thread heads : Forum : Mystic Academy

Re: Mystic Academy

12 Years Ago

Mystery ran out, panting hard. her ears out, along with her wings. midnight was at Mystery's side directing her.
"go and stop the demon and the goddess then help the sprite" midnight directed but by the time Mystery was outside the thick crowds, everything was over.
 "are you guys okay?" Mystery asked Eddie and Edwin. Surveying the damage, she paled at the sight of blood. "you didn't, um.., i mean" she stammered. 
"no" they replied wearily. by now, people had noticed the commotion and were starting to gather and stare.
 "alright people, nothing to see here" it was Mystery's mother coming to clean up the mess. 
"mom, i'm so sorry"Mystery apologized to  her mother, to distraught to care if people overheard. 
"we'll talk about your failure later, right now just go inside" Ms. Haruhatsu hissed at her daughter. 
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
_

12 Years Ago

Aurum's head throbbed and she was starting to feel pretty dizzy. Juno's herbs stopped the bleeding but the pain still remained. D****t her brother was going to kill her seeing her hurt this badly, her brother never trusted dances. Aurum was able to make it home all right but she wa sstill thinking about Eddie and Edwin, boy that'll give her nightmares all right. She strated to walk home but the pain started to take over and then she fell on the floor. "Aurum?" a firmilar voice asked. "Aurum!" shouted Larskpur. The rest of the night went into a blur like a singing opera montage let's say it like this. Aurum's dizziness wasn't doing her any good and she saw her brother screaming for help and him calling her name. More sprites came her way and were shaking her by the shoulders. While this was going on somehow in her Aurum's head there was an opera singer screaming her last notes till Aurum actually passed out. Larkpsur and a few other sprites brought her home and laid her down on a flowered bed. "Juno, Juno," said Aurum delirious. Juno? thought Larkpur. "Go away Edwin!" mumbled Aurum still delirious. "I'll be right back," shouted Larkspur, as he set out to find Juno and Edwin at the school dance.

12 Years Ago

back at the dance, it was Mystery turn to perform but she felt sick to her stomach. she'd failed everyone; her mom, Midnight, Aurum, Juno, Eddie, Edwin, all those people who had gone to the dance, and now she was going to fail her band. 
"come on, you have to perform, you're our lead singer" Skylar complained. "yeah, it wouldn't be the same without you" Hannah told her. 
just then, Cedric walked in. "did you enjoy our performance  Mystery-sama?" he asked. 
Skylar nearly fainted at the sight of him. "you, you're, you're " Skylar stuttered. 
"Cedric Mayhem at your service" he told her. 
Skylar squealed. While Alexis and Hannah were calming Skylar down, Cedric and Mystery talked. 
"i'm supposed to be going onstage now but i really don't feel like i can" she told him.

12 Years Ago

Marshal Lee's ears perked up, hearing the starting of the band. she had finished her plate of cookies with Juno and started gnawing at an iron bar instead, her saliva like acid as it ate away the metal.
"Isn't that gross?" Juno asked.
"you don;t get my kind." Lee said and continued to eat it away. The lights suddenly dimmed and everyone looked around. The spotlights went to the stage with fog rolling in on the floor.
"Ladies and gentlemen!" a voice over said, catching everyone's attention. "Presenting, a band like no other...."
"Oh my first concert!!" Lee said happily, joining the gathering crowd. The curtains went up and there was Mystery. Her eyes widened and she said "She looks familiar."
"Dummy, that's the headmistresses daughter." Juno said, slapping the back of her head. Lee looked at her with wonder as if in the presence of a goddess (well aside from Eddie). Mystery then opened her mouth, despite being totally freaked out, and sang. The crowd went louder and louder to the point where Lee couldn't hear anything. She took out another pill and gulped it down.
"Can;t handle the noise?" Juno cried over the roaring crowd.
Lee then made her way out of the crowd without another word. She came outside, the music far behind her as she pulled up her sleeve revealing her wrist watch. She pressed a gear and an alien hologram appeared, looking at her. an oval shaped head and long slender neck with white leathery skin, having hypnotizing lime green eyes.
What is it Marshal Lee? Is your mission going according to plan? the alien life form asked.
"Yes father, I've located the mistresses daughter." Lee replied, more serious now. "Do I stand by and watch or move onto faze two?"
Remain in the crowd until further notice...Has Juno gathered information? her father asked.
"Of course." Lee replied.
Everything is going according to plan...her father said. Continue with the mission, farewell daughter.
"Farewell father." Lee replied and turned off her transmitter. She returned inside, keeping a close eye on Mystery...       
_

Where's Edwin? Why's Aurum like this? What happened here Juno?

