Role Play : Forum : Fantasy World

Re: Fantasy World

10 Years Ago

Shujaa: I lean back, getting comfortable. These forest people's seating is comfortable, not like in the desert. "Are all forest peoples' houses like this?"

10 Years Ago

Elvira- I laugh. "No not entirely. Elves would have different housings. And we wouldn't live alone. We would live in villages. Or in a large family group. Houses can be different as well. Some of us live on the ground, some under, and some up in the trees." I explain.----Faeron- "Yea like the Yithièn elves of the South Wood. Their houses are far up in tall Red Wood trees. And they camouflage the tree houses to where you can't see them from the ground. But Elvira forgot to mention that we have not only villages, but their cities within the woodlands and plains."

10 Years Ago

Shujaa: I look to Faeron "Cities?" I ask, fumbling over the new word.

10 Years Ago

Elvira- "Cities are larger than villages and the houses more grander and packed closer to one another. They are the hubs of commerce and trade, with great markets. In the capitol city of Baldor, the castle that belonged to the Last King still stands." I say.

10 Years Ago

Bryan: "You mean the one he used for his base during the war. The castle he actually lived in is still in the Old Kingdom." I correct.

10 Years Ago

Elvira- I smile. "yes that's what I meant. Thank you Bryan." I turn to Shujaa. "I think after we get done returning the book, we should try to convince Breeze to go to Baldor. I think you would like it."

10 Years Ago

Shujaa: I nod "If my father will allow it."

10 Years Ago

Elvira- "Hopefully he will." I say with a smile( so my state is expecting a big snowfall tomorrow. So if I'm not on tomorrow then that means we've lost power at my house)

10 Years Ago

Shujaa: I give a slight smile "Hopefully he will banish me, that would be a dream come true." (Okay)

10 Years Ago

Faeron- "If he banished you, then you wouldn't get to see your family again." I tell him.----Elvira- "He's right. You have sisters Shujaa who would need you."

10 Years Ago

Shujaa: "Sisters who are happy with their roles who I hardly see. They would not mind if I was gone. Banishment is the only way I would ever be free." Bryan: I nod "He's right. There's this old magic that links the desert people to the Father of the Tribes, calls them back whenever he wants. Only he can sever the connection, and that only occurs if someone is banished." I explain.

10 Years Ago

Elvira- "You wouldn't miss anything about your home?" I ask Shujaa

10 Years Ago

Shujaa: "Only how the stars are clearer." I tell her "There is nothing for me there. Elsewhere, I might find something worth living for." Bryan: "If you dislike the way things are done so much, why don't you take over?" He shakes his head "Im not cutting out someone's heart and eating it, Bryan."

10 Years Ago

Faeron- "what? That's what you have to do to be the leader?" I ask confused and surprised.

10 Years Ago

Shujaa: I nod "Yes. You have to cut out the current Father of the Tribes' heart and eat it raw." I tell him. "You do not want to know all of our customs." Bryan: I chuckle "Like how you become a warrior?" Shujaa goes red "Yes. Like that."

10 Years Ago

Elvira- "Yes maybe Faeron shouldn't hear that one." I say.----Faeron- I look a bit disappointed.

10 Years Ago

Shujaa: I look over at Faeron "In my village, he would already be riding and training. He is old enough to know." Bryan: I nod "It's you, Elvira, that doesn't need to know. It's a guy thing, you don't wanna know."

10 Years Ago

Faeron- I look to Elvira, with a pleading expression.----Elvira- I think for a moment then sigh when I see Faeron's face. "Fine." I say getting up and going back outside. I walk over to where the horses were and start to brush Asil's mane. "You know you guys are all funny." I tell him and I can see a slight smile on his face.

10 Years Ago

Shujaa: I look to Bryan "Why don't you tell him?" Bryan: I nod and grin "They spend a week in the desert with other warriors, stark naked. You have to do all these tests, and they're all very base. It's to get you to connect with the land. Personally, I think they just like embarrassing you." I tell Faeron.

10 Years Ago

Faeron- "What kind of test would you have to do?"