The Dragon Riders : Forum : The Ruins

Re: The Ruins

9 Years Ago

(all right, this is getting embarrassing!)

9 Years Ago

Celeste Angelica: With a sigh and a flick of my hand, a barrier goes up between the two, stopping them in their footprints. " Stop it now."

9 Years Ago

(I thought there already was a barrier) Rood: "Sheesh, invisibility wards and barriers? Are you a magical genius?" I compliment Celeste before turning to the two fighters an saying a meant threat: "I don't mind if you attack each other, but if you bring me into this, I will kill you two without holding back.

9 Years Ago

Einasze: Glares at Celeste. "I will help you return your kingdom from the darkness that now holds it by its throat, but I warn you now. If this quest interferes in my search and eventual slaking of my need for vengeance against the man that murdered my family, I will leave you all to whatever fates you are to have and I shall not come back!" The obsidian flames fade from my eyes and body as I slowly calm down, but I still glare at those closest to me.

Kasumi: I just shrug.

9 Years Ago

Adrian: I nod, " I can, but my restrictions on him don't work when I'm asleep." I say as Strygius goes into my shadow. Probably to digest that meal. 

9 Years Ago

(Sorry didn't see that.)

Celeste Angelica: " I guess you could call me that. I was born with the magic." I replythen turn to Einaze, " It is your kingdom too."  

9 Years Ago

Einasze: After a few moments of silence, I say - "So...what's next?"

9 Years Ago

Rood: "I might teach you a temporary ward that helps with control without constantly concentrating on it. Only works once a day though and for 9 hours," I tell Adrian before turning to Celeste: "So, when will you teach me the invisibility ward Madame genius?"

9 Years Ago

Einasze: "I doubt that very much considering how I look. How many humans have you heard of that have bat wings and fangs and glowing golden eyes or violet skin lived in this kingdom?"

9 Years Ago

Celeste Angelica: I glare at Einasze. " Clearly you know nothing of the Kingdom." I turn to Rood, " As soon as we get to our next destination point."

9 Years Ago

Adrian: I shake my head. " He is my responsibility I won't have help from others for my own problems. I have a few ways to keep him in check, but now that he's been feed I doubt we will be having problems from him for a while."

9 Years Ago

Rood: "Your choice," I say to Adrian after nodding in acknowledgement to Celeste, but I whirled around to Einasze and said: "30, and out of that tribe my targets were ten, the ten strongest, so stay quiet."

9 Years Ago

Coatl': A soft golden light fills the air around Kasumi and I and her wounds are slowly healed, not even scars show. She nods to me, but still looks as if something is troubling her. "What is it, child?" I whisper as softly as I can, though it still sounds like a rumble.

Kasumi: I find myself desperately wishing I could have my voice back, but i know that is not possible, so in frustration and anger, I turn away from Coat'l and walk over to Einasze, slapping her on the back of her head with an open palm.

Einasze: "OW!"

Kasumi: I grab her hand and pull her away from everyone else. Then I push her to her knees and make her sit still, despite her trying to get back up twice. I give her a meaningful look and pop a single katana from its sheath to give emphasis. She rolls her eyes and finally closes them, relaxing her breathing. I remain with her at her side until she has clearly calmed down and relaxed.

9 Years Ago

Celeste Angelica: " Everyone gather your belongings! We leave NOW!"

9 Years Ago

Kasumi: I leave Einasze's side for a moment, walk over to Celeste and touch her wrist very lightly with the tips of my forefinger and middle just to get her attention, then I stand rigid for a brief moment and offer a bow from the waist, locking my hands at my side and my feet together tightly. I low my eyes to floor and wait.

(if you're wondering, she's trying to apologize to Celeste for her actions)

9 Years Ago

Rood: "I'm done then, I have nothing but the clothes I have on and Brisingr. After all, I sit really need much more to live."

9 Years Ago

Adrian: " Then let's go." I say looking to the others.

9 Years Ago

Celeste Angelica: I smile at Kasumi, knowing what she means. I gently place my hand on the side of her face, telling her to rise. " It's okay. Do not worry about it."

9 Years Ago

Rood: "Oh yeah, teach me portals too," I say to Celeste. Combat magic I could probably beat anyone in this temple easily, but handy magic Celeste was far better than me.

9 Years Ago

Celeste Angelica: I lead the Riders into the forest. " Portals are much more complexed."