Roleplay X : Forum : The Maze

[reply] [quote]

The Maze

11 Years Ago

The Maze is like the Hunger Games. A Fight to the Death. I based this off of the Hunger Games.  The Maze has been around for 49 years. This year is the 50th Anniversary of the Maze. Twelve teenagers will be Chosen and trained for four days before entering the Maze. There, they will face may challenges. It is not a game to kill each other directly, but to survive the Maze Challenges. You can form alliances or kill. If you kill one of your team mates their will be a punishment. The City has formed the Maze to dominate over the 12 Villages. One teenager from each village will be Chosen. Once your name is chosen there is no turning back. Your doomed. Theophilia is the greatest huntress in Village 12. She's strong and no one has dared to volunteer to fight against her in gym class. Theophilia is the Village 12 Chosen one. Now we need 11 more Chosen Ones. I will chose who participates in the Maze, send me your character profile in Messages then I will chose someone once we have enough people. You chances of being one of the 11 is high, since I doubt many people will see this interesting. I will play Theophilia and the City Council. I'll need two more people to join my on the City Council, once I chose you, you can post your character profile in the forum.  -Avangelina of Wonderland Chaos
[reply] [quote]

Re: The Maze

11 Years Ago

Name: Theophilia   Age: 16   Eye Colour: Green  Hair Colour: Black.  Theophilia is an amazing archer and physical fighter. She is part of Village 12 and opposed the City. She is chosen on the Day of Choosing to play in the Maze Game. Theophilia is tall and stunningly beautiful. She doesn't make friends easily, she is more of a lone-wolf and will be a hard one to get in alliance with. You must be a strong player to be able to ally with her. Theophilia is also a Swordmaster. So beware of her blade. No one challenges her in fear of breaking a bone. She is determined to win the Maze. For the sake of her village.    
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Name: Aleksander Age: 15 Eye Colour: Cobalt Hair Colour: Blonde Alek is a natural tracker, and trickster. Physically capable, he often partakes in assisting others with odd jobs. He is a part of Village 11. He is chosen on the Day of Choosing to play in the Maze Game. Aleksander resembles a hockey player, being tall and agile. He is a reserved person, and will be hesitant to form pacts with anyone, but will be fiercely loyal to one who does. He will be on his guard at all times. Alek is an excellent street fighter. Having brawled for money when times were short. Many underestimate him. He wishes to win the Maze, if only to return home. http://background-pictures.feedio.net/welcome-to-the-official-alex-pettyfer-web-site/alexanderpettyfer.com*images*alex_p1.gif/
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Name: Destiny Age: 16 Eye color: Dark blue, almost grey. Hair color: Brown Destiny is a very simple girl from Village 9. She has been taught growing up to do what she has been told and never ask questions. But she doesn't like that, especially when there's a chance she could be chosen for the Maze Games. But she knows she wouldn't be completely helpless. Thanks to spending time with her father, she has learned a few survival techniques, but hasn't had many chances to test them out. But she does know how to use them when she does need them. Her fighting skills are poor, but she makes up for that in her speed and agility.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Name: Fionn; Age: 14; Height: 5'5; Appearance: Black hair, innocent face, green eyes; Background: He's a quiet but smart boy whom tends to play on the heartstrings of the girls around him. He's generally cool but is greatly underestimated because of his small size. He is very good with a sword and throwing knives. He's from village 5; he wasn't exactly chosen... more like volunteered because he's the most likely to survive. He's older brother was killed in the Maze six years prior so he's determined to make it through for his family.    This is him here:   
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Name: Coco (her real name is Seleste)
Height: 5 ft
Eye color: bright blue eyes that go grey when she withdraws from emotion
Lives: Village 3
Skills: Fast, Good with swords and knives, can hide anywhere easily
Description:
Orphaned at a young age she's had to provide and protect her younger siblings. Her parents died in a riot against the Council. She saw them die at gun point.  Her heart is tough causing the glazed indifferent look and grey eyes. She is self taught in swordsmanship but can take down 3 guards at once. Although her heart is hard she has a soft spot for animals and younger children (they remind her of her own siblings). She has 2 brothers and 1 sister. Her favorite is her brother Toby. Despite the scarcity for food she has a huge sweet tooth. She's tough but may appear cute when not on guard.

