Role Play : Forum : Fantasy World

Re: Fantasy World

10 Years Ago

Bryan: "I don't know, it all depends on what spell he used." Shujaa: I chuckle "Because you always find something to be glad about."

10 Years Ago

Faeron- "What do you mean?" I ask.----Elvira- "Well to keep myself sane in this dark world I have to find things to be happy about." I say.

10 Years Ago

Bryan: "Some spells can be broken, some can't. There are many spells that can cause one to forget, so Id have to know the spell to have an idea of if it's curable or not." I explain. Shujaa: I nod "I guess so."

10 Years Ago

Faeron- "Oh. Do you have any idea what spell it might be?" I ask.----Elvira- I get up and stretch. "Do you want to go back? We've been gone a while they might start to worry about us some."

10 Years Ago

Bryan: "It could be any number of spells, Id have to study the victim to begin to guess." I tell him. Shujaa: I nod "Why not?" I stand, using the tree for support as dizziness washes over me.

10 Years Ago

Elvira- "You ok to walk back?" I say.-----Faeron- "Well that won't happen. He's been captured by Rayne again." I say

10 Years Ago

Shujaa: I nod after a moment "Yes." I start walking towards the house, ignoring the dizziness. Bryan: I nod "Thats too bad."

10 Years Ago

Elvira- "Here." I say, helping him after seeing him stumble a bit.---Faeron- "I don't know how we can get back this time. The first time he just showed up." I sigh.

10 Years Ago

Shujaa: I look down, embarrassed I haven't gotten over it yet "Thank you." Bryan: I nod "Thats too bad."

10 Years Ago

Elvira- "It's no problem Shujaa." I say with a smile. "Friends help one another." I say as we walk on.----Faeron- I sigh and look out the window, seeing Elvira and Shujaa. "Looks like they're coming back in." I say

10 Years Ago

Shujaa: I try to stay upright mostly on my own, still a little embarrassed. Bryan: I nod "Yep." They come in and the boy immediately sits down, looking a little pale. "Wow. How long have you been a connect, kid." He looks down "About as long as I can remember. The Shamaan insists Im possessed by a demon of the Earth that was sent to destroy the tribes and currupt the souls of the young men and women." He says dryly "He never did like me, from the day I showed him what I saw. That's when he insisted I was a demon-child."

10 Years Ago

Elvira- I sit down next to Shujaa and am a bit shocked with what he said.----Faeron- "What did you see to make him think that?" I ask

10 Years Ago

Shujaa: "Look out that window." I tell him, pointing to the trees outside, then walk over and put my hand on his shoulder, letting him see what I had shown Elvira. After a moment, I pull my hand away and sit back down "My father didnt believe him, though, even if he was alarmed at how I never made any friends among the other males in the village."

10 Years Ago

Faeron- "Well what are we gonna do?"

10 Years Ago

Shujaa: I shrug "Breeze has the plan, and I am not messing with it."

10 Years Ago

Elvira- I look around. "Where is Breeze anyway?" I ask.----Faeron- I point to the room Breeze was in. "She's in there, sleeping I think."

10 Years Ago

Bryan: I chuckle "Sleeping or muttering to herself about how y'all need to keep moving and how Im a pest for not letting her go."

10 Years Ago

Elvira- "That sounds like her." I say smiling. "Not that I don't like or appreciate being able to stay here, Bryan, but when will we be able to go? We do have things that we need to get done in order to stop Rayne."

10 Years Ago

Bryan: "When her back and- I mean, her back, heals up a bit, then you can go." I tell her, a little worried about my slip up.

10 Years Ago

Elvira- "Right." I say wondering about his slip up.