Role Play : Forum : Fantasy World

Re: Fantasy World

10 Years Ago

Shujaa: "Eating live scorpions, strangling things with your bare hands, taming a wild horse, the list goes on and on." I tell him

10 Years Ago

Faeron- "And you completed all if them?" I ask.

10 Years Ago

Shujaa: I nod "Every last test."

10 Years Ago

Faeron- "Cool." I say.

10 Years Ago

Shujaa: I shrug "If you say so. It's fairly average in my village." I tell him "Do you forest people have coming of age customs?"

10 Years Ago

Faeron- "I know we have to pass certain tests, like in our magic. Like my fire magic. And if you have like a certain trade your working at. If your a healer, then the elders will test how well you heal. And then there are forest knowledge tests." I say "We do have our full moon celebration in springtime. It's a festival where elves and she-elves dance. The festival is really special for those who are 17 or older because that's when they find their mates." I look out the window to see Elvira standing next to Asil. "Elvira's soon to be 19. But she has never danced with anyone at the festival. Except for me but I don't count." I say with a smile.

10 Years Ago

Shujaa: I stare "You are allowed to dance? It is forbidden in the desert tribes." I tell him.

10 Years Ago

Faeron- "Yes we dance. It's the dancing that attracts the attention of the one who could be your mate I guess. Though I just do it because it's fun."

10 Years Ago

Shujaa: "Dancing is considered sinful and demonic, yet we have all the bloody, base customs we continue. I have never seen dancing, it must be interesting. I stand "I will go get Elvira." I tell them, starting to head outside.

10 Years Ago

Faeron- "I don't understand. How could dancing be considered sinful?" I ask looking to Bryan.----Elvira- Asil looks towards the house and grunts. I look at him and then behind me, seeing Shujaa. I turn my head back around as he walks up next to us. "So done talking about your guy stuff?" I say with a smile.

10 Years Ago

Bryan: "They believe it causes lust and other such things, really, they don't support any form of expression except for fighting or, for the women, sewing and such." I explain. Shujaa: I nod "Yes, we are now on the topic of customs, actually. I thought you might want to join us."

10 Years Ago

Elvira- "I'm sure Faeron can talk for me. Has he said anything of our customs yet?" I ask.----Faeron- "Oh. So because of that none of the tribe people have ever danced at all?" I ask.

10 Years Ago

Shujaa: I nod "He has, but only a few things." Bryan: I nod "Never."

10 Years Ago

Faeron- "Huh." I say, leaning back. Amazing what I was learning about these different cultures.----Elvira- "Well what has he told you?"

10 Years Ago

Shujaa: "Nothing much. Just about a few traditions. Mainly something about dancing, he found it interesting that none of the desert people dance." I tell her.

10 Years Ago

Elvira- "Really?" I say. "Well that's ok. I don't dance either. Not willingly anyway." I say.

10 Years Ago

Shujaa: I nod "I never dance, at all. It's supposedly a sin in my culture." I tell her "It doesn't make sense to me, never did."

10 Years Ago

Elvira- I turn my head and look at him. "So you will never dance? Even when your away from your village? What if, while your out here, a girl asked you to dance. What would you say?" I ask, curious of his answer

10 Years Ago

Shujaa: "That I apologize, but I do not know how." I shrug "I am not against it, I just do not know how, so I cannot."

10 Years Ago

Elvira- I smile. "I would say the same. I trot around the fire with Faeron during our celebrations but it's not real dancing. I only truly danced once, during a ball..." I say trailing off. The ball at the witches capitol city, where Maenor had made me dance before he disappeared to go off and kill werewolves

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5