12 Years Ago

Larkspur kept running and whizzing out toward the exit portals. He was afraid after hearing Aurum scream bloody murder in her sleep. He stumbled over the exit and went running into the woods. Scrambling to his feet, he heard something. What is that? He thought but thought it wasn’t important so he kept flying toward the academy. As he was racing he broke through the doors and nearly knocked a few people down that were in the school dance. No one really heard Larkspur considering there was someone singing and band playing. Singing. Larkspur thought and then his eyes landed on Mystery. He then snapped himself out and then his eyes veered toward Juno. “Juno!” Larkspur hissed. Juno turned around to see Larkspur. “What do you want?” asked Juno not to fond seeing Larkspur. “What happened here? Why’s my sister unconscious and asking of you in her sleep!” asked Larkspur. “What? Aurum?” asked Juno. “Where the hell is Edwin? Why is my sister screaming bloody murder in her sleep from him and burning up what’s going on to my baby sister?” asked larkspur starting to sob in confusion. Juno looked down remembering Edwin’s true form but didn’t realize how badly it had frightened Aurum. “Did Edwin do this to her?” asked Larkspur angrily. “No- I don’t know- I mean I don’t think so...?”Started Juno. “What happened here Juno? Why does it seem like my baby-sister is doing to die in her sleep?” “Die?” asked Juno. “Help me, Juno, Aurum’s the only family I’m close to,” begged Larkspur.

12 Years Ago

Lee watched Juno's conversation from afar. Looking at the floor then back at Mystery's performence she released a sigh. She walked over and said to them both "I can help."
"Really?" the unknown boy said.
"your not gonna like my theories though." Lee warned. The boy took her by the hands and said "I would do anything for my baby sister."
This guys serious...Lee thought. I gotta help....
Lee took back her hands and replied "When the concerts over, follow me home. Juno your coming too."
"What why?!" Juno asked till she saw the determined look on Lee's eyes. She then succumbed and replied "Okay, I'll help." 

12 Years Ago

As Lee, Larkspur, and Juno went to the portal entrance, Juno turned Lee and whispered, "You better not be thinking of doing anything drastic, like last time. You know I can handle, if I see her. Last time you helped, the person really died!" 
"Nothing bad's gonna happen..."
"If so, tell me what you're going to do! I can't take any chances!" Juno hissed through bared teeth. "A person's life is at stake!"
Lee just continued on, not answering Juno's question. Juno went in the way of Lee at the entrance. 
"If you don't tell me, I'm not letting you through. Think about your answer carefully." 

you will do fine.

12 Years Ago

calm down my rock and roll princess. you will do fine. i managed the crowd. though i specialize in fire magic.but i am knowledgeable of memory manipulation. if it would make you feel better i could go on stage with i am your date after all." added Cedric while brushing her cheek.

I'm sorry...

12 Years Ago

"I'm sorry... the negativity from that male really brought out the worst in me. though one good thing did come out of it," he summoned a saber with a dark purple handle, it had a knuckle guard, and was the same length of the vanity, I was able to conjure up my second blade 'lust'. she tried to grab the blade, he jerked it away. "believe me you don't wanna touch it. this blade has an attraction spell for any female that gets cut or touches this blade. but it also hides me from the female demons including my mother, it also allows me to balance my darkness or demon nature, and it has finally released the spellbinding spell on me. you see i was once able to summon all seven swords but my mother placed a spell on me sealing the swords. each sword a am able to summon gets my demon nature in check. now that i was able to summon lust this means it will be much easier to summon the other five. i have you to thank for that. you purified my demonic energy which in turn broke the seal on lust. now i can finally start to really learn to control my powers. oh and one more thing, it hides my aura to even a goddess so in theory... i shouldn't hurt you by being around you. but it is still best to avoid direct contact," he said as the sword vanished. h looked around only to realize he was in the girls dorms. his face grew hot. "Ah! i'm in the girls dorms," he ran out of the room. it seem ed to Eddie that he was still very much human. " i am glad i did not hurt... you Eddie. i am going back at the dance a friend of mine is performing tonight," he walked away with his hands in his coat pockets.
_

