The RolePlay Society : Forum : Third Roleplay: Intergalactic ..

[reply] [quote]

Re: Third Roleplay: Intergalactic War

9 Years Ago

Alyanta watched Abel enter the pyramid, she had almost forgotten about the gods. He did not want the Galatians to know that he killed Cain? That was fine, she saw no reason to bring him into it. She suspected, with whatever dire consequences came from killing Cain, that he would have enough trouble on his hands without adding the Galatians to that. With a glance Eve and Isis, she wasn't sure what use they could possibly be? Eve was human and Isis seemed incompetent as far as gods go... Not that Alyanta really knew much about gods. But Isis brought her granddaughter to fight a battle that Isis herself had created and then had let her be killed. These gods seemed slightly cruel and quite useless... And she wasn't sure she wanted yo be around them anymore. Could she trust the human, Abel had asked... Maybe or maybe not, but she felt more comfortable trusting him that trusting them. "We must get there as soon as possible," she tells to McKloud. "They will hear of the generals death and promote a new General to lead their infernal wars. I would like to try to get there before that happens."

She wondered if she could reach them, at such a distance, to see what was going on up there. It would be difficult, perhaps too much so. It had been difficult to reach Cain at that distance and his was an established connection. The council was not... but it was worth a try, she thought as she closed her eyes and opened her mind. She sent her consciousness out into space, to test the limits of her reach.
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Sitkar: Alyanta...can you hear me?
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Alyanta heard a voice in her head that she had not heard in quite awhile. "General Sitkar?" She asked back, the voice muffled but audible, "I can hear you. Where are you?" When he had disappeared and General Gant had taken over, she had assumed General Sitkar had likely died. Galatian Generals usually don't retire.
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

I am being held in a Galatian prison. Listen, you must not come here! The Galatian High Council is blaming you and a human, called Mckloud, responsible for Gant...well, Cain's death. You will be killed by any Galatian who sees you. There is a moon in the Sol System called Europa. Under the ice there is a thriving, peaceful civilization. Gant and I were send to Europa once to scout it out. We did not report this civilization to the high council out of fear that they would destroy it...Gant...he was a good man, Alyanta...he was a man of honor...and my best friend. You must go to Europa. You will be safe there.
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

"General, the Council must be stopped. I have to see this through. When it is over, if I survive, I will go to Europa. But I cannot hide from it now. I know General Gant was a good man, as are you. Why are you in prison?"
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Sitkar: I had seen the change in Gant. I broke into the research lab and learned what the council had done to him. So, I went to the basement of the research lab, and found the original body of Cain. I attempted to destroy it, so they couldn't do to anyone else what they did to Gant. I was caught and found guilty of high treason. I am scheduled the be executed tomorrow.
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Executed tomorrow? How quickly could they get to Galatia? "We will save you, General. Too many good people have died for this already. We will save you, make the council pay, and if there is anything left of Cain's body we will destroy that too." That sounded like a tall order, but they could certainly try.
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

You mustn't do it. I can't let you. You were the closest thing to a daughter I ever had. Gant knew I wanted children. That's why he brought you to me...you can't throw your life away like that. The empire is doomed anyway. There are still those in the empire who believe in honor. Those who believe that wars should be fought between soldiers, and the areas they conquer should be treated with respect, and that they are obligated to rule their civilians with benevolence; but there are many also, who believe that we are entitled to rule the galaxy, as the council do. After this war with the humans...a Galatian civil war is imminent. It's not worth saving, Alyanta.
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Mckloud looked to Alyanta and sensed something was wrong with her or she was communicating with someone "Oi, whats going on?" His voice as usual cold as ice. "Is this job still on going?"
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

The word 'daughter' struck Alyanta into a moment of shocked silence. The general had been kind to her, but to think of her as a daughter... that was beyond what she ever would have hoped for. "What would you have me do, general? Let you die like I had to let General Gant die? Run and hide as I've been hiding all my life? I want to be strong, General, I was told to be strong."

