The RolePlay Society : Forum : Third Roleplay: Intergalactic ..

[reply] [quote]

Re: Third Roleplay: Intergalactic War

9 Years Ago

Cain manages to say to Abel, "Seven times over...brother...remember..."  Cain dies.
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Shocked, appalled, and completely overwhelmed, Alyanta stares at the two bodies on the ground. Cain deserved what he got. He had been offered forgiveness, offered love, and he had chosen hate and death instead. But Diana? She approaches her side and kneels down, "Can you bring her back?" She asks the gods gathered around.

(and Jesse goes down in yet another blaze of glory... so to speak... lol. This is becoming a pattern)
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

(Lol! I like to go out in style. I might surprise you all one day and actually create a good, moral character, and let him survive, lol)
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

(lol, that would be a shocker)
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

(Lol yes, Jesse, your death beat the Bible. )
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

(Lol! Thanks, Lyric!)
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

(I've gotta go but feel free to emote the gods, bring Diana or Cain or both back through Ra or Isis)
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

As the gods only looked at her, Alyanta felt tears come. This was her fault. If she had been in his thoughts, watching his reactions, she could have prevented this. But instead she had been too scared of him, too weak, as always. She hadn't been strong enough to kill him, she hadn't been strong enough to save Diana. She had failed everyone who had asked her to be strong! Rising, she runs to Cains body, beating at him, crying for all the people she hadn't been strong enough to save.
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

((ok maybe i wont continue...go on without my pathetic character XD))
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

(Lol!  Your character is not pathetic...)
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

(yeah :) just put her in like she's been there all along... survived the battle on the ship or something like that)
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Mckloud makes his way out the wreckage and has a head wound, his arms, torso and legs covered in scratches and burn marks. He walks over to where Cain is and looks over his body. "Confirmed death" He activates his com "Target eliminated, payment be sent within 24 hours or I'm coming for you. Remember our promise." He turned off his com and looked at the body again. "A worthy opponent, I have never fought someone as strong as you in a long time Cain..." His voice still sending shivers down peoples spines, cold as ice.

((Any gods chilling around the corpse? xD ))
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

((Its ok. My characters probably irrelevant by now))
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

(so there should still be Abel, Isis, Eve, and Ra hanging around)

Alyanta looks up at the human, not even bothering to wipe the tears from her face, "The body has to be destroyed. There can be no way that his cells can be revived to ruin more lives." The human didn't care about lives being ruined, she knew this, but he did care about finishing his task and so he would help her with this.

The tears kept spilling over even as she talked, but she didn't care. She felt as destroyed as the bodies on the ground. She had allowed hate into her heart, she had failed to kill Cain and now Diana's father would suffer the consequences, she had failed to protect her friend. All she could do now was see this to the end. After that... it seemed bleak. She was as alone in the galaxies as she'd ever been. No people, no family, no friends, no home, not even any mission to keep her going. Just... alone.

McKloud lit the body aflame and they silently watched it slowly burn.

At last her tears ceased, as though her body could produce no more, and she once again looked to the human. "This will not end with Cain. The Galatian Council want to see the humans destroyed. They used Cain's hate to accomplish their goals, but will not stop with his failure." She wiped her face of the remnant of her weeping, finding one last mission after all, hoping the human would feel the same. she felt interest coming from him, he had nothing but his missions as well, it seemed. "They must be stopped. This is all their fault. They revived Cain's life force and implanted it in the General, they unleashed his evil onto the many worlds he destroyed." She paused as she looked to Diana's pyramid. "Can you drive Diana's craft, Black Heart?"
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

He looked to her "State your job, state your payment and it'll be done. Always finish what you start, never stop half way or just before the end." Mckloud stabbed his Poleaxe into the ground and cracked his knuckles, he looked over to her and waited for her reply. "And I dont know how to use the Pyramid. I have my own ship"
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

He was cold and he was a killer, but she needed help. "The job would be to get me to the Galatian Council. How you do that would be up to you, I am not a warrior or a strategist. I do require that you get me there alive and unharmed. They have to be held accountable for what they have done, and I will make sure that happens. Payment..." She hesitated, she didn't have anything to pay this mercenary. "I don't know, what do you want and I will try to get it. As for your ship..." She glanced at the heap of wreckage that included Cains ship and the humans, " I'm not sure I trust it." She could try to make him help her, but she didn't want to go down that path.
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Meanwhile, the Galatian High Council had stated to the public that General Gant had been killed, dishonorably, in his sleep by the human, Black Heart, and the Illyrian, Alyanta.  They also stated, that a former high General of the Galatian fleet, who was captured and imprisoned weeks prior, for high treason, was scheduled to be executed. The Galatian high council announced that there would be a reward for the deaths of Mckloud and Alyanta.
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Mckloud looked at her "I want to be free... I want to know what it is to smile and be happy... If I help you, will you help me?" His voice still cold and like ice. "I'll get you there unharmed and I'll kill all who try to harm you or myself, then you must promise me to teach me how to smile and laugh..."
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

His words shocked Alyanta, not even she had seen that request coming. "I would be glad to help you with that."
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

"I can drive her craft, I am the one who taught her." Says Abel as he ventures over to it. "They can't know I was the one who killed Cain just yet. " He says. Knowing quite well that if they now knew he was Cain and not this general Gant, they would have an accurate suspicion of who, but the punishment he will receive elsewhere will be worse than whatever beating Cain's leaderless hybrid race can bestow upon him. "And, if they do, oh well my child. I must save my daughter. You may go with the human as you say if you trust him," his eye wonder over to Black Heart as to say he doesn't, "and bring my daughter and wife and mother as you say. But I have an idea." With a nod of his head he runs over to the pyramid and steps aboard. "What is he doing? " Isis asks herself, pursing her thin lips up as she watches the door close.