12 Years Ago

A shrilling scream came through the portal. “Aurum!” shouted Larkspur. Lee pushed Juno out of her and shouted before jumping, “You have to trust me!” Juno gritted her teeth but went down either way hoping Aurum would be okay. They ran to Aurum’s home where they found her in sweat and burning up. Another bloody murder scream: “EEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDWIIIIIIIIIIIN!” Juno just stared and couldn’t believe she was this afraid of Edwin after the dance, she didn’t show any emotion or maybe she just didn’t want to. “It’s okay baby-sis I got help,” said Larkspur in a sob holding on to Aurum’s hand. It was a wonder considering she was burning up like a thousand degrees. Then a whimper came out of Aurum like of a baby bird. Bird? Thought Lee. Heat? Fire! “She’s a Phoenix!” yelled Lee. “What?” said Juno confused. “She’s in trauma though, from Edwin’s appearance. So she needs help transforming fully into what she is,” explained Lee. “Doesn’t a Phoenix burn up to flames and rise from their ashes?” asked Juno. “What are you gonna do?” asked Larkspur to Lee. “I have to help her of course,” said Lee. “NO! What are you going to do?!” asked Juno exasperated.

Confession

12 Years Ago

I sigh, but turn back serious.
How did Hal and Tori get here?
"Edmound."
I turn around. You know, don't you?"
"Yes," said Scholar
"I don't understand. This is like magic territory here and only people with powers know about this academy," I state.
"Only people with magical gifts know about this academy yes," said Scholar. "But they can  still come here. Jackie's father and mother came here on their anniversary."
"And they just manage to get on the subject about me?" I ask.
Scholar nods his head.
I open my window and let the strong winds come in, waving the curtains, papers, and my hair. "I have to turn myself in."
"Edmound -
"But it's true." I narrow my eyes even more and lay my arms out in front and slowly open my hands. "I did kill my family."

12 Years Ago

(this song is not mine it is Superchick's Hold lyrics : 

"thanks I will" Mystery smiled at Cedric as she went onstage. she took a deep breath as the curtains went up and the music started. 

Tell me that it's gonna be okay
Tell me that you'll help me find my way
Tell me you can see the light of dawn is breaking
Tell me that it's gonna be all right
Tell me that you'll help me fight this fight
Tell me that you won't leave me alone in this

As Mystery sang, she noticed a girl staring at her among the crowd. she then realized that it was Juno's friend but she still had an uneasy feeling in the bottom of her stomach.  

[chorus]
'Cause I need
I need a hand to hold
To hold me from the edge
The edge I'm sliding over slowly
'Cause I need
I need your hand to hold
To hold me from the edge
The edge I'm sliding past
Hold on to me

Mystery decided the feeling was just lingering stage fright.

Tell me I can make it through this day
I don't even have the words to pray
You have been the only one who never left me
Help me find the way through all my fears
Help me see the light through all my tears
Help me see that I am not alone in this

[chorus 2x]