"I don't know," she answered McKloud, "things in Galatia are unraveling without our assistance, it seems."
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

"Alyanta, if I remember that is your name." He stared directly into her eyes, a piercing icy stare and a cold voice "I am your weapon, tell me what to do and i will do so without question. As long as you keep your end of the deal I am yours to command until you wish to dispose of me."
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Sitkar: Don't fool yourself, Alyanta, before the empire turns on itself, they are plenty unified enough to seek you out, and destroy what is left of the humans. Gant's death inspired anger and passion from both sides. They will kill you if you come here.
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

She listened to General Sitkar's voice in her head, torn on what to do and looked to the human McKloud, hearing his words as well. Before she responded to the general, she reached out and grasped the human's hand, "No matter what happens with the Galatians, I will uphold my end of our agreement. There will be no talk of disposing, if we are to do this together, then you are my friend and I do not dispose of friends."

Going back into her mind, she struggles to find a response. She did not want to die, but neither did she want to live with the knowledge that she had left countless be slaughtered. So she put her question to the general, as he had knowledge and experience she never would, "Do you foresee any way I can help you or stop this war between the humans and Galatians? I do not feel right in running and letting everyone die. Give me guidance, General, as you used to when I was young."
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Sitkar: If it could somehow be revealed what actually happened to Gant, the high council would be overthrown, and the honorable galatians would take action against the more dishonorable ones. This would start the civil war early, but it is likely that they would turn their attention from the humans almost entirely.
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

"Thank you, General, that is what shall be done then."

To McKloud she stated, "We are going ahead with the job. It will be difficult. You and I are being blamed for General Gant's death and the Galatians all want our death. but if you can help me get to the Council, I will fix this, and I will see this finally end."

Back in her mind, she spoke to her General, "Do not worry for me, General. My powers are stronger now and I will create that spark in Galatia that will cause the honorable to rise up. I promise you. I cannot guarantee that I will arrive in time to save you, General, I am sorry. But I will do my best."
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Mckloud gripped his poleaxe tightly and nodded "Get me above the council room and a parachute, we'll do this the old fashion way. I'll get you into the center of the Council Room if you can get me above it. If you have any Allies I will free them as well"
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Getting onto the planet will be the most difficult thing. They have a large military force and will likely try to either shoot us down or board whatever ship we take. I am hoping you might have a way to get around that..." she was asking a lot of this human, she knew that. "My General, before Gant, is going to be executed tomorrow. If at all possible, I would like to save him."
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

"Crash land into the square or outside of the council area and I'll get you in and then we'll save your friend..." He looked at his poleaxe and nodded to her
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

"Ok," she nodded, content to let him do the planning. He was the warrior who had conducted battles before. "We need to move quickly." With McKlouds ship a part of the fiery crash, it was decided that they would take the pyramid, with Abel agreeing to pilot the mission. They left the Sol galaxy fairly easily, the imam ships destroyed and the few remaining Galatian ships that still lingered in the galaxy Abel easily avoided. When they warp jumped into the Galatian galaxy, things became more dangerous. Their powerful armada quickly found the smaller lone ship. Abel used the weapons of the ship to fight a couple of smaller crafts, but when a large warship gained on them, they knew they were out-manned and out-gunned. Abel put it into hyper speed, as dangerous as that is when only traveling a short distance, and made the jump to the planet. As he jumped out of warp speed, they had just entered the atmosphere of Galatia, and he slowed the craft with every available option. Still when they hit the surface, it was with a jarring crash. "Will the ship still fly?" Alyanta asked, hoping they still had a ride out of here. When Abel was doubtful, the urgent matter of their mission got just a bit more urgent. "Abel," Alyanta asked, "can you try to find a workable ship and meet us at the Council center?" She assumed, since he was a god, that he should have some hope of doing that. "McKloud," she listened for the going on on the planet around her, "they are leading General Sitkar out for execution now. That is always done in the square behind the Council building. Can you try to free him and meet me at the Council building as well? I am going to go in to speak with the Galatian Council." With a deep breath she nodded at Abel, who opened the door of the pyramid. McKloud went on the attack as she ran for the Council building, needing to just get in without getting killed.
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

She ran in the building, Galatian soldiers chasing after her, and demanded into the minds of the two guards at the door, "Keep them out!" As the guards barred the doors against the soldiers, she approached the inner set of doors that would lead directly to the Council Chamber where the six Council members should be in session. Opening the doors, she stepped in. Her tail was still as death as she walked forward. She was no longer nervous, no longer scared. She knew what she had to do to end this. "I am Alyanta of Illyria. You have slaughtered races and planets in your greed but that time has come to an end. Your time has come to an end." She announced to each of them, from within their minds.

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5