother had been, "Idir ann is idir as, Idir thuaidh is idir theas, Idir thiar is idir thoir, Idir am is idir áit, Casann sí dhom,
Amhrán na farraige, Suaimhneach nó ciúin, Ag cuardú go damanta, Mo ghrá..."

9 Years Ago

Norman checked his file and nodded, " Yeah.... most of the information is classified." He said shutting his laptop and putting it up on its spot on the small of his back

9 Years Ago

Othyon: I looked at Saoirse and told her: "Calm yourself. You being angry won't bring your brother back. Calm down, and accept it. That's all I will say. Prometheus though, I know half of the specs, the other half another group member knows. Before you arrived we tried to save then, but your parents didn't let us. But they told two members the specs. Me and someone else."

9 Years Ago

(That kind of contradicts my last post...the whole point was that nobody else knew because they didn't want to tell anyone but me, the only other specs were fake like I said before :P )

9 Years Ago

(Oh wow, didn't even read that, my bad XD)

9 Years Ago

(Sorry I haven't posted in a while, can someone catch me up?)

9 Years Ago

(Nothing much. Everyone is in a room of murals and Kane and Lucy's characters are talking about project Prometheus)

9 Years Ago

(Bump)

next Next Page
last Last Page