Role Play : Forum : Fantasy World

Re: Fantasy World

10 Years Ago

Shujaa: "A ball?" I think for a moment "Oh, right, a big, fancy party. Breeze told me what that is. I have never seen one, or a real party, either. We do not get to do much in the desert tribes. There are rules against most everything other cultures call entertaining."

10 Years Ago

Elvira- "Yea.." I say, not truly listening, still thinking about Maenor. Where was he and what was Rayne having him do?

10 Years Ago

Shujaa: I put a hand on her shoulder "Something is bothering you." I say gently.

10 Years Ago

Elvira- "Huh?" I say. "No I'm fine Shujaa." I say.

10 Years Ago

Shujaa: "Elvira, you are a horrible liar." I tell her "If it is personal, just say so."

10 Years Ago

Elvira- "It is personal and I don't think you'll understand." I say while weaving my hands within Asil's mane.

10 Years Ago

Shujaa: I nod "Then I will not ask." I say simply.

10 Years Ago

Elvira- I look up at him. "Come on let's go join the others." I say walking ahead towards the house.

10 Years Ago

Shujaa: I nod, following her.

10 Years Ago

Elvira- I walk into the house and sit next to Faero . "So we're talking about tradition now?" I ask with a smile.

10 Years Ago

Bryan: I nod "We are. We were just discussing coming of age traditions."

10 Years Ago

Faeron- "I already told him of what we do." I say to Elvira.----Elvira- I nod then look to Bryan. "What about you? Were you made to do anything when you came to the right age?" I ask him

10 Years Ago

Bryan: I nod "Had to give a demonstration of my powers and survive alone in the mountains for three months."

10 Years Ago

Faeron- "What happened during those months? Did any kind of animals attack you? We're you up there during the winter? Was there a bad storm?" I say excitedly asking questions.

10 Years Ago

Bryan: I chuckle "I didn't have to fight off too many animals, it was winter, there were blizzards and sleet storms, and I wasn't allowed to use my powers in any way."

10 Years Ago

Faeron- "cool." I say. "So you toughed it out right? You didn't get hurt or anything?"

10 Years Ago

Bryan: I chuckle "Before every storm, I gathered up as much wood and food as I could, put it in a cave, and stayed there as long as the storm went on. I didn't come out unless I had to get more wood or food, even without a storm. I wasn't a good sport about being on a mountain in the middle of the coldest time of the year."

10 Years Ago

Elvira- "I wouldn't be to happy either. I'm not much for cold." I say.---Faeron- "I'd be good cuz I have my fire." I say with a smile.

10 Years Ago

Bryan: I nod "Try not being able to use it, even if you were freezing to death."

10 Years Ago

Faeron- "Right. I forgot you couldn't use your powers." I say.