Roleplay X : Forum : The Flock

[reply] [quote]

The Flock

10 Years Ago

Kids have gone missing. The question is why.a secret company called Itex is funding a facility called the School.genetic testing takes place here.can you survive the tests, trials, and torture that takes place in the school or will you break under the pressure.the biggest breakthrough are the avian-human experiments.a few kids were genetically engineered to have wings and the ability to fly.they call themselves the flock.they each have developed the ability to fly and are gaining more powers as they discover them.there are a number of experiments around the school.the school is guarded by Lupine-human guards known as Erasers.they are vicious humans that can transform into werewolf like organisms.the flock can fold their wings to look like normal people but they are anything but ordinary.you can enter the school but can you get out? Good luck!
[reply] [quote]

Re: The Flock

10 Years Ago

Name:Maximum known as Max.(she named herself) Age:15 but is taller and looks older due to her DNA. Bio:she is leader of the flock.and will do anything to keep them safe.she thinks of them as a kind of family since she never had one.she is the eldest.she never knew her parents like the rest of the test subjects at the school.she hates the school and plans on escaping. She has gold wings with white tips and long Blonde hair.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Name: Apollo (Named himself) Age:15 but is younger than Max Bio: He is second in command of the flock and is entirely devoted to them. He is the strongest, and most gentle of the group. He is the second eldest he never knew her parents like the rest of the test subjects at the school. He helps Max with the school plans on escaping it. He has white wings and unruly red hair.

[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Destiny: 15 year old girl. She has shoulder length brown hair with natural blond highlights. Her eyes are dark blue, nearly grey, in color. She stands around 5'8". Her wings are jet black. She usually wears a white tank top, short sleeved black leather jacket, faded blue jeans, and black knee high, flat leather boots. Destiny is very jumpy and scared. She was punished during her time in the school for trying to break free, causing her to become so scare she doesn't speak anymore. The only one she still trust is Talon. She has the power to shape-shift, but hardly uses it. Talon: 15 year old boy. He has short, natural spiky blonde hair. His eyes are deep brown. he stands around 5'11". His wings are golden yellow. He usually wears a loose fitting T-shirt and jeans. He is mostly a laid back kind of guy, unless something is threatening Destiny. Then he becomes very protective and will do anything to keep her safe. This is the goal his had ever since they escaped from the school. Mainly was because he couldn't do anything to help her while she was being punished. He can control fire.(I did not draw this, but it is my characters.)
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Name: Rengea

Personality: She is the most angelic of the whole group. She hates violence but understand if they want to escape she'll have to use it. Surprisingly she's one of the best fighters when she actually chooses to join in.

Description: She cares for the entire group and when any of them are in danger she will risk her life to save them. Her greatest fear is having to see any of them being tortured or killed. Her power is to see in the future and read the minds of others. Because of her powers and looks she tends to be very manipulative vs violent like the rest of the flock.

Height: 5ft
Eyecolor: Gold
Hair: long straight and purple
Wings: Blue that bleeds into purple

[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Originally posted by Dark Rider
Destiny: 15 year old girl. She has shoulder length brown hair with natural blond highlights. Her eyes are dark blue, nearly grey, in color. She stands around 5'8". Her wings are jet black. She usually wears a white tank top, short sleeved black leather jacket, faded blue jeans, and black knee high, flat leather boots. Destiny is very jumpy and scared. She was punished during her time in the school for trying to break free, causing her to become so scare she doesn't speak anymore. The only one she still trust is Talon. She has the power to shape-shift, but hardly uses it. Talon: 15 year old boy. He has short, natural spiky blonde hair. His eyes are deep brown. he stands around 5'11". His wings are golden yellow. He usually wears a loose fitting T-shirt and jeans. He is mostly a laid back kind of guy, unless something is threatening Destiny. Then he becomes very protective and will do anything to keep her safe. This is the goal his had ever since they escaped from the school. Mainly was because he couldn't do anything to help her while she was being punished. He can control fire.(I did not draw this, but it is my characters.)

ARE DESTINY AND TALON IN THE FLOCK?
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Zikuo: Zikuo was such a nice respectable student, but well... he was sent to "the school". Now he's been "expiremented" on. They wanted to test if they could make a human into an animal, then back again... Well they successfuly gave him animalistic atributes, qualities, features, and added a little to his personality... "a little" ;)    Appearance: Appears to be 13, maybe fourteen. He has scales that you can only see in sunlight on his neck, and his k-9 teeth are more like a crocadile's. He still has a tail too, just tucked away in his pants, mostly to hide it.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Name:Angel Age:6 but looks 8 or 9 Bio:youngest member of the flock.thinks of Max as an older sister.she can control people with her mind,breath underwater, and of course fly.despite her innocent appearance she holds a great potential for power. Appearance :her blonde hair is a little longer than shoulder length,her wings are pure white and she is taller and looks a little older than most 6 year olds.(will post pic soon)
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Is everyone ready to start? Remember to invite your friends we could use some more people.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

I am if you want to now.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

(Everyone just jump in when you're ready) Max-I feel a slight electric shock and wake up."huuuuh.."I murmur sleepily. I feel another shock and spring to my feet.hitting my head on the top of my cage.I silently curse under my breath.I look around and see my breakfast on the cell floor."another day in paradise." I murmur sarcastically. Lets see today's breakfast I'm guessing is oatmeal.I choke down a few bites."anyone awake yet?"I call to the other rows of caged experiments.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Apollo: "You know it." I sais, scowling at the muck that faintly resembled food.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Max-"so what do you think today's delicious breakfast is, I'm guessing oatmeal."I joke.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Apollo: "Oatmeal? I thought this was creamed corn." I said sarcastically as I scooped some up, and let it fall out of my spoon.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Max-i laugh softly.I hear the door open and footsteps enter.Lucy, my scientist and and an Eraser come in and stand in front of my cage."wake up sleepy head."she chirps cheerfully. Easy for her to be happy I think.the Eraser slings open my cage door and yanks me out.they lead me down a different hallway today.the Eraser shoves me into a white room."have fun"Lucy chirps and a cruel smile crosses her face.they shut the door and I am alone.I see something flash at the corner of my vision.I whip around to see a blank wall.I then find myself in a forest.something flashes by and I step back only to find myself falling off a cliff.I open my wings and try to steady myself.I land on the ground hard.I am facing a giant maze.something comes down behind me and I am trapped Inside.I can feel my heart thumping in my chest and try to calm myself down.its not real I'm alright I keep telling myself.I wander around until I hear a loud growl.an Eraser is crouched to my left ready to strike.I run the opposite direction only to find myself blocked by a dead end.I unfold my wings and flap them wildly but I can't take off.the Eraser comes closer and leaps.I let out a echoing scream like the cornered animal I am. Angel-i wake up to a scream startled.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Apollo: I look to Angel in concern. "Are you alright?"
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Angel-"y..y..yeah I'm fine, just a little startled, was that Max"I ask as I see her empty cage.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Apollo: "Yes." I say sadly. "But she'll be okay. She always is." I said more to myself than to Angel.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Renge: "Is everyone ok." I take a quick look around and realize everything is fine. I mean besides the fact that we're still in the school and crazy doctors are experimenting on us.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Apollo: "Are you alright, Renge?" We may have been fine, but was she?

First Page first
Previous Page prev