Foreverfall : Forum : Day 1: The Entrance

Re: Day 1: The Entrance

9 Years Ago

Othyon: I looked at the shelf when I noticed something, the symbols were becoming readable to me. I grabbed a book which was titled: 'Tower of God' and I leafed through it. There were pictures depicting people who were fighting, and above all of them were always different forms that were surrounded by a glow. There was one last picture, where all of the glow surrounded creatures were looking up at the person from the engraving, the person himself glowing. That was the only picture with a title: 'The King and the Guardians'. I grabbed another book to see that it was full of pictures too, and the first page made my excitement grow. 'Irregulars', the only word written on the entire first page. Not able to hold my excitement back any longer I looked at the first picture, shocked I turned the pages, this wasn't good. The first six pictures, were of us, the group that was here. I tried to get out, but I remembered that the door close on its own. Annoyed I grabbed Friday, and cut a hole into the stone door, just big enough for me to slip through, and I ran towards the group with the book in hand.

9 Years Ago

I glanced up at Othyron running. Did he find something interesting? The group's chatter about the native child was a little annoying. It was currently harmless, why bother using energy to kill it? I stared at the group silently.

9 Years Ago

Othyon: "We are in deep s**t. I'm not even going to try to sugarcoat this, because the s**t we're in is pretty bad. I told you of 'Irregulars', people who were not chosen by the tower to enter, but forced their way in. Well I need to tell you one thing about them, they are feared by the people who live in the tower because they bring change upon the tower. I'm telling you guys this, because we are all 'Irregulars'. We'll have to force our way into the tower, but how I don't know."

9 Years Ago

Norman perked up when the soldier told his little story, " So that was you? You were the one who commanded that my town be burned to the ground!?" Norman said feeling an anger in himself that he hadn't felt since that day. He charged up his telsa cannon and pointed it straight at the soldier. " Do you know how long I've been looking for you." He said trying hold his telsa cannon strady, but it keep shaking from his rage.

9 Years Ago

Othyon: I pushed Norman's gun downwards and held Red Friday at his throat: "Don't try to test my patience Norman. This situation is far too brittle to be able to have this s**t annoy us. I will refrain from fighting myself, so let the past be the past and restrain yourself. If you two survive and get out of here, you can do with him all you want for all I care, but not now. Don't do it again, you know pretty well what I'm capable of, mister hacker." I let my knife disappear but still held my hand on the rifle, getting my point across.

9 Years Ago

Saoirse: I listened intently to Ashers story; I heard about the attacks on Digitry and remember being thankful that never seemed to happen in Stream, but as Asher started to cry, I knew it was worse than I even knew from what he said. I shifted towards him and put my arm around him, resting my head on his shoulder and trying to comfort him, "I am so sorry, Asher. I could never truly understand what that must feel like, but I am sorry that you had to experience that. Nobody should have to feel that way or do something like that...its why I hate technology like that so much. I just...Im sorry," I said, rubbing his shoulder as he tried to stop crying. As we sat there together, Norman stormed towards us with his weapon and Othyon jumped at him as I got up, " Calm down, Norman. He is a soldier. He was trying to protect his people, and from what I can see from your temper, I can see why," He was more enraged now, "If you want to get at him, you'll have to go through me. Try anything like this again and you'll end up in a cage like the little boy you claim is full of hatred."

9 Years Ago

Othyon: I took my hand off of Norman's rifle and then walked past robot-girl to the cage. I put in my hand and stroked the creature. I never hated them. I knew they were humans, and I knew that I could have ended up being one of them. I just couldn't bear to see them live. I hummed a lullaby and the creature fell asleep instantaneously and I had to grin. I got up and brought out my butterfly knife to start the spinning again before I took the rope programming girl had climbed back up with and climbed down. The circle needed inspecting.

9 Years Ago

Norman looked at the soldier and at the inventory girl who sided with him. One shot from the telsa cannon would probably kill both of them, but then that assassin would kill him. Normans rational mind took back control and he disengaged his rifle. " Your lucky to have such good supporters soldier." He said the disdain clear in his voice before he slung his rifle over his back and began to climb back to the orb room. He couldn't stay in that confined space with them just yet. He needed distance and to think.

