Role Play : Forum : Moonlight Academy

Re: Moonlight Academy

11 Years Ago

Sara: "Bryce is good at problem solving as well as Hanzi but Hanzi is out of town for the next 3 days" I explain "but I can definitely help as well" I smile "like I do know this Jessie was only part of the leadership you have the belief spreader the one who spouts out what it is you are fighting for that was Jessie, then you have the financial backer who pays for anything and everything you could need for such an uprising and then you have the true leader who is really the one in charge of everything. That is the person we need to find"

11 Years Ago

"Thing is, we may already have those answers. See, the sketches formed a large circle, but it was composed of smaller circles. I think the small circles represent seniority or levels of power." I reach into my bag and pull out my camera "I took pictures of all their positions when it happened. First things first, we need to put this thing back together. If at all possible, we need to start right away. If you want it to just be me and you who sets this up and then call your friends, ok. But if you want to have them involved at the start, you need to call them now." I realize that I'm bossing her  "Sorry, I didn't mean to boss you about like that. I'm really anxious to get this going, the sooner we figure this out and stop them, the better."

11 Years Ago

Sara: "you and me will set it up it better to have a smaller group try to put the puzzle together then have ten hands grabbing around once the pages are in te correct order then I will call my friends in okay?" I beam

11 Years Ago

I smile back, releived. "Just what I was thinking, but it was your call, you know, you're the boss." I pull out the photos I had already printed and take the sketches out of my notebook "Everything that I have is right here, we just need to put it back together." I look at the area and decide we need more room. "We'll need more space. I know the perfect place. Ever seen the underground tunnels?"

11 Years Ago

Sara: I nod "that would be a good place to go" I agree as I pull out a sign saying that I would be back later

11 Years Ago

"Meet me at the rotunda!" I call as I head out. *Perhaps we ought to do this during the day, when every other sane person is asleep in this place. We'll have to discuss this later, right now we just need to focus on the task at hand.* I slip through the halls, lurking in the shadows. I come to the entrance I had stumbled upon (literally) and activate the hidden door. I slip through quickly and close the door behind me. I relax and head to the Rotunda. It was a bit of a walk, but it was worth it.

11 Years Ago

Sara: I knew this place like the back of my hand, it wouldn't be daylight for another hour or so, so I had time to spare... I had already placed te sign on my door so I decided to go for a walk in the woods, that always seemed to calm me down. I hopped out my window and landed gracefully on the grass before I started sprinting towards the treeline

11 Years Ago

I go ahead and get everything ready. I tape the photos to the wall and spread all the drawings out, faceup, along the wall so that they'll be easy to find when we need them. I step back and look at what I'd done so far. I look to the photos then back to the Sketches, of which there were over a hundred. "We've got alot of work to do."

11 Years Ago

Sara: I had a treehouse out here it was my size. It had a rope ladder and bean bag chairs up top, the reason I made the treehouse was because it was fun but also years ago I could say I wa going to my treehouse and really go to the underground tunnels and the rotunda through the trapdoor at the base of the tree. Plus it was right by the lake, I decided to go for a swim while I was waiting for the sun to set

11 Years Ago

I tense as I hear a noise: footsteps. They stop and I turn around, no one's there. "Come out, whomever you are. I know you're there, might as well come out instead of hideing in the shadows."

11 Years Ago

Sara: I was swimming when I see a figure on the shore, I wade back but the figure is gone now, I decide to leave an head towards my treehouse, I'm halfway there when I hear some twigs snap I whip around my hair soaking wet from the lake. I hear a growling noise from the shadows an a couple seconds later a large gray wolf comes lunging from its depths right at me, it bit down into my shoulder an mauled at my body it landed a couple good swipes at my cheek stomach arms ad legs, before I managed to get it off of me "Damn" I cursed under my breath as I raced for the trapdoor I had to get to the rotunda quick, I flung open te door and launched myself into it rushing down te corridor until I reach the rotunda "are you alright" I yell when I see Sarai looking around

11 Years Ago

"Yeah, I'm fine, I just thought I heard something." I answer vaugly. I turn around and gasp "Sara! What happened!" I rush over and take a closer look "Werewolf bite, and claw marks. I'll fix you up, and while I'm at it you best get to explaining. Tell me exactly what happened."

11 Years Ago

Sara: "fix me up at the school then we've got to leave now, this place isn't safe with werewolves around" I explain "this used to be the werewolf dorms when they were still attending moonlight academy"

11 Years Ago

I reach into my bag "I've got the stuff right here, we won't have to leave." I see the look on her face and shrug "I've been through some rough stuff and learned my lesson long ago, I'm prepared for just about anything. Anyways, we don't need to worry about werewolves in the Rotunda. I've already warded the place. Anyone or anything that wants to harm us can't pass the archways." I finish fishing the medical supplies from my bag and set them out on the raised dias "Now, tell me where it's worst. Unless you really want to explain to the nurse what happened and have her flip out and cluck over you like a mother hen. I've already been there before and it was only with a shallow cut from a blade-tailed salamander I was creating for science. I've never recieved so much "clucking" in my life."

11 Years Ago

Sara: "my shoulder"I say showing her the bite "the others are just scratches. They'll heal" I shrug "after you look at my shoulder we new to get right to work" I state looking over all of the sketches

11 Years Ago

"Ok, I'm going to tell you the truth, it's going to hurt." I pour a bit of disinfectant on it then apply a salve. "It's not to bad, I've seen worse." I wrap and tie off the bandage. Laying my hannd on her arm I channel my energy into her. "There." I say as I take off my hand "You should feel a bit better, nothing like a good energy boost after a werewolf attack, huh?" I pack up my things and turn twards the job at hand "I say we start at the center and work down to the edges. What do you think, Chief?"

11 Years Ago

Sara: "sounds good to me" I say approaching the sketcez

11 Years Ago

A couple hours later we had everything set up, gaps and all. "Well, we did it. I guess we can call in the reinforcements." I cover a yawn "Or, we could get some shuteye and continue this tomorrow. Your call. I don't care either way." I set a spell over the the pages to keep them from moving. "So, you wanna bite the bullet, or hit the hay?"

11 Years Ago

Sara: "hit the hay" I smile "we both need it"

11 Years Ago

"I'm not going to lie, I love that plan. We might as well walk out together, you know, in case your furry and ferocious friend decides to come back and chat." I set off down a corridor "Anyways, same time tomorrow? By the way, it's up to you to go recruit your friends, I don't really know them, and I don't think they know me."