Role Play : Forum : Fantasy World

Re: Fantasy World

10 Years Ago

Bryan: I smile "Guess so, kiddo." Shujaa: "The night I lost my oldest sister." I say quietly.

10 Years Ago

Faeron- "So did Breeze teach you all the things you know or someone else?"-----Elvira- "I'm sorry for that." I say. "I dream something similar to that; the parents and grandparents were killed. That's what I was dreaming about a moment ago." I say

10 Years Ago

Bryan: I sigh "No, Rayne did when I worked for him. He taught me how to bring people he tortured back from the brink of death and let him torture them again, an endless cycle of pain and suffering." Shujaa: I nod "Let me guess, you tried to help, but could not?"

10 Years Ago

Elvira- "Yes. But the wolves stopped me, reaching out to get me." I say shivering a bit.----Faeron- "And...did he torture you too?" I ask hesitantly

10 Years Ago

Shujaa: I nod "My father stopped me." I say quietly. Bryan: "No, he just got a few good hits in while I was escaping with Breeze. He did torture her, though."

10 Years Ago

Faeron- "And yet she doesn't let it affect her. At least she doesn't show her pain in front of us." I say.-----Elvira- "Why?" I ask

10 Years Ago

Bryan: I nod "Shes a tough girl." Shujaa: I sigh "One of the tribe's laws."

10 Years Ago

Elvira- "What rule can stop you from helping someone who was in danger or was dying?" I ask then look at him. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't be asking about this. It's probably making you feel depressed thinking about it." I say.----Faeron- I nod to his comment and then create a fireball in my hand. I toss back and forth in between them. Then I hold it over my hand, changing its form into that of a lion.

10 Years Ago

Shujaa: "No, it's fine. A rival tribe had raided our village when the scouts were changing, and they took some of the women with them. My sister escaped, but not before they'd gotten what they'd wanted from her. Later, they tried to raid us again, and she was shot by one of our own men who had misfired their bow. It took her three days to die. My father wouldn't let me kill her to end her pain, she was forced to suffer, alone, all because she wasn't 'pure'." I sigh "They had to keep me under a guard to keep me from helping her, four warriors. I can't stand our laws, they're unfair and often cruel." Bryan: I smile and take a breath, then breath out, a roar filling the room and fire shooting out to engulf the lion, then forms into a lion standing in front of Faeron. It was a head taller than him. It roars and crouches, then pounces, roaring, it's maw open to reveal fiery teeth, then vanishes right before it touches Faeron. I chuckle at the look on his face, amused.

10 Years Ago

Elvira- "Could you be able to change it one day? When your the leader?" I say.-----Faeron- I leaned back when it pounced at me. But I lean back up when it disappears. "Woah that was cool!" I say

10 Years Ago

Shujaa: I sigh "No. The chiefs don't make the laws. See, there's this man who is the Father of the Tribes, and he creates our laws. He would have to change it, and, he won't. I've already asked him to, multiple times." Bryan: I smile "I guess it is, but it's not anywhere near as impressive as some of the things they did in the Great War."

10 Years Ago

Faeron- "Really? What did they do during the War?" I ask.----Elvira- I look at him and see how sad he looks. I lean my head back onto his shoulder and place my hand over his. To try to cheer him up and show him he has a friend who cares and wants to help. "I wouldn't give up hope though. You never know when you might be able to change something in your tribe. Or anywhere for that matter." I say

10 Years Ago

Bryan: "They could make dragons that spit fire, walls of flame that could destroy entire troops in a matter of moment." Shujaa: I nod, looking down at our hands "Maybe someday. I would end his rule myself, but Im not that barbaric." I say quietly.

10 Years Ago

Faeron- I sit there imagining it all. "Wow. I like the dragon idea. Is there anyone who stills knows how to do that kind of stuff?"-----Elvira- I look up at his face. "Your right. Your not barbaric. But I've seen that you are dangerous to those who threaten people that you care about. However, your also kind, sweet, and funny. But not barbaric." I say softly.

10 Years Ago

Bryan: My smile fades "Rayne." Shujaa: I sigh "I would kill him if that's all it took." I say honestly.

10 Years Ago

Faeron- "oh." I say with a disappointed sigh. "I don't want to learn anything from him." I say.---Elvira- I sigh. "Let's not talk about death and killing anymore right now. Instead just focus on the life around you." I say. I notice a small daisy in between us and move my hand from Shujaa's to touch gently touch it. "Life like this daisy, or like the birds in the tree here." I say.

10 Years Ago

Bryan: I nod "You're smarter than I was, kid." I tell him. Shujaa: I nod "So that one's called a daisy," I say it a bit hesitantly, trying out the new word "right?" I ask, pointing to the small flower.

10 Years Ago

Faeron- I look at him. "Was there a certain reason why you chose to follow Rayne?" I ask hesitantly.----Elvira- I smile. "Yes that's a daisy. And the ones that are red or pink or white with the thorns on them are roses." I say. Then sigh in content. "You know, if ever I had a daughter I would probably name her Merilwen, which means rose." I say simply.

10 Years Ago

Bryan: "He was powerful, ambitious, smart, and knew what he was doing. I fell into his trap and have always regretted it." I tell him. Shujaa: I smile slightly, listening. She always has hope, something I sometimes struggle to find.

10 Years Ago

Faeron- I look down. I didn't want my life to be filled with regret. I didn't want to follow Rayne. I think to Maenor, who was being forced to serve him. "I have a friend who Rayne has put under a spell in order to make my friend serve him." I say. "Breeze doesn't know if we can save him. What do you think?" I ask.----Elvira- I look up. "Why are smiling at me?" I ask with a soft laugh.