9 Years Ago

Othyon: I was reading the circle's symbols, and was more confused with understanding them rather than not. Symbols for the elements were there, but also for money, power, fame and love. I went closer to have a better look before I felt the circle light up and pull me in. I held on for a second and shouted to the group: "I'll be fine so brim Norman along when you cross! I'll see you on the other side!" The words barely came out of my mouth before the pull became stronger and I fell through the hole completely, looking at a weird creature. The creature was short and had a staff made of metal in his hand, his head formed like that of a dolphins and his skin a weird shade of dry bone. He turned around to look at me, and I felt the power he wielded. "Oh? An 'Irregular'? Are you here, to bring change?"
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Red

9 Years Ago

Asher: I was thankful that someone like Saoirse was there to comfort me, to give me strength. I still had nightmares about that day, screaming children ingulfed in flames. Norman's outburst and the revelation that it was his town I fought in and order bombed only made me feel worse. I looked at Saoirse as she helped heed off Norman's anger and noticed by the pity and sorrow in her eyes as she looked at me. "You know, everyone single guy I was with that day is dead. Some killed themselves, others were killed in combat. Hell, one joined the rebels but got shot as he tried" I said, trying to recompose myself. "Norman's anger is deserved. I killed those who were probably his friends and family. I'd be mad too." I told Saoirse. I pushed myself up and wrapped Saoirse in a bear hug. "Thank you. I dont deserve your comfort or your pity but...thank you" I let go and walked over to Norman, who looked at me with murderous intent. I didn't even bother trying to look confident. "I know you're angry about what Ive done. Beleive me, I'll regret it until the day I die. You clearly can't kill me, that would leave us in a bad spot. But I am giving you permission to shoot me" I upholstered my Mauser and held it out to him, waiting for him to take it. It was poetic justice that Id get shot with the pistol Id carried that day.

9 Years Ago

Norman took the pistol and looked for a spot on his body that would cause pain without damaging his worth to the team. Settling on his his shoulder, the right one he put the gun right on it so that it would pass through clean and not hit a bone or artery. Norman fired the gun and threw Asher his gun after he fell. " That will have to do for now." He said and offered to help him up, holding out his left hand.
Red

9 Years Ago

Asher: I had been shot before, but I never got used to it. The .45 ACP was a powerful round; it was called the 'man stopper' for a reason. The shot threw me to the ground, the impact making the wound hurt even more. I took a second to catch my breath, the wind knocked out of me. What surprised me the most was Norman throwing the gun back to me and offering to help me up; I had fully expected to have been shot multiple times. I took his hand and lifted myself up. Decocking the Mauser and reholstering it, I walked back over to where Saoirse still stood. I felt horrible when I saw the look of shock on her face; she was just one more in a long line of people I'd hurt or surprised. I stood in front of her for a moment before wrapping her in another hug, careful not to get any of my blood on her jacket. "I'm sorry" I said softly before I went to sit down. I could already feel my shoulder stitching itself together. Before long, the growth would form. Just one more secret I had. One I would reveal in due time.

9 Years Ago

Saoirse: I accepted Asher's hug, but after a few seconds, he went and sat down, and I followed, kneeling on the ground in front of him so I could stitch up his shoulder. I could see the blood on his jacket, but was having trouble finding the wound, "I just want to make sure he didn't hit a major vein or artery, and I'll have Clide bring over a cleaning solution and stitch kit for your jacket. Hold still for a sec, okay?" I said, pushing on his shoulder until I could see him visibly wince, but nothing happened. I peeled away the layers of his jacket and shirt until I could see where the wound would be, but there was barely anything there, like it was healing right before my eyes. I leaned back for a second, looking at Asher; I could tell he didn't want me to say anything, especially in front of the others, so I leaned in close to his ear and whispered, "You're going to have to tell me about that little magic trick sometime, cowboy." I turned to Norman for a second and nodded my head, thanking him silently for not killing Asher. I got up and walked over towards Clide, taking out a cleaning solution and sewing kit from the pack he was carrying and went back to the soldier, sitting down on the rock beside him and whispering again, "Wince a little bit, the other's won't ask question then." I peeled the layers back again and cleaned up the wound before stitching the jacket and the shirt back together. I almost laughed at the horrible acting the soldier displayed as he tried to play patient when I knew he wasn't in any real pain. 

