thread heads : Forum : Mystic Academy

Light & Dark

12 Years Ago

"Um -
My hands are way worse then before - I can stand the pain, but jeez, how can it be this bad - he is only half demon - not a reincarnation of a Dark God!
I turn around and take off my gloves and my eyes grow huge.
The symbols of the elements in the back of hands are not only glowing pain - but are black and start to spread to my elbows.
I go down to my knees.
"EDDIE!" cry Jackie.
"I'm fine - My stomach is just killing me,' I lie, hiding my hands.
If he sees them, he'll figure out that I am the reincarnation of the Light Goddess of the Elements and Beauty, Ella!
I look over at Jackie, giving her the look that says, Distract him!
"Um," begin Jackie, nervous. "She is just also in pain from training - yeah, I know about her powers. We're best friends and she told me everything about how she has elemental powers and how she discovered them and stuff."
Jackie always talks fast when she is nervous like that, but it works.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
_

Response to Juno

12 Years Ago

(yeah you spelled my name right)   "Really? You'll help me! Awesome! Want to meet at my place or yours I'm so excited!" Aurum responded so cheerfully and happily.

Re: Mystic Academy

12 Years Ago

"Let's meet up at your place." Juno said, looking around.
As they were walking down the hall chatting, Juno noticed a 
faint glow of light coming from that one human's hand
 (Juno never bothered to remember her name, she only talked to her once.)
 Something interesting's going on. I can feel
it. 

Glow What?

12 Years Ago

"Eddie," I hear Edwin with concern. "What -
"She is just over work from her training," lie Jackie. "She is lazy - living on pop and junk food. If you ever take one of them away from her, she will chase you down like a cheetah!"
That last part she said is true - I am lazy and obsess with pop ando junk food and if someone ever tried to take one of them away from me, they would get it!
I sigh. "Actually I can use really a pop right now!"
I look over to see the trouble making elf, Juno, and Aurum, the talkative fairy.
Oh. Crap.
"Hey Jackie," I said, getting up. "I found just found one off my glow sticks and stickers in my pocket from the fourth of July!"
Jackie turns around and looks over, getting the hint to just go along with it. "Oh yeah - I love how you can put it on your hands to make them seem like they're glowing."

"So now, spit it out already do I make her suffer when I'm near?"

12 Years Ago

"beat it elf they're having a bad day. i already know elves are a sign of misfortune or more specifically pranksters. i am not having a good day, got me." Edwin rhetorically asked. "very well i'll leave you for now," Juno responded. "i'll see you in class than you can prank all you want. plus i am curious why you don't hate me but we'll take about that later. i have a private conversation i need to have with this human." 
"okay we'll see you later." the fairy and the elf vanished. "first of all who are you and what the hell are you doing here?" 
"she was nervous when he spoke to her." 
"i'm Jackie and Eddie and i are really good friends," she started too talk real fast."
"whoa, whoa! slow down would ya?. so you are eddies friend right? then if she fell to the floor she must be somebody who works for the forces of light. If that is the case then i must be or my blood must be harming her, and don't try to lie to me. i was raised in the realm of demons i can spot a liar from a mile away. now if my power is harming her then ill do my best to not get so close. Thus is the fate of a hybrid to never know love nor frind ship. we are all destined to be... alone in this world and it doesn't help I'm one of the few warlock family members related to... that witch. Children of Lilith have great power if they can control it. that also means we will never be able to get close to any one.  it is my fate. so now spit it out already do i make her suffer when i am near?"

Discovered By The Dark Prince

12 Years Ago

Right then, I don't know how, but suddenly, I flare up and my whole body is growing including my hair and eyes and I stand up straight and float in the air and turn around to Edwin. Suddenly, I see the demons from his blood - and without automatically, I push my arms out with my hands and legs and wipe them out with a force shield of light, putting them back within Edwin.
After, I come back down and land on my knees with one hand down and my head down.
Jackie comes over to me. "EDDIE!"
I look over to her. "I'm fine."
And I actually am.... I don't feel pain anymore!
Jackie looks down at my hands and her green eyes widen. "Eddie...."
"What?"
I look down at my hands - they are glowing normally with the symbols of the elements, but with each their normal colors again - fire, red, yellow, and orange, earth nature, brown and green, water, blue, air, gray and white, and lightning, electric blue.
I look back up quickly and angrily.
Edwin is still standing there, staring at my hands.
Now, he knows that he is standing not before a person that works for light, but with the reincarnation of the light goddess of the elements and beauty herself.

figures...