12 Years Ago

Lee approached the flaming Aurum, putting her hand out and her green eyes glowing brightly. She turned red, suddenly crying out in pain but maintaining where she stood. Juno's eyes widened in shock. She raced towards Lee, grabbing onto her outstretched hand only to screech in pain and release her. Larkspur ran to Juno's need, looking at her hands, they were scorched. Lee and Aurum screamed in pain, the room suddenly burning up ten times as hotter, causing the two to sweat as the heat increased.
"What're you doing?!" Juno screamed.
"I'm bringing up the heat!!" Lee said, smiling through the room. Aurum glowed a bright red, Lee being shrouded in it. Larkspur shielded Juno, the light fading and the two finding themselves covered in ash. Larkspur looked at the bed which Aurum was supposed to be in, only finding a pile of ashes.
"Lee!" Juno cried, racing over to Lee who was shaking. Her once chocolate brown skin seemed to have singed off, revealing a leathery white skin color that gleamed in the moonlight. Larkspur looked through the ashes, desperately calling out Aurum's name with tears streaking down his face. There was suddenly movement in the ashes, and rising up with ash rolling off her like rain water was Aurum, looking around bewildered.
"Larkspur?" Aurum asked, only to be tackled in a hug. Larkspur hugged Aurum tightly and mumbled "Thank god..."
"Lee, get up!!" Juno cried. Lee's skin was fading off her like the ash itself, only to reveal a alien creature in Juno's arms. Aurum hugged her brother tighter and asked "Wha-what is she?"
Juno didn't have time to explain, she lifted the alien -Lee- up and raced out, Larkspur and Aurum running after them. Juno pushed people out of the way, running by Eddie while shouting "Move!!"
"Juno?" Eddie asked. The scholars eyes widened at creature in Juno's arm's, soon chasing after. The whole crowd that was once curious, raced out as well chasing Juno. Juno ran back into the blackened woods, finding a good clear spot and setting Lee in the middle.
"Idiot thought she could handle it!" Juno mumbled angrily, grabbing a jagged edged stick and creaking an Alchemy sign around Lee's lifeless body. She set a few stones around and continued with the healing. By the time she was finished, a crowd had gathered. Juno began chanting, the stones suddenly lighting a verity of colors, the flames being poured into Lee. The moon broke through the tree's which covered it and the ray hit Lee. Lee glowed, her original human form returning and she seemed healthier. The crowd gasped, the Scholar wide eyed.
I thought they died out.... The scholar thought. Once the healing had passed, Lee was set back on the floor. Aurum pushed her way out, Larkspur following. Lee sat up, Juno beside her and handing her a pill; Lee took it without a word and swallowed.
"Thank you so much Lee!!" Larkspur said.
"Reprograming in sestion, wiping out memory..." Lee replied, her green eyes glowing. "100001011010101011110000011..."
"Crap!" Juno said, Lee soon passing out and remaining there.       

Cedric offer

12 Years Ago

the crowd son silenced as the curtains fell. "I told you you could do it mystery. you have the voice of a muse minus men crashing to their unknown deaths part," she could not help but think that Cedric had a strange way to put things. " may i have this dance my heavy metal angel?" he said as he reached out. they headed towards the dance floor. "i am a third year mystery, i hear you have some trouble with offensive magic," he whispered. "if you allow it i am an excellent tutor. i didn't become a third year just by mastering fire magic." he explained. sh wanted to accept the proposal but didn't want to admit that she had a problem with offensive magic, at lest not to him. she began to debate the suggestion. 

Scholar's Other Power

12 Years Ago

"Scholar?" I said.
Scholar turns to me. "We need to go back to your dorm."
~*~
"What is it?" I ask.
"Lee is a space alien from Omega, a distant planet that can't be seen in this universe. I thought they were extinct, but I have seen that I was wrong," answer Scholar. "Your friend, Lee, can open portals to other dimensions and worlds - the entire light observable universe and the entire dark observable universe, but still doesn't have control over it. Lee also has a spilt personality that calls herself Ragnorock."
"That explains what happened at the dance," I said. "It was Ragnorock that I fought over a doughnut with - not Lee."
"Exactly," said Scholar. "You must beware of it."
I sigh. "I feel bad - If I knew about Lee earlier and wasn't in my transformation mode around Aurum, I could have helped them both."
"Don't. Edmound, the only thing that would help and should be on your mind is regaining your goddess form - the entire light observable universe needs its one and only goddess to return," said Scholar.
"How close am I - in percentage?" I question.
"Eighty-five percent, but it only gets much more difficult from here," said Scholar.
"Scholar, also, Juno and Aurum and maybe even Lee saw me in my transformation - humans don't recognize me, but they might since they have powers and -
"Edmound, this problem has a easy solution," said Scholar.
"And what is that?" I ask.
Scholar closes his eyes and puts his hands together in prayer and recites strong but soft in an ancient language. Silver light goes around him, but mainly, a little light silver ball floating on top of his hands stands out, getting bigger and bigger. Suddenly, Scholar shouts one last word and expands his hands out and the whole ball expands all out while turning transparent at once. He lays his hands back down and looks at me. "Done."
"What did you just do?" I ask.
"I made those friends of yours forget that they ever saw you in your transformation - or when they ever suspected that you were something different," answer Scholar.
"Since when can you do that?" I question.
"Since I was created," said Scholar.
"And you didn't tell me why?" I ask.
"I knew you would ask me many favors to do with this power of mine which I won't do," said Scholar.
I sigh. "So it really works?"
"As long as the person is on Earth when I do the spell or was born on Earth, it works," said Scholar. "Now, remember: no distractions. You must stay here to work until you are who you were in your last life: Ella."
I turn around and sigh. "I won't in prison. I'm turning myself in."
"Edmound, you may have committed murder upon your family, but it was with many forces. I would use my power to make people forget that they saw the proof, but my power only works for the greater good - only sees black and white and it sees that I would be helping the sinner," said Scholar.
"See, I am a murderer," I said.

