thread heads : Forum : Mystic Academy

Re: Mystic Academy

12 Years Ago

"So your a fire starters fan?" (the band is a called Cedric mayhem and the firestarters. to clear up any confusion)" he asked curiously. "I do tour often but many people don't really listen to our post- hardcore music. do you write Mystery-sama?"

scholar and edwin (before the dance)

12 Years Ago

Edwin was wandering around as ussual. A man appeared before him.  it startled edwin that he lost balance and fell. "yeesh, alittle warning next ol' man!"he said as he got up and dusted his pants off. "So, waht can I do for ya?" "I must ask you not to come in physical contact with Edmound.""That it ol' man. i already know this it isn't just her but anybody. when i touch people i get theses emotions that force the demon out. so don't waorry about it. plus that friggn' tom boy packs apunch. Havn't been punched taht hard since my mom found out I was dating a preitess. Try explaining that to your demon Emperess of a mom it won't end pretty." "you have such a 'colorful' point of view."any ways when i touch people i feel when i feel my darkness comes out. so take a chill pill before you give yourself a heart attack."

Man! I Feel Like A Woman!

12 Years Ago

"Jackie - it took her years before she stopped getting scared of driving a golf cart!" I said.
"Hey!" said Jackie.
"But now, you can drive that and a four-wheeler," I said.
"Yeah, you drive too fast though!" said Jackie.
"That is what makes it fun!" I said. "Jeez, for some reason, I can't believe I'm saying this, but it's like I feel like your sister is here, saying, 'Eddie, you actually look like a girl for once!'"
Jackie laughs. "I actually did send her a picture of us."
Suddenly, her phone rings.
"It's Maddie, isn't it?" I said.
Jackie answers and we both lean in towards it.
"Jackie, my little sis," said her older sister, Maddie. "You look cute as usual - and Eddie, you actually look like a girl for once!"
"OH!" I said, loudly giving Jackie a high-five. "TOLD YOU SO!"
"But you still sound like one," add Maddie, annoy. "I never thought I'll see the day when you look girly - and your outfit, make-up, and hair look decent for once!"
I roll my eyes. "Yeah, yeah."
"No Eddie," said Jackie. "You really do - look at yourself!"
I turn to the walls that contain mirrors to see my reflection.
Jeez, Maddie is right - I do look like a girl! Earlier, I made a long side braid, put my headpiece of sparkly golden leaves on top, black eyeliner with glittery golden eyeshadow, golden lip gloss, golden glitter all my skin. And the dress I made with bed sheets looks actually good with a thick golden ribbon around my waist. But of course, I decided on wearing tennis shoes under neath my dress and Maddie couldn't see that in the picture - and I had fingerless long white gloves out of the white sheets also that go to my elbow just in case the symbols show up on my hands.
But still.... I look....... Nice - it's weird!
Suddenly, I grab my right wrist with my left hand quickly.
Speaking of those symbols though, my hands are starting to hurt again.
"You mean my hair looks like yours - darn it!" I said. "But we got to go now. Bye!"
I hang up for Jackie as she looks confuse.
I lean in and whisper: "Is anyone looking?"
Jackie looks around and turns back to me. "Nope."
Quickly, I look over to see the demons from Edwin's blood and quickly and smaller this time, shield him off and back inside him.
"Sorry, but Scholar says I have to do it every time I am around you."

12 Years Ago

"yeah i write music and poems, in fact our band, mechanic cat, is playing some songs tonight, i'll probably have to help the band backstage soon." Mystery told  Cedric. 

Juno's outfit

12 Years Ago

Juno had left Aurum and Edwin after they finished Aurum's outfit, and went to get ready in her own. 
When Juno came out of her house, her skin was a silvery-gray color, and her eyes blood red. She messed up her hair and added some devil horns that curled at the edges. She was wearing a black sleeve-less and dark purple ripped skinny jeans. She had taken some red paint and smeared it some her clothes and on various other parts on her body, and added a chainsaw, other weapons, and a large devil's trident on her back just for finishing touches. 

12 Years Ago

Juno suddenly heard knocking at her door, racing towards it. Opening it, she was welcomed to a blackened horse.
"Lee, I think you've taken this a little too far." Juno said.
"Have not!" Marshal Lee retorted. "You getting on or what?"
Juno merely shrugged and hopped aboard, finding Crona on the steed as well. As they arrived, the horse began to act strange. Marshal Lee scratched her horse on the side and said "Just stay calm, nothing bad's gonna happen."
There was suddenly the blaring sound of music, causing the horse to go back and knock off the passengers.
"Celty calm down!!!" Marshal Lee scolded. The horse calmed down and Marshal Lee took hr horse to the stables in the back.
"You know a band was playing here!!" Juno scolded.
"I forgot!!" Marshal Lee said bitterly. "Headless, headless horsemen need more time to process certain thoughts!!"
"Look, its Mystery and Eddie!" Crona pointed out.
The two came in and Juno said "Lets go greet them Lee, Lee?"
Marshal Lee had dashed off and disappeared.
"Obviously fears her..." Crona muttered and the two chased after her  

12 Years Ago

"Gosh, no need to be a scardy-cat Lee!" Juno said, when they had caught up with her.
"I coudn't help it..." Lee replied, trying to make puppy-eyes.
"Sorry, that's just weird. Think about what you're wearing before you do that." Juno said, as she looked at Lee's costume, a headless horseman, so of course the puppy eyes didn't work. 
"Well, I'm going inside, are you coming or not?" Juno asked evilly, as she revved up her chainsaw.
"I think I'll come inside with you," Lee said, looking worriedly at the chainsaw.
'I think that's a good idea," Crona said back to Lee.
"Good choice," Juno said, turning off her chainsaw. "Well, come on now!" She said, urging them to go on, "We don't got all night!"

