thread heads : Forum : Mystic Academy

Training

12 Years Ago

We are out of campus and in the forest.
"Okay - you are done with earth nature - you know everything you can do with its power now," said Scholar.
I smirk. "Yeah - thanks, now I can fight with it as a master - and always know what time it is, when a natural disaster is going to happen, when the new season is actually starting, and tell when someone is lying thanks to it!"
Scholar narrows his pupil less silver eyes. "And you're going to take advantage of it."
"Big time!"
He sighs. "Anyways, now." Suddenly, he teleports us somewhere. I land on a large mass of ice surrounded by water. "Your next element you will be learning about is water."
"Besides fighting of course, what can I do with that?" I ask, excitedly.
Scholar sighs again. "You must be patient Edmound."
"Scholar, you know me by now - I am not like those girls on TV, books, and movies that when they find out they have powers, they hate it and wish they have a normal life and complain - I was the opposite and when I found out about my powers, cheering that I don't have a normal life and never complain about them."
Scholar takes a deep breath. "Yeah - you said it was the greatest day of your life... At least for you it was."

Re: Mystic Academy

12 Years Ago

"so there is a dance this weekend," thought Cedric. h noticed a girl with cat ears looked sidetracked. "hmm, she may be a great choice how to approach this?" he saw her hello darlin' I'm Cedric mayhem I was wondering if you have a date. " he turned on the charm waiting for a response.

After Training

12 Years Ago

I arrive by my dorm outside.
Scholar teleports in front of me. "We'll continue later tonight."
"Okay."
I give a slight smirk. "Now, I can also breath under water - or any liquid - and control not just water, but all liquids!"
Scholar sighs. "Maybe I shouldn't tell you the rest later. Anyways, be careful." He teleports out in front of me.

12 Years Ago

"no" "how bout you go with me"the boy asked. "um, okay" Mystery replied, looking confused. "i'll pick you up then, okay?" the boy was about to walk away when Mystery came to. "wait, i don't even know your name" "it's Cedric" "mystery" she walked away,dazed.

wandering at night.

12 Years Ago

Warlock was wandering at night deep in thought. Edwin was trying to find a reason to go to the dance with or without a costume. but he wasn't sure if could control the demon blood that courses through his veins. his dark demonic nature always wants to come out when he is stressing or nervous. this is one of the reasons why he chooses not to get involved  romantically. he is terrified of his demonic blood.

12 Years Ago

what a wonderful day i have  a date to the dance.," he said while spinning like a ballerina. he was a little over excited. but this is one of the reasons why his band is so well known. "Hopefully that rogue won't be there i absolutely detest that half-demon," he said. it was strange that he knew so much about Warlock. 

Beauty of Elena "Ella", Light Goddess of the Elements and Beauty

12 Years Ago

I sigh and take out a old scroll Scholar gave me about a more then a week after I found out who I was.
It has everything in it about me - about my previous life, as Ella. How the Light Elder God created our light observable universe and then created the Light Gods - and me. How we fought the Dark Gods. How I made the biggest sacrifice to lock them away. How the Light Elder God told the Light Gods that one day, I would reincarnate as a human.... And lastly, it said that they never had a painting of me as Ella, but she has "golden hair that lights fire, green and blue that embodies the earth nature and water with a navy ring around the iris' colors that strike lightning, and skin as white as the air would be."
It still seems so strange to me..... I have no memory of my previous life..... Nothing..........

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
_

Response to Juno and So on....

12 Years Ago

Aurum laughed, "Can it be both? Seriiously for All Hallows I want to dress up as "The Jackal from Thir13en Ghosts and go and haunt streets!" Want to join me you can invite other people if you like." Aurum smiled and pulled out a picture of her character to show Juno. "I know a difficult look but makeup can do wonders!" she said joyfully excited in her devious ways. "So what do you think of my picture, Juno?"   (a picture of the actual costume that I said I wanted to be :) )   http://www.google.com/imgres?q=thirteen+ghosts+the+jackal&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&rlz=1R2ADBF_en&biw=1024&bih=592&tbm=isch&tbnid=pa3cCMpE11JlsM:&imgrefurl=http://horror-movies.wikia.com/wiki/The_Jackal&docid=EmF2KZHMqOdcYM&imgurl=http://images.wikia.com/horrormovies/images/3/36/11._The_Jackal.jpg&w=640&h=360&ei=iB-vTpeJEcHa0QGp6YXiAQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=254&vpy=304&dur=1610&hovh=168&hovw=300&tx=199&ty=137&sig=106376401921770257105&page=1&tbnh=95&tbnw=169&start=0&ndsp=15&ved=1t:429,r:11,s:0

12 Years Ago

are Mystery's costumes, she charmed her dress to change every few minutes  

12 Years Ago

is it just me or is the screen cutting off?
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
_

12 Years Ago

It's the screen i think of the ads i know its cutting things off

12 Years Ago

Okay, guys, this is ghostlyauthor's big sis here, she said to ask you kindly not to post anything about the 'All Hallow's dance thingy' or whatever. 

Thanks. 

???

12 Years Ago

He finally made back to the dorms. not really sure what else to do but crash out. he laid in bed wondering what was going to happen. Edwin couldn't really understand it but he felt something was about to go down. being a half demon means he can sense these things. but he is still no profit he doesn't know whats going to happen or when just that something terrible is on it's way. 