12 Years Ago

Juno had finished and chased off the crowd. "Gosh nabbit! Stupid onlookers." Juno looked back at Lee and sighed. "You're an idiot. And now I have to reprogram you! look at all the trouble you've given me!" Juno then drew an inscription on her hand out of mud and said to Lee, "I'm calling your dad. Forgot how to reprogram." 
Juno closed her eyes and said some words that seemed like gibberish, and a hologram appeared before her.  
"Stupid Lee went and did something that caused her to shut down. I need help to reprogram her."
I see. Replied the figure. Well, there's a microscopic button that you could press, with your shadow spell. Just don't nudge Ragnarok, he's such a pain when woken up.
"Got it." Juno said as she had one of her shadows go and press the button for her. 
System reprogramming. Keep previous memories?
"Yes," Juno said rolling her eyes. 
The system rebooted and Lee blinked, bewildered. "Here's some cookies and milk." Juno said, handing her a platter and a glass. Juno winced and touched her forehead. I'm forgetting something very important. What is it? My memories are being invaded. What happened tonight? The party... I hid behind some bushes, watching, what? People battling... But who? Edwin and.... Somebody. It's getting all hazy. I shall use that potion tonight. I hate using it, but it's useful. Juno decided at last, looking at Aurum, and her annoying brother, and Lee. They can fend for themselves. "Good night." Juno said as she left in the direction of the dorms.

Another Power By Scholar

12 Years Ago

Scholar teleports into the center of Roman Colleseum.
He sighs.
"I hate to keep doing this to you, Edmound, but I have no choice."
Scholar waves his hand in front of him and and a floating round square like cloud comes up and shows Edmound, still standing and looking out the window with her arms folded with the same angry look.
His hands glow silver as he puts them in front of the cloud showing Edmound.
"Calm down Edmound - don't think about your death of your family by your hands anymore..... Think positively."
Right then, Edmound sighs and softens and lets her hands go down to her side, but continues to watch out the window.
Scholar waves over again and the cloud disappears. "Now you are close to being a goddess again, my powers have less and less effect on you - not like before when you were younger. Soon when you are Ella again, my powers will have no effect on you - they don't on the Light Gods and Goddess. I know you don't want to forget about your horrifying deeds, but you shouldn't let your feelings for them take over."
(So yeah, Scholar also has the power to control people's feelings.)

Old Self

12 Years Ago

I sigh.
I know I made the right choice when I killed them.... But guilt is still all over me. And since it first happened, I don't feel like myself since then.... I was just fourteen.... A fourteen-year-old shouldn't murder her mother.... Or brother..... And a fifteen-year-old certainly shouldn't do the same to her father........
I admit: I miss the old goofy me - and I know Jackie and Scholar do too. I want to laugh again, smile again, tell jokes again, and act crazy again..... I really do.
I just  can't be her again.... How can they expect me to go back? - the Light Gods, Scholar, and Jackie - How?

12 Years Ago

Edwin sensed a feeling he knew too well... guilt. he also noticed that the person who prevented his act of violence was missing, "Eddie where could you be? i owe it to you for preventing me from murdering someone." he thought to himself. h saw hat mystery and Cedric were dancing. he noticed that mystery didn't seem that she was holding the world on her shoulders like she usually did. he smiled and for the first time it was a smile of happiness not a smile of battle hunger. for the first time in fifth-teen years he didn't feel lonely. he was okay to be in solitude. he drunk some punch and started to enjoy himself. he heard some techno song come on. he threw off his jacket, and started to shuffle according to the music. every one was in awe no one actaully realized that he could be so... human. 

12 Years Ago

(hey guys, dance should be ended soon, plus i have a great story line and need to get it out before i forget it)