9 Years Ago

I blinked, my eyes slightly wide. I didn't expect the little exchange between Asher and Norman, let alone the smell of blood die from his shoulder. I smelled it earlier and suddenly it had stopped. Curious, I sat myself in front of Asher.

9 Years Ago

Eryn: I reach the top of the rope and immediately gagged. Asher had been shot and there was blood splattered over the ground. I race over to the ledge and hurl. After a time I ask if they are done with the wound. When they are I turn back around, and though I feel like s**t, I walk over and sit down. I get questioning looks from the other two, or at least I think so. I can't see through my watery eyes.

"I can't stand the site of blood," I say, "Not after I had my parents blood over my hands, and I was only five at that." I rub my hands at the memory of the warm red liquid running over my small hands. I almost gag again at the memory, but am able to hold it in.
"Same reason I can't hold a gun. Like I said before, we've all had s**t happen."

I get up and walk over to the rope.
"Oye Downer, are you okay down there?" I call out. When I don't hear a reply I head down the rope. I get to the bottom and see no one there, only the tiled floor.
Wait, I think to myself, didn't that guy say there was some kind of circle down here? That didn't make sense.

That's when I wake up in the mural room. I notice all of the others lying there too, a dark figure floating over them. I raise my hand and shout the incantation from the stone, sending blinding light towards the unknown adversary. I hear the figure hiss and retreat further into the chasm. through a doorway in the mural. Quickly I wake the others.

9 Years Ago

"I witnessed my whole family brutally murdered by mercenaries, which I later killed myself," I commented when Eryn explained, hoping to lighten the mood somehow. When Eryn woke us, I rubbed my eyes awkwardly. Did something happen? Upon a quick survey of the group, I noticed we were missing someone. Where was Othyron?
Red

9 Years Ago

Asher: I smiled at Saoirse had whispered into my ear. Eventually I will, I thought to myself with a slight grin plastered on my face. I tried to resist bursting out in laughter when she told me to fake wince. I had never been good at acting and, judging by Saoirse's face, she almost ended up laughing too. I watched as Rin sat down in front of me, observing Saoirse 'tending' to my wound. I had a feeling that Rin knew the reason why I no longer bled; I could see it in her eyes. Eyes like hers were not unfamiliar to me. I felt guilty when I saw Eryn's reaction to the scene in front of her. I just nod as she explains herself. I couldn't imagine what it must have been like for her so I didn't press the issue. I watched as she moved towards the rope Othyon had used. Thats when I blacked out. I was in the same black void from before, only this time there were white shapes floating around. Focusing on them, I realized they were the outlines of people. "He is coming" Turning to the voice, I see that its the same yellow eyed woman from before. "You have awakened a force you cannot control" She continued to stare at me before tilting her head and smiling. "He is here" I wake to see Eryn standing over me, shaking me awake. Groggily, I left myself up and look around. The mural room? How did we get here? Quickly, I survey the group to find Saoirse and Clide. "Hey, are you two ok?" I ask worridedly as I help Saoirse up.

9 Years Ago

Norman got up on his own when he heard noises, " What the hell? Where are we now?" He asked looking around. He didn't like how he could suddenly lose consciousness and find himself in an unknown area.

9 Years Ago

Saoirse: I grab onto the soldier's arm, a little frightened, "I'm okay, cowboy. No need to worry about me, not worth it," I say smiling, dusting off my stockings, "What the hell just happened? Where the hell are we?" I survey the walls around us. They are covered in murals depicting scenes showing various things. I walk towards one wall depicting a woman with yellow eyes, the same one from our dreams, and touch it, "Fascinating. It's all so mysterious, and these murals...they're all so perfectly preserved. I'm really starting to enjoy myself," I say, smiling at Clide and the soldier. 

9 Years Ago

Eryn: "What the hell was that thing doing to us? Was that all a dream?" Im a bit frantic from the encounter, but I try to prioritize. "We have to find him."