Another Crossover Character from Elemental Warrior

12 Years Ago

"Edmound."
I put the scroll away and turn around. "Scholar?"
He steps aside. "I brought you someone."
I smirk. "JACKIE!"
"EDDIE!"
We give each other big hugs.
You see, Jackie and I are best friends - have been since we were born pretty much. We met when we were babies since our fathers are best friends and our moms are friends. Even though we are opposites - Jackie is shy, quiet, and is always worry about safety. I also call her my weather girl since she always watches the weather and I used to always ask if there was a snow day or not and she would tell me if we have a tornado watch. I still do now since I'm used to it despite my powers - and yeah she knows. I told her the day after I found out - Scholar said I could tell only one person, even then though I still would. Jackie and I tell each other everything - how could I NOT tell her that?
We let go and I turn around with my hand out and go in a low dull voice: "Welcome to Mystic Academy!"
Jackie laughs. "Eddie, it's great to see you! It's been a week!"
"I know! We never been that far apart for that long! How was camping with the family?" I ask.
Jackie gives a nervous grin. "Umm, it was.. Interesting."
I smirk. "That is what I thought."
~*~
After I tell her everything, Jackie is speechless. "So let me get this straight: he is the son of the queen of the demons - a prince of darkness? And there is Mystery, the daughter of the headmistress and an animi, Juno, is a trouble making elf, Aurum is the nice talkative fairy, Marshal is a space alien that can shape shift, Crona is a quiet vampire, and Zak is a tall elf?"
"Yep," I said. "With Edwin, that is why I would need your help at the dance. If he comes, then make sure he stays away from me. If he tries to go near me, grab me and make-up a conversation or something happened and you need me."
"Eddie, are you sure I can come to this dance? I don't go here and never less have powers," said Jackie.
"I don't care," I said. "And your power is safety."
She laughs.
"But seriously," I beg.
"But what can I say to you if he does come up to get you away?" question Jackie.
"Say you need to take a dump and want me to come with you in case you have diarrhea," I answer.
Jackie gives me a gross look and laughs again. "EDDIE!"
"HEY!" I said. "I did it for you when that Kyle was at your parents' anniversary!"
She closes her mouth and smiles. "No Eddie. I will help you, but I will think of other excuses other then that - and you did NOT need to say that there. You got everyone sick!"
I sigh. "Good. So, what are you going to be?"
"A nurse," said Jackie. "You need one anyways."
I give a very slight chuckle and nod my head. "I am crazy."
"Very," add Jackie. She sighs.
I know that Jackie misses the old me.... The me that had a goofy sense of humor, not dry sene of humor.... But I can't ever be her again....
"How about you?" ask Jackie.
"I'll be a Greek Goddess - it's simple. Just get a bed sheet, wear my hair in one braid, put golden leaves around my head, and go."
"It suits you since you are a goddess," joke Jackie.
"Except not Greek," I add.
She laughs again - something I just can't do....

12 Years Ago

guys what i mean is don't start the dance yet
because i have a really good about starting
the dance
by the way,could you all try to keep 
the ads from cutting off your words by
hitting enter around the middle of the
page 

12 Years Ago

this is a measure of how many letters you can type before the ads cut it off
qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnmqwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnmqwertyuuipasdfghjklzxcvbnmwqwe

12 Years Ago

Juno looked at the picture and thought about it
" You could pull it off. Maybe not last minute 
though. I could help you, I have my costume already." 
Juno said, smiling at Aurum (did I spell that right?) 

the lonely hybrid

12 Years Ago

Edwin was walking down the halls of the school.  As usual he had a scowl on his face. the dance was coming soon. he thought about hanging out with the tomboy Eddie but noticed she always had a look on her face. "Do I ... hurt her just by being near her. if she is some keeper of light I may, if that's the case 'it's' trying to surface. damn this blood of mine. I need work on summoning the other blades.  The next blade would be... lust. I hate that blade," He remembered his father telling him the hidden power of the second neither blade lust. It was a blade that if summoned can control the minds of the opposite gender, or in short casts a spell of attraction.  He did not want to learn that blade. but this sword needed to be mastered so he can summon the nether blade wrath. a blade that has a flame incantation on it. the vanity is able to concentrate his demonic energy in a shot, shock wave, or slash. Vanity is also the blade he is most comfortable with that in turn, helped him out a lot. He noticed mystery was hanging out with that Cedric Mayhem. "the mayhem and the Warlock clans have hated each other for years. but what is he really after they tend to be undermining as well," Edwin said under his breath. "i should probably avoid the tom boy if my demon nature is trying to hurt her. well I've always been a loner. this won't change a thing," he thought aloud with a sound of loneliness. 

Fun in Dark Hallways

12 Years Ago

"Eddie -
"It's fine Jackie," I said, as we walk around in the school. "I can show you my classrooms and we can have a bit of fun here - no teachers, no staff - just us!"
She laughs.
"But Eddie, I'm not a student here and don't have powers - you might -
"One more word and I'll freeze your mouth shut," I joke.
Jackie laughs.
"I am the reincarnation of the Light Goddess of the Elements and Beauty, Elena - or better known as Ella," I said, in my dry sense of humor voice as usual. "YOU WILL OBEY ME!"
Jackie cracks up even more.

12 Years Ago

Edwin was wandering around as usual, with his hands in his coat pockets. soon he felt the presence of Eddie but this time she had a companion. "Crap i gotta go this way but if i hurt her... i should avoid her at all costs. well it is only a theory well let's find out. i'll pay attention to her eyes to tell if I am hurting her... maybe i'll just ask her... yeah that is the only way I can be sure," so with out hesitation he continued to find Eddie with a guest. "well I can't just say 'hey, Eddie do i put you through pain' in front of a civilian around. i really don't need that kind of bad PR. I can just imagine it 'ahhh!' " imitating a scream a demon, i have enough negative energy as it is." they came closer and she felt the burning again. He notice the pain in her eyes. "I knew it, no matter; i'll just say what's up and bail. "hey Eddie what's up?"

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5