[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Name: Nagashree Astiare Eye Colour: Sapphire Blue Age: 25 Hair Colour: Red Other: Nagashree has a stunningly perfect body and curves. Her hair is down at her waist and her fashion sense is amazing.  Nagashree is the Head of the City Council. Her father started the Maze Games and she is his heir. Nagashree is stunningly gorgeous and smart. She is harsh and strict. Her strength could take down three men in a row. Nagashree is as quick as a snake and as sly as a fox. She can move like the wind and take you down instantly without you even knowing it. Nagashree will greet the Chosen Ones personally this year and chose one to personally train. Nagashree grew up without a mother and a cruel father, so her 'nice and sweet' skills are low. Just make sure not to piss her off or you'll get hurt, literally.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Name: Gloria James, Council member; Age: 23; Background: She was born and raised in the capital city, all her life she has had an 'overactive' imagination which is why the Council recruited her for the task of the Maze. She had a dark and sarcastic personality so she doesn't get along with many people but people still respect her because she has reach the top at such a young age. Not many have the guts to mess with her and those that do wish they hadn't. Appearance: Long black hair, amazing body, pretty face, very elegant. 
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Name: Hazel Featherpool
Eye colour: deep blue-green
Hair colour: brown
Apearance: short, wears too big shirts (mostly dark) and pants 
Villiage: seven 
Other: is quiet and watchful, observant of the body language of others. mostly timid exept for outbursts of determination

[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Name: Destery Birch Age: 18 Eye Colour: Blue Hair Colour: Brown Other Features: Well Built, Tall, Handsome Village: 8. Destery has trained his whole life for the Maze incase he was Chosen. And now he has been. Destery's younger sister, Lizzy, is the one he's fighting for. There father died and there mother is a wreck, so it's up to Destery to win and give them a good life. Destery was always a heart string puller. All the girls would fawn over him but he never payed them any attention. All he cared about was his sister and mother.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Name: Angel Age:15 Eye Color: Blue Hair Color: red Gender: Female (my profile pic is my character)
Angel is a pro at swordsmanship and physical fighting. She is part of village 10. Chosen on the Day of Choosing in the Maze Game. Angel is tall and slim, also very beautiful. Very nice to the people in her village, but plays hard to get even with friends, and also has a short temper. Will fight with anyone as long as they give her a challenge. Master with archery, so don't become her target. Her number one goal is to win the Maze Game for her village.

[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Name: Jace Mallon Age: 19 Hair color: black Eye Color: green Jace is a very dense boy from Village 1. He never looks very far past his own needs, let only the needs of the people around him. His motto is, "Every man for himself." Although, if he sees that teaming up with someone else to help benefit himself, then he will do his best to make that alliance. But Jace will be just as quick as to break that alliance as well. So he isn't the best friend someone could have. But he doesn't care. He is too focused on his own goals to care about the lives of anyone else.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Name: Sinistra "Sin" Dextera Deus Age: 16 Eye Colour: Amber yellow Hair Colour: Black. Sin is a stealth master, and tactician. His skills with poisons, long range weapons, and ruthlessness has made him feared throughout Village 2 for being a suspected assassin. Sin is an anarchist, hating the city rulers because of their mass of rules. He believes that there is only one rule in life: equivelent exchange. Sin allowed himself to be drawn into the Maze in order to find any who could either challenge him or help him overthrow the government.

[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Name: Leo Maergo
Hair colour: white
Eye colour: silver
Village: 4
Description: a thoughtful and tactical lad, would rather work on his own but has a soft spot for those in trouble. never turns away from a fight/ challange

[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

So we have 12, 11, 10, 9 ,8, 7, 5, 4, 3, 2, & 1.... if no one objects I'll also be Village 6 so that we can get this going?
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Name: Ramane
Lives: Village 6
Height: 5 ft 1
Eye color: A hazel brown
Skill: She can understand and communicate with animals and extremely well developed reflexes.
Description:
She lives with her grandparents. Her parents died in a mysterious fire at the age of 2. She tends to talk to herself and animals. Most of the time she seems dazed and out of it. Her grandparents are council members and can afford to buy her good clothing. She only has one friend in the entire village. After a strange event that happened when she was 4 everyone stayed away from her except this boy. The rumor is she is a witch and has him under her spell. The truth is she had spent so much time with  animals she can communicate with them. Her animal friends keep her out of trouble. Since the majority of her time is spent with animals she has developed reflexes and speed during their hunts.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Theophilia: We stood at the starting line of Maze #1. My heart was racing as my eyes scanned the weapons that lay ahead. A golden bow and arrows lay in my path. I made sure no one else was eyeing them. As the clock ticked from 10, 9, 8, 7 and so on it finally hit 0. A loud popping noise and then we all ran into the Maze.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Sin: As soon as the pop sounded, I ran straight into the maze. Grabbing supplies meant an early death. I was not going to die here. Not before my job was complete.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Fionn: I hear the pop of the starting and head toward the jumble of weapons. It would be dangerous but I spotted the long sword and throwing knives that I needed to survive. I reach them just barely, not worrying about the small girl that I kicked over in the process, grabbed a near by pack of stuff I prayed was useful, and jetted for any cover I could find.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Angel: My heart was racing, and all I could think was I have to win this.
         I looked around, noticing the many options of weapons that I could choose from. I saw a sword. I noticed no one else was eying the weapon, and as soon as I heard that pop I bolted towards my weapon of choice, then bolted inside the maze clueless on where I was going.

First Page first
Previous Page prev