The RolePlay Society : Forum : Third Roleplay: Intergalactic ..

[reply] [quote]

Re: Third Roleplay: Intergalactic War

8 Years Ago

"My friends and I," Alyanta said, still addressing the major and hoping her friends had survived until the cease fire, "want no more trouble with you. I served both General Gant and General Sitkar, and I know them to be honorable. The council used them and all of you foully and it had to be put to right. That seems to be done... And I would like to leave now... Peacefully."
[reply] [quote]

8 Years Ago

General Sitkar enters the room, and says, "We will allow it, of course." Given the new information about Gant, the soldiers seemed willing to do as General Sitkar commanded.
[reply] [quote]

8 Years Ago

Alyanta's eyes were drawn to General Sitkar and she felt her resolve weaken. She had been as strong as she possibly could be, but now seeing him, she almost wanted to just go to him and let him make her feel safe as he had done when she had first boarded his ship. She felt her eyes fill with tears and so she bowed her head to him to hide it, "Thank you, General." Stepping forward, toward the doors, she was grateful when the soldiers stepped out of her way. When she reached where General Sitkar stood, she raised her eyes to him and reached out to touch his arm, not realizing her own hand was trembling. "You will be okay?" She asked into his mind, not wanting to say the words aloud and endanger his standing with the soldiers.
[reply] [quote]

8 Years Ago

Sitkar, telepathically: I don't know. Galatia has hard days ahead. We are weary from the war with the humans, Cain's followers will not take well to what has transpired here, and a civil war looms above the horizon. Time will tell what the future holds for us, but I must remain here, and lead these people to restore honor to the empire.
[reply] [quote]

8 Years Ago

Still telepathically, she responded, "Good luck to you, General, and if you ever have need of me you know how to reach me. Thank you," she added, "for all that you have done for me." Looking beyond him, she spots McKloud.
[reply] [quote]

8 Years Ago

Sitkar: Thank you, Alyanta. And thank you for saving me...
[reply] [quote]

8 Years Ago

Again she nodded her head, this time with just a hint of a smile, "We are even then." She swallowed, released his arm, and stepped over to McKloud, hoping to go outside and find that Abel had found another craft to use.
[reply] [quote]

8 Years Ago

"Did you see Abel out there?" She asked him.

"No," he replied, leaning on his poleaxe, "but I was also busy fighting Galatians."

With one last look back to General Sitkar, wondering if she'd ever see him again, she went outside with McKloud. The Galatians looked at them with hostility, but did not attack.
[reply] [quote]

8 Years Ago

Within moments, the sound of a hover craft filled the air as it descended. The hatch was let down, Alyanta and McKloud boarded, and then they were off in hyper speed once again. They set course for Europa, and the peacefully civilization that none of them had ever known, but one they all desperately needed. As they strapped themselves into the seats, Alyanta looked over at McKloud and offered him a grin. She still had a debt to repay him, she thought, and that seemed like it would be quite the mission.
[reply] [quote]

8 Years Ago

(I'm good with ending there unless there's anything else anyone wants to add) :)
[reply] [quote]

8 Years Ago

He always told her to cover it up. He taught her to be ashamed of it. And to hide it likes sin, but in the end, hiding it might have been what killed her. "This is for you, brother. " Abel says, wiping the cloth dipped in water over his face, scrubbing the powder off of it to reveal what lies under. He is just as much a forefather of Galatia as Cain was. He just chose to stop at himself, it's not that he loved her, it's that he couldn't marry one of his brothers offspring. He couldn't sire a Galatian. He sighs, nodding his head in his reflection as the water ripples. He touches the scaly skin around his jaw and cheeks, he will be come Cain. That body they have could just as easily be his as it is his brothers. And he could just as easily be his brother as he is himself.
[reply] [quote]

8 Years Ago

(Oh sorry we were typing at the same time yeah we should stop there)
[reply] [quote]

8 Years Ago

(whatever everybody wants to do I'm good with. I think we're supposed to start a new one tomorrow right? But I'm not sure, cause not many people are signed up for it yet)
[reply] [quote]

8 Years Ago

Mckloud looked back to Alyanta "Am I ever going to kill again?" He asked coldly again "My brother told me that one day when I want a normal life. I must lay down my arms and never commit violence again." He looked over himself, his body covered in green blood as well as his poleaxe "Thank you for going through to help me Alyanta" Instead of a straight face his mouth, a slight smirk appeared but quickly disappeared.
[reply] [quote]

8 Years Ago

(Good job, everyone!)
[reply] [quote]

8 Years Ago

"Only time will tell if you will kill again," Alyanta answered McKloud before her focus went to Abel. "Lead us back to Earth before we go on to our new home. I have a friend that got left behind." Nobody questioned her as Abel set the craft into hyper speed and left the Galatian planet far behind. As he once again entered Earth's atmosphere and set the craft down beside the wreckage of Cains ship, Alyanta un boarded and stepped into the still smoky ruins of the Galatian ship that had been her home for much of her life. Moving about the ruins, she found term own quarters, the artificial light now flickering, the fountain had stopped running in the crash, but at least it seemed that the fire gad not spread here. "Tyk Tyk," she called, fearing that the little creature had been injured in the crash or that she had left him too long and he had starved. Then a leaf began to move and Tyk Tyk limped from underneath it, unable to fly as one iridescent wing was bent at an odd angle. Going to him, Alyanta knelt and lifted her little pet into her hands. With a soft coo, she held the injured critter close to her. Then taking the little creatures wing in her fingers, she set it straight. Tyk Tyk attempted a flap but couldn't quite yet use the injured appendage. Alyanta carried her little friend from the wreckage of the ship and boarded Abel's vessel. As she sat beside McKloud once again, she ran a finger down Tyk Tyk's feathery back. "We are going to our new home, my little friend." When she glanced up at McKloud, he too ran a finger along the creatures back, and that's might uncertain smile once more graced his lips.

next Next Page
last Last Page