Scholar and Edwin (Before The Dance) Continued

12 Years Ago

"Yes I know Edmound has a.... Temper and likes to use her gifts when unnecessary," begin Scholar. "She is different from any girl I've met or seen besides the fact she is the reincarnation of Ella." He sighs and narrows his pupil less silver eyes. "If you think I am old, would you like to know how old the Light Gods are that created me?" ask Scholar, angry.
"Um no - not at all," said Edwin. "But how much older can they be?"
"Let's see - they were created by the Light Elder God in the beginning of time - I was created during the start of Ancient Rome. How about you do the math that you were taught in school and solve it," said Scholar.
Edwin shakes his head. "No way - besides, I don't really pay attention in class."
Scholar rolls his eyes and turns around and raises his hand to teleport. "It's not just for Edmound's sake not to touch her - but for yours too. In physical contact, not only is she hurt, but you are too."
Edwin raises his eyebrows. "But how?"
Scholar turns his head around to him. "Light and darkness can never be together." He teleports before him.

12 Years Ago

Marshal Lee observed the dance area. The ceiling was high, with strobe lights flashing down, purple and black streamers hanging, the dance floor covered with dressed students, and a long buffet of food.
"Lee, just calm down." Juno said, catching Marshal Lee's attention. Marshal Lee hadn't realized she was trembling, always looking at the moon.
"I-I've never been to a dance before...Especially the ones at night..." Lee admitted.
"your gonna have fun." Juno said.
"Yeah, dances are always fun!" Crona chimed in gleefully.
"Well I must admit, it looks fun." Lee said, a smile tugging at the side of her mouth. Juno took Lee's hand and pulled her along, towards Eddie and Mystery. Lee stiffened at the sight of them.
"They're really nice people." Crona reassured. They came before Eddie and Mystery, catching their attention.
"Oh hey." Eddie greeted.
"H-Hi..." Lee replied, scowling at the floor.
"She's super shy." Crona said.
"Well, don;t be." Mystery said. "It's nice to meet fellow students around her."
Lee was about to respond but the clouds suddenly parted in the night sky, revealing a lime green moon. Lee's eyes widened a she quickly turned away and ran.
"Ah, wait!!" Mystery called.
"Crap, its that time!" Juno said and chased after.
"S-See you later!!" Crona said and raced after them, leaving Eddie and Mystery hanging. 

just another event at mystic academy

12 Years Ago

"How marvelous you have a band as well, it must be fate.Would you like to come and open the dance ceremony with me my rock & roll angel? It would be a gift fro the gods, plus I am singing a new song from my album blaze at the end of the dance," they finally made it to the dance. Cedric walked in he caught glimpse of the half- demon rogue, the elemental, the elemental's friend, the fairy, the elf, the full sized elf, and a bunch of the other students. "Well my dear I must meat with my band and set up our equipment; If you so wish, you can come along but I must really be on  my way," he said letting out his elbow.

loner as usual

12 Years Ago

Edwin was drinking a can of mountain dew while watching how the others  were enjoying themselves,he stood in an empty corner. He was cursing his existence once again. They were dancing able to  control there aggressive side where he on the other hand, was stuck watching from the side lines. he caught glimpse of Cedric walking to the stage. "What the hell is he doing here? It would probably be best if I minded my own business,"he muttered aloud. he would stare at the lights wondering if there was a way to become human or at least, get his darkness in check if he could do this, then maybe he could have an actual friend and not feel so lonely in this world.

Eddie's Heaven - Junk Food and Pop

12 Years Ago

Suddenly, Jackie's cell goes off. "Sorry Eddie, but I have to go now back to the dorm room so Scholar can take me back."
"NO!" I yell. "DON'T LEAVE ME!"
Everyone looks over like a couple is breaking up.
"She's my best friend and is leaving this dance. Sorry. No couple thing," I said.
They go back to dancing.
"I won't be able to see you until next weekend now," said Jackie.
I sigh and we hug. "See you later Dodge!"
"Bye Slater!"
She leaves.
I sigh as I get lonely on the dance floor. "Darn it! Plus there is no good -
Right then, servants bring in tons of junk food, deserts, and pop.
I can feel my eyes grow huge.
"YES! YES! COME TO MAMA!"
~*~
I start to eat quickly with my mouth open my third piece of chocolate chip cake, drinking my fifth pop (Dr. Pepper), eating my second bag of sweet BBQ chips, and my tenth Smarties candy.
All the girls look at me like I am a nut.
I look up at them. "Hey, I am sorry that I don't starve myself and want to look like a size two."
They look away.
I sigh as I continue to eat and drink. "If Maddie saw this too,
she would probably say, 'Eddie, can't you eat like a girl for once! Seriously, even Wally has more table manners then you!"