12 Years Ago

"No kidding... you are the dormant Ella I see," he looked around to make sure none knew. "Figures... since I only have one true form my family must have been here to get you to kill me. well it wouldn't be healthy if the people of this academy found out," so I was hurting you wasn't I...?" he stood awaiting and answer.

Suprise?

12 Years Ago

I stare at him puzzle. "Yeah - but not now. I don't know. Suddenly it was like I shielded your demon blood away and I'm fine now - I need to ask Scholar, the Earth Guardian." My eyes narrow. "Wait, why aren't you acting surprise - Jackie fainted when I told her that I was the reincarnation of the light goddess of the elements and beauty, Ella, the one that was created from the Light Elder God that created the whole entire light observable universe, and the one that sacrificed her life to save this universe and lock the Dark Gods away in their dark observable universe? And I wasn't send here to kill you!"
"Yeah - I still remember that day," said Jackie.
"Yeah - YOU THOUGHT I WAS PREGNANT!" I said, loudly with slight anger.
"Well when you said you needed to tell me something you sounded so serious so I couldn't think of anything else!" defend Jackie.
I roll my eyes and look back at Edwin. "I know it is somewhat different since she didn't know about powers and doesn't have any and you do, but still!"
"Maybe he figured it out," said Jackie.
"How?" I said.

Not surprised?

12 Years Ago

i'm the son of Lilith why would i be surprised. for the record i don't side with darkness or anybody fro that matter. you see the warlock family are born half of a different demon but once every one thousand years or so. one is born from Lilith and expected to bring chaos and all that other jive. Unfortunately for me and her I have no interest in the realm of demons. that tends to be a bad thing. when you don't submit when the demon does take over i have no control over my actions, also... when i am around a lot of negative emotions it... takes form. why i ain't too thrilled about the dance a lot of back stabbers in high school. i can already sense something about a jock and some other stuck up rich girl you don't care too much for. i don't read minds I feel emotions. so i already kinda suspected you to be some great power but being Ella that is a surprise. mother ain't going to be too thrilled about this not like i give a damn about my family. they have tried to kill me a couple of times so i assumed you..." he hesitated. " you thought you friend was pregnant thats cold, any way so i spumed you were here to kill so i didn't bring the apocalypse that's my brother Bael's job." he added.

Start of Rivalry

12 Years Ago

"Yeah Jackie," I said.
"I'm sorry - it was just the sound of your voice - you sounded so serious like something happened and I knew your parents and brother were still alive and couldn't think of anything else!" defend Jackie.
I give a slight smirk. "Just kidding. I would have probably thought the same if it was the other way around - even though you are Saint Jackie."
Jackie laughs.
"I'm sorry, but you ARE a goody-two shoes!" I turn my attention back to Edwin "But why would I be here to kill you - my only job right now is to regain my goddess form so I can join the Light Gods again. I just found out two months ago about all this!"

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
_

Time

12 Years Ago

Aurum hurriedly fled through all her classes. She written all her papers and she went through archery accidentily hitting the trees and once on the teacher (which she "claimed" was an accident but was just another joke) but she got away with it. Finally gonna make my costume, Finally gonna make my costume, finally! she thought. She was excited to play her annual halloween joke but was also excited to finally have an elf friend. Aurum was usually misunderstood so no one stuck around to really understand her. Juno was different she actually liked her costume instead of rejecting her all the way. The bell finally rang and Aurum flew (literally) from the class outside the academy. She even knocked down a few people but Aurum remembered to say sorry really fast an then she would speed away again leaving a thin line of a blaze, she never knew why fire actually would come out but it did. Finally free from the academy she looked for Juno.

Re: Mystic Academy

12 Years Ago

"Light gods, demons kinda comes with being half monster I am always being hunted by some idiot." he looked at her. "sorry for hurting you. this is why I stick to being a loner." 
"Any ways i'm trying to control my powers too." he said. so maybe  whoever's training you would be willing to take another student whether I am half monster or not." he then awaited for another reply.

Scholar's New Student

12 Years Ago

"Follow me," I said.
~*~
Suddenly, Scholar teleports in front of me.
"Scholar," I said. I point to Edwin. "This is Edwin."
Scholar looks at Edwin instantly like he looks at me sometimes - looking into one's soul.
"Interesting," said Scholar. "The son of the Lilith, queen of the demons - creatures from the distant offspring of the Dark Gods. You're meant to be as evil as a demon is created to be, but you're good - your human side and demon side are at war for control. I'm Scholar, the Earth's Guardian. I was created by the Light Gods to watch over Earth and to find the reincarnation of Ella so I can train her and make her regain her goddess form. You're here because you're wondering if I can train you. I may, but it will be difficult. Your mother is trying to hunt you down so you must be even more careful - she cannot find out about who Edmound is or what you've been doing. Agree?"

