Monsters : Forum : The Journey

Re: The Journey

10 Years Ago

Paradox: " I never said that. She deserves better than the both of us." I turn to look at her to see what her reaction was, see what'd she say. I'd rather her be with Astrae than Ylen.

10 Years Ago

Dymond Silverblood: I sit there straightly. I had no say in who I could marry.

Prince Ylen: " It's protocol Paradox. A royal woman has to marry who she is betrothed to."

10 Years Ago

Paradox: " You must have no respect. She should get to choose. If she wanted to marry a damned dog she should. Yeah it's crazy but thatd be what she wants."

10 Years Ago

Prince Ylen: I raise my hand and hit Paradox across the face hard, throwing him against the wall. " Don't talk to me like that you lowly human!"

Dymond Silverblood: I stand up. " That's enough Ylen!"

10 Years Ago

Paradox: My face burned but that took a backseat to my anger. I was pissed, and if he ever struck Dymond like that I would die trying to rip his heart out. I stood up and rubbed my face.

10 Years Ago

Dymond Silverblood: " Stop it Ylen." I say, holding his arm, " There's no need for violence."

Prince Ylen: I look to the King and he only nods. I rip my arm away and leave the room.

10 Years Ago

Paradox: I stood there, what have I got myself into? I think. " I'm sorry." I spoke.

10 Years Ago

Dymond Silverblood: I shake my head, " It isn't your fault." I sigh, " I don't want to marry him..." Just then, the door opens and Astrae walks in.

10 Years Ago

Paradox: " Hi." I said. It wasn't really a greeting when I said it. More like a statement.

10 Years Ago

Dymond Silverblood: I look at Astrae and my heart starts beating fast for some reason. Especially when he smiles and takes my hand. " Hey Dym." He says

10 Years Ago

Paradox: I didn't want to watch. I didn't want her to love him. " I'm gonna go to bed. " I said. My heart throbbed. My stomach twisted into knots.

10 Years Ago

Dymond Silverblood: I look at Paradox, " Good night Paradox."

Astrae SnowWing: I turn to Dymond and smile, sitting on the pillows with her. " I would like to hear what you have been doing these long years."

10 Years Ago

Paradox: I walked up stairs and pushed open the door and flopped on the bed. I wanted to cry scream something but I didn't. I knew I shouldn't have kisses Dymond. It just makes everything hurt worse.

10 Years Ago

Dymond Silverblood: He holds my hands as I launch into my story about how I found the city and everything.

10 Years Ago

Paradox: I heard them. I heard her talking. I missed home, I bit back the tears that finally came. Yeah I was probably being a baby but that didn't matter.

10 Years Ago

Dymond Silverblood: When I started talking about Paradox, I felt Astrae squeeze my hand, I stop talking and look at him. He had a kind of look in his eyes that showed he didn't want to talk about Paradox.

Astrae SnowWing: I stop her story for a moment and lean down to her, gently brushing our lips together.

10 Years Ago

Paradox: I stood up, I didn't want to see anymore of the city. I started packing swiftly and silently so as not to disturb them downstairs. Vertex probably needs me right now I told myself.

10 Years Ago

Dymond Silverblood: When Astrae kissed me it felt like lightening. It felt even more real than ever. I kissed him back sweetly, I knew who I loved now. I felt bad for Paradox, but I wanted to be with Astrae, didn't I?

10 Years Ago

Paradox: I walked down the stairs right when she kissed Astrae. If felt like I got stabbed. It was worse than the poison, I swallowed and clenched my fists so hard my fingernails bit into my skin and made them bleed. I slipped back up a little ways and sat on a step with my head in my hands.

10 Years Ago

Dymond Silverblood: I pulled away and smiled at Astrae. He smiles back and says, " I love you Dym."

Prince Ylen: I am headed back to the lounge when I see paradox sitting on the steps, clearly upset. " Whats your problem now?"