Role Play : Forum : From the Ashes

Re: From the Ashes

11 Years Ago

Jeremy: I nod "Izzy can train me that would be fine" I smile

11 Years Ago

Bellona: I pull the flute away from my lips and giggle when the birds around me take flight, "Valcun," I say holding him up so that he can fly off, "Be safe." I watch as he flies off and frown at the ground... perhaps I was too young to understand? Could Jeremy be right? I touch my head as it spins. All I could hear was voices and music and laughter... then screaming. Lots of screaming. Staggering I drop to my knees by the tree and my head is reeling, "S**t." I whisper, "Not again." I close my eyes as I feel the overwhelming sensation of falling.

11 Years Ago

Jeremy: I was walking to my room when suddenly I spot Bellona on the ground "Are you okay?" I ask rushing over towards her

11 Years Ago

Bellona: My eyes snapped open as the falling sensation stops, "I-" I say looking at Jeremy then blush deeply and briskly stand, "It's none of your business." I snap and hurry away. My head was throbbing painfully as I duck into the hallway and pause just slightly to look back at Jeremy. I look away sadly and head for my room. He wouldn't understand.

11 Years Ago

Jeremy: I look down at the floor and walk off.

11 Years Ago

Izzy- wakls down the hall and  sees Jeremy and walks over to him" hay you okay"

11 Years Ago

Jack Frost: "oh my my," I say appearing next to Jeremy, "Birdy girls gotten worse! Her eppisodes are getting much stronger." I snicker and throw a snowball at him, "Don't let me nip your nose, you fickled frisky fanboy." I float upward toward the sky and freeze the ground under his feet.

11 Years Ago

Izzy- glares at jack and has the water hit him" jack   come down here and  do not pick on Jeremy .. what did you mean"

11 Years Ago

Jak Frost: I freeze the water before it can hit me, "Last time I checked I wasn't talking to you," I say, "And how many times do I have to tell you. Throwing water at me won't do anything."

11 Years Ago

Jeremy: I glare up at him "What do you want Frost" I growled "Im in no mood to deal with you or your childish antics"

11 Years Ago

Jack Frost: I make a face and roll my eyes, "Fine then," I say dryly, "I thought you'd like to know why that girl is ill... oh. And the reason why she gets along with no one. She like a bird with a broken wing. She trusts no one except the one who helped her when she couldn't fly." I snicker. "Poor, poor birdy." I purr

11 Years Ago

Jeremy: "don't poke at people when they are down" I say growing angry "cause who knows maybe one of these days you'll know what it feels like to feel the way she does" I point out "and then where will you be"

11 Years Ago

Jack Frost: "She and I are more alike then you think," I say slyly as I land on my feet, "Our birdy has no memory of anything before she woke up in Libo. A soul doomed forever to loom between two worlds. The world of humans and Limbo. While what you see here is her; it is not all her." I grin and snicker. Let him brood on that, "If you need some clearity why don't you ask her?" I whisper into the wind so that it brushed by his ear as I disappear down the hall. What would Life do without me? This fued might had torn apart her carefully planned army but with this, and Jeremy's wise thoughts (hopefully), Life's army might be all the more powerful.

11 Years Ago

Life: Darius found me like this, with my eyes closed, on the ground. I got up, gasping, "What was-" I could read thoughts, of course, but this thought stood out to me more than any other in the castle. It came on like a piercing in my brain, and it came from... Bellona. I quickly summoned a portal until i was standing right in front of bellona and said, "Bellona, what was that that I had just witnessed? I saw everything through your eyes, everything you saw was rushing through my brain as well as soon as I picked up on your thoughts. Could you tell me... what just happened?"

11 Years Ago

Izzy-" Jeremy coem on lets go and train " walks  down the hall and opens the door to the traingin  room waiting for him to walk in" i am goingot train you what i know  but frist i got to see what you can do "

11 Years Ago

Jeremy: I nod "Ive never really used an actual weapon before" I admitted "during the last war the only thing I could find and was able to use were pieces of shattered glass that were everywhere, so I just fought with those." I shrugged sheepishly.

11 Years Ago

Izzy-" okay then" smiles and move  giving  him a small  dagger" i what you to come at me like  you would say is you where fighting with glass"

11 Years Ago

Bellona: I look away from Life at at the ground, "Its happened before," I say softly, "Not here... but when I was in the Mother Goddess's care when I first came her..." I sigh and blush slightly, "You've heard of a fallen Angel?" I ask looking up now, "Well... they weren't actually angels like most believe.... they are spirits. Not dead but not alive. Murdered in life and wandering Limbo in afterlife... You... ah... you've heard of spirits stuck between two worlds? That's what they are... and well that me." I shrug, "I could go into further detail but... I need to go feed Valcun and the other messanger birds."

11 Years Ago

Jeremy: I nod in understanding and lunge forward, which she easily tries to block but I duck under her and cut across her stomach nothing too deep just enough to rip her shirt where I cut to let her know that that was where I striked.

11 Years Ago

Bellona: I head through the halls and pause to watch Jeremy slash at Izzy's stomach from one of the upper courtyard windows. Watching him I notice that although I had never thought much of him his fighting form was quite good and his body was made with strong hard and lean muscles that rippled as he moved. I blush... No wonder he had a connection to the Mother Goddess... No doubt her lover. She would have such a man and it would explain his pride.