The beginnings of a costume

12 Years Ago

When Aurum had gotten to her place, Juno was already there, waiting for her.
"Took you long enough," Juno said, getting up from her sitting position. "Well then, let's get start!" 
Juno grabbed a bag that was behind her and took out a very big bolt of murky green cloth. "Is this the right color? 'Cause if it isn't, you can buy yourself another one." 
Juno stood by the door, waiting, and then gave but, barging in. 
"Did you get anything else? Like, really big nails or anything?" Juno asked, giving Aurum a stare-down.

"Gotcha ol' man"

12 Years Ago

Don't worry if i can summon Lust a my second blade it will elude my mother. It's not gonna be easy though I truly don't have the feelings of a demon and I don' acknowledge my father. both parts I detest being part of both the Warlock family and  the dark clan. let's do this. Wait I know maybe we can get the head mistress to cast a cloaking spell till then. Somehow I've become real tight with Mystery." 
"Just make sure you know who to trust Edwin," scholar insisted. "Gotcha ol' man, but for right now I gotta catch up with Juno I told her I'd see her in class. I tend to be a hybrid of my word." Edwin summoned the Vanity and hopped on it like a skate board. "yo, scholar make sure you hit me up in the boys dorm. I know you guardians can do all that weird friggn' ninja teleporting stuff." He flew off for some reason he was looking forward to the training, to keeping his darkness in check. "scholar was not sure how to handle his... unique persona. 

Edwin and juno

12 Years Ago

"Yo, Juno i said i be here so what's up?" he was looking at Juno to see that Juno was helping Aurum. "are you kidding me couldn't a fairy just go as a... fairy," he starts to snicker to only reason that Edwin is aware of. "so is this the costume you're going to where at that friggn' dance," Edwin asked  staring at Aurum mostly.

reply to Edwin

12 Years Ago

'That's insulting. It's the same as me saying to you, 'why don't you just go as a hybrid. I mean, you're one already aren't you?'" Juno said, narrowing her eyes. "Anyways, why did you come here... Oh wait, it was because you said you would 'catch me later', or something like that. Anyways, if you don't want to help, I can always talk to you later." Juno said, turning back to her work.

Edmound "Eddie" Encounters Marshal

12 Years Ago

I walk outside the academy and look over and stop.
"Let's get her!"
"This should be fun!"
"Hey, back off!"
I stop.
I recognize the last voice as the energetic girl in one of my classes. You see, the element of air allows me to see, hear, smell, taste, or feel anything from far away - I just discovered without Scholar having to tell me.
I run over and see level three and four around the energetic girl who is getting ready to battle.
"I don't think five is equal to one."
They turn around to me.
"What do you know? You're just a new level two student!"
Rules or not, I don't care! These guys deserve it!
I wrap vines all around their bodies with great thin thorns.
"AAAAAAHHHH! OKAY! OKAY!"
I smirk and wave my hand down to put the vines back into the ground.
The level three and four students look at me with fright and take off.
I go over to the energetic girl. "Hey, you okay?"

Another foot in Edwin's mouth

12 Years Ago

"You  got a point what ever you need any help. sorry... I come off as a little harsh happens when  your raised by demons. so what do you want help with?" warlock said with a sense off guilt. Edwin always comes off as a jerk by the way he speaks. but he tends to apologize. his personality seems to always be a bit ... unappealing. it wasn't the first time he came off that way and more than likely it won't be the last.

Hey Ed... who are you?!

12 Years Ago

A couple of guys a bout five were running like they seen a ghost. these students were level 4 and 5. they were looking back. once they had the security of getting a way they stop in their tracks. "Your that half-breed aren't you?" They all know he is half-demon. What they didn't know was he was the one of the six sons of Lilith. "Yeah, yeah what the hell you guys running like pansies for? wait a minute, I recognize you idiots; didn't i pummel you the other day for messing with the chess club. "Yeah what if we were?" 
"Well then..." he said with a smile. He summoned the Vanity. so your going to cut us up aren't you, half breed." 
"Nah, that would be too easy. you see I need practice if I am going to summon my second sword. I guess I'll started my blowing you guys way," he noticed thorns from vines were on their pants. "You must have come a cross that crazy tomboy, now I know you deserve whats coming to you. you see I may not be able to control my demon nature but my dark magic on the other hand I can control. Dark magic and demonic powers are  completely different, for example," a black aura formed around his sword and with one swing a shock wave of dark energy knocked the bullies right back to Eddie. But this time they were unconscious. He came hovering on his blade. "hey Ed... who are you?!" he grew quiet.