12 Years Ago

"actually, i have to go talk to someone. see you Cedric"Mystery told him while heading in the direction of Edwin,Juno,Edmound,Aurum,Zak and the others (whew, that's a lot of names) 

Hello Sweeties~

12 Years Ago

After  Lee had run off, Juno went over to the food table. She looked at all the sweets and was getting herself ready to pig out, "Hell, sweeties!" She said, picking up a plate piled high with sweets. She spotted Edwin in a corner after she had taken off the top layer of chocolates. Juno walked over to Edwin, and followed his gaze to the stage. Hm, maybe he knows that person. Gotta catalog that info, Juno thought, before she stood next to him and started up a conversation.
 "Hey Edwin, why looking so bum? Is it some demon stuff again? Tough luck. I'll stand here with you so you have someone to talk to. Or until my pile of sweets run out, and I have to get some more."

12 Years Ago

"hi Edwin, hi Juno, what are you doing?" Mystery followed their gaze to the stage. "do you know Cedric?" she asked.

12 Years Ago

"WHOA A BAND!!" Lee said gleefully. she watched in aw as Cedric and his band mates began setting up, Lee's eyes shinning brightly. She then felt as if her arm was burning. She quickly grabbed her arm, grinding her teeth. She spotted the punch bowl, making a sprint for it she dunked her arm in it till the burning faded away.
"Hey, we drink that you know!!" an annoyed girl said.
"Oh sorry, here." Lee said uncaringly, handing her the whole punch bowl and walking off. She spotted Juno sitting next to a boy she'd never seen before. She was about to go talk to her, till she saw the table. Her eyes widened, quickly digging through her pocket and taking out a pill, she gulped it down and made her way there. Sh ate at the doughnuts, the cake, chips, burgers and gulped it all down with soda. As Lee grabbed for another doughnut, she only placed it on someone elses hand.
"Excuse me." Eddie said. "But I believe this doughnut is mine."
"No, I believe its mine." Lee replied.
"mine."
"Mine."
"MINE!!"
"YOU WANNA START SOMETHING?!"
The two glared daggers, until Juno came by and shoved a doughnut in Le's mouth and said "I leave you for two seconds and your already picking fights. your dad will kill you if you destroy school property again."
Eating the doughnut grudgingly, Lee followed Juno back to her spot next to the unknown boy. She shivered as an off aura soon came over.
What power...But where's it coming from? Lee thought but only shrugged. Must be my imagination...

12 Years Ago

"who's this Juno?" Mystery asked, as Juno came back with a girl who's  arm was dripping with punch 

Dark Past

12 Years Ago

I roll my eyes.
"I already had three of those anyways - but I'm getting hungry again. Mindless eat the rest."
I do and have three more bags of BBQ chips, four more of Smarties, two Reese's cups, and as usual, even more pop.

~*~
After eating and drinking so much, I sigh as I look at my classmates.... I don't belong here.... I just don't.
I turn around and leave.

~*~
I go back to my dorm room and take out my album. I go slowly page after page, looking at pictures.
Suddenly, I stop and see a old picture of my parents, BJ, and I, back when I was fifteen - and right before I turned sixteen - and discovered who I was..... (Sorry, but Eddie's storyline will be different from my book, Elemental Warrior MAYBE.)
I stare at it with anger and hidden sadness.
Quickly, I close it and put the album away.
I take off the headpiece and braid, leaving my hair down for once, and put my black baseball cap on with a black hoodie like jacket and take the book, Moby Dick, with me and go outside by the woods and sit under a tree and read it.

12 Years Ago

'Who is Juno, that's what you're talking about right?" Juno said to Mystery as she came up behind them, dragging Lee in her wake. "I'm Juno, that's who. And you're that cat girl that I believe is the head mistress' daughter." 
"Er-I don't know what you're talking about..." Mystery said, her eyes darting to the right.
"Sure you aren't... Anyways, I'm Juno, and this is Lee." Juno said pointing towards the Lee. "She's a little weird, but, we all are, so it's okay. Anyways, nice to meet you" Juno said, with a sly smile.
"Yeah, same," Mystery said in return.  

...thanks?

12 Years Ago

As Juno walked up to Edwin with her sweets. "Not really a demon thing. I've always been a bit of a loner," he said taking another sip of his soda. "Have you ever meant a warrior of light before? Well I have, and it just happens my existence is painful to them. The reason why that is  not because I'm a demon, its the type of demon I am. "Us demon royals tend to have a much more potent demonic energy... if I were a normal demon no one would no the difference. I guess that is what I get for not going through with it. If I would have I'd have this aura in check, he